++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-24-2003, 03:30 PM   #31
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Being that I am still fairly new to this whole thing-would you be able to tell me how to encourage CreekINK to do one of those package deal things? Do you just email them or is there a feed back section? I'll go there and check it out but any help would be appreciated- I'm kind of still computer illiterate!!
Old 07-24-2003, 05:18 PM   #32
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Hi Lisa
Talk about the blind leading the blind....ask Mullet Man. I am SO NOT good on the computer. (I know Dogstar...not well written).
Anyway try sending a letter too
[email protected]
That who I've sent it to in the past...care of Diana Ivey
You could also just ask at that site...where would be a better place to send your request . I've done this, but have yet to receive an answer. I figure if enough of us bug them, they'll listen.
Good Luck!!!!
Linda
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 07-24-2003, 06:13 PM   #33
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
I will definately do that-Thanks so much-you have been very helpful here and with other threads!!
Old 07-24-2003, 06:17 PM   #34
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by lisamariekikker
I will definately do that-Thanks so much-you have been very helpful here and with other threads!!

We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 07-24-2003, 06:25 PM   #35
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
Hi Lisa
  Talk about the blind leading the blind....ask Mullet Man.  I am SO NOT good on the computer.  (I know Dogstar...not well written).
  Anyway try sending a letter too
[email protected]
  That who I've sent it to in the past...care of Diana Ivey
You could also just ask at that site...where would be a better place to send your request .  I've done this, but have yet to receive an answer.  I figure if enough of us bug them, they'll listen.  
 Good Luck!!!!
Linda

Thanks so much for the additional info, Linda. I'll be sending a letter to them before the weekend is over.

Relearn Love
Old 07-24-2003, 06:31 PM   #36
njcreedite
USER INFO »
YEAH SHEILA!!!!

If enough do....we'll get our way....
Old 07-24-2003, 10:18 PM   #37
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah but they will probably make it a drawing or something like that for CreedINK members and I suck at that kind of luck! I agree they need to be more fan friendly, really they do! I wonder when we are going to get notices on renewing our memberships!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-25-2003, 12:16 AM   #38
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
speaking of Creed INK, i recently sent in a drawing of Stapp from Creed INK #3, the one where he is sitting down. Hopefully it'll make a future issue
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 07-25-2003, 09:55 AM   #39
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah but they will probably make it a drawing or something like that for CreedINK members and I suck at that kind of luck!   I agree they need to be more fan friendly, really they do!  I wonder when we are going to get notices on renewing our memberships!

I don't have any luck with those kinds of things either, Jen.

Dan, I hope your drawing makes is put into an issue, I'd love to see it.

Relearn Love
Old 07-25-2003, 11:29 AM   #40
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Sheila...love that avatar of Mark...so cool!

Let's hope they don't make them drawings...I hope they make them pre-sale tix like lots of other bands do for club members. Metallca takes all the fan club members who bought tix pre-sale through them...all there names and put them in a raffle. Then they pick a handful of names out. Those people also get meet and greet passes. I think it would be great if Creed did this too. It's Metallca's way of thanking their fan club members. Very nice!
Old 07-25-2003, 12:16 PM   #41
JenRN
USER INFO »
Maybe we can have a "cook off" I may have a chance then! J/K!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-25-2003, 02:10 PM   #42
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
How about an "Evil Child-off!!". Whoever has the most evil kid wins backstage passes and a meet and greet!! I've got you ALL beat there!!:devil: & :devil:

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 07-25-2003, 03:55 PM   #43
Sheila63
USER INFO »
You guys are cracking me up!!

All kidding aside, I bet you would win if there was a cook off because I know you're a great cook.

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar pic, Linda. When I write to CreedINK, I'll include the suggestions that you mentioned. That would be so cool if they did that for us.

Relearn Love
Old 07-25-2003, 07:23 PM   #44
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>How about an "Evil Child-off!!". Whoever has the most evil kid wins backstage passes and a meet and greet!! I've got you ALL beat there!!:devil: & :devil: </b>

You got a little bit of competition there Teri. I've got a 9 year old who has already started PMS. Then there is the 19 month old who gets into everything. Between the two of them I'm pulling my hair out

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 07-26-2003, 03:24 AM   #45
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah but they will probably make it a drawing or something like that for CreedINK members and I suck at that kind of luck! &nbsp; &nbsp;

Yeah, with so many fans, they probably would have to do a lottery. I think Pearl Jam does something similar, though I'm not sure if it's a lottery thing, either. I do know that members have a shot at tix before they go on sale, though.