++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-17-2005, 06:39 PM   #31
rylohnes
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
as a lowly diehard cubs fan I will tell ya RMadd, its not over till its over. All you have to do is get it back to Busch. You have Carps goin tonight. I want the Stros to win, but the more I think about it, Edmonds was just plain screwed. Should be a helluva three games.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:58 PM   #32
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) most of the Cardinal fans I saw in San Diego in game 3 of the NLDS were hardcore bandwagon fans. lol, they were and all of the Padre fans gave them shit for it.
those must've been the rich socialites that sit right behind home plate & along the baselines @ Busch who have the time to jet out to San Diego for one game & who are too proud to stand & cheer for a 3rd out like everyone else in the stadium lol. either that, or Californians. because, trust me, at least here, there's hella diehard Cards fans. hella hella, in fact. Rams fans? yeah. I'll admit, I'm not pulling for them to win the Super Bowl every year. it'd be nice, but you don't beat yourself up over it if they don't. the Cards, on the other hand, are a different story....

Old 10-17-2005, 10:00 PM   #33
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by rylohnes) as a lowly diehard cubs fan I will tell ya RMadd, its not over till its over. All you have to do is get it back to Busch. You have Carps goin tonight. I want the Stros to win, but the more I think about it, Edmonds was just plain screwed. Should be a helluva three games.
well, i guess i can't blame you much for pulling for Houston... after all, I was all about Florida in '03... especially b/c my roommate & another guy on my dorm floor were pretty hardcore Chubs fans, and they absolutely hated seeing their Baby Bears self-destruct, much in the same we all of the Cardinals fans on the floor absolutely loved it.

Old 10-18-2005, 01:17 AM   #34
RMadd
USER INFO »
Holy

Freaking

Cow!!!!!!!!

What a 9th!!!!!! And off the supposedly indomitable Brad "Lights Out" Lidge!!!!!!! I know the playoffs don't count towards regular season MVP, but this is why Pujols deserves it over Andruw Jones: Batting Avg. w/ Runners in Scoring Position. Not only did Jones hit something like .280, but he was a pitiful .213 or so w/ RISP. Pujols, above .330 in both categories. And he sure as fuck came through tonight, after starting out 0-4 in the first 8 innings. But what about David Eckstein? Guy's a gamer. Down to the team's last strike of the season, and he slaps one through the left side. Jimmy Jack is unusually patient and draws a walk, bringing in one of the most clutch hitters in the game. No doubt!!!!!!!

I'm just glad the series is coming back to the Lou. I wouldn't be able to stand the thought of having played the last game @ Busch without really knowing it at the time.... Go Birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-18-2005, 03:46 AM   #35
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Pujols is the man, that is all.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:37 PM   #36
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
The line for the Cards through 4:

0 0 0
Old 10-19-2005, 10:17 PM   #37
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
They broke through in the fifth
Old 10-19-2005, 10:52 PM   #38
Chase
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) those must've been the rich socialites that sit right behind home plate & along the baselines @ Busch who have the time to jet out to San Diego for one game & who are too proud to stand & cheer for a 3rd out like everyone else in the stadium lol. either that, or Californians. because, trust me, at least here, there's hella diehard Cards fans. hella hella, in fact. Rams fans? yeah. I'll admit, I'm not pulling for them to win the Super Bowl every year. it'd be nice, but you don't beat yourself up over it if they don't. the Cards, on the other hand, are a different story....

Yes... these Cardinal fans were the rude, wealthy type. The smelled of money... anyway, I'm watching the game right now and it's not looking good for the Cards (top of the 8th). Well, as we all know, it's not over until it's over.
Old 10-27-2005, 12:30 AM   #39
RMadd
USER INFO »
ChiSox win it all

Old 10-27-2005, 02:42 AM   #40
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Congrats to the White Sox and their fans. Another long title drought comes to an end!