++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-24-2005, 05:14 PM   #1
SmEeKy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Michele

In my 20 years of living, I had never ever met someone as wonderful as Michele. What can I say? I fell so deeply in love with her that I never thought such a feeling could ever circle inside my heart. For 5 months I was the happiest guy alive, with such motivation, so positive of things, I really felt different. I had a new aspect on life but especially since everything I saw and everything wonderful I felt reminded me of Michele and it always made me smile. I could type down a billion words on here but no matter how many words I type down, none could ever explain the way Michele made me feel. Just hearing her voice made my heart beat faster than ever. When I hugged her for the first time, my heart was beating so fast that she felt it on her chest. She didn't notice, but I was so happy that a few tears rolled down my cheek. I felt so secured, so safe, so happy, I had never been so happy in my life. If I could relive that moment over and over for the rest of my life, I would. But I know that in reality that would only ever be a dream. If I were to die tomorrow and I had one person to see before I died and one phrase to say I would choose Michele and I would tell her how much I love her. I know words can't always turn into actions but seriously in a heart beat I would take a bullet for Michele even if she would never believe it. I would do anything for her, because to me Michele is worth it all. She is worth waiting for, she is worth dying for, she is worth every pain in my heart because I do not, and would never regret falling in love with her. I would wait an eternity for her. I know to many it may seem impossible and I know many are thinking right now "yeah right, you will eventually move on" but I can assure you with all my heart and soul that I will NEVER forget about Michele, I will NEVER stop loving her this much and I promise on my mothers life that I will wait for her forever. I know who Michele is, I know for a fact that she is my soulmate and I cannot deny it because I know it in my heart and soul. I don't care what others say or think, the whole world could tell me I am wrong and I would still know the truth in my heart and soul. Everyone could criticize me, hate me and try and lecture me but I could still not deny what I know. How can someone tell me how to feel or what to feel? How can someone say what they feel about my life when they have never seen my life through my eyes? It's not about what is right or wrong, because I do know whats right and wrong, its about truth. It's about what I know. What I am going through right now is a nightmare, but only because I have my faults. There are always bumps on the road to happiness. Even after you have reached it, hard times will come. Sometimes things seem so impossible, but there is always a solution to it. I refuse to give up on something I know is true. I refuse to give up on Michele regardless of what anyone says or thinks. I found that special person in my life, Michele, she is my life and I will hold on to her until she comes back home. Meeting Michele was the best thing that ever happened in my life, falling in love with her was beyong anything I had ever experienced, and someday marrying her will be the fullness of my joy and a dream come true. I love you so much Michele and when your ready, my soul and heart will receive you back so wide open so you can fully come back into my life, with endless joy.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:17 PM   #2
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
I never ever read something so beautiful like that! You really love Michele and by the way if its a true love(of course it is) life can change so many times,or even you walk different roads, but you'll never forget her...and she ll never forget you
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 08-24-2005 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:17 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Fly High Michele!!!

you kids with your complacatied Relationships i will admit sometimes you can get in one HELL of A Jam but there is always a soultion , well written SmEKey
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything