++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-22-2003, 12:16 AM   #16
facelessman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i haven't been to any Creed concerts, so consider yourself lucky that you've been to 3

Like Dan, i too am a Creed virgin, and im so ashamed
but i cant wait till they go on their next tour. im going to see them a bunch of times.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 07-22-2003, 03:06 AM   #17
tremonti.net
USER INFO »
*Note to self*

MUST go the the next Creed concert in Sydney...

I haven't seen any either, so far
________
M52
________
Petite Webcams

Last edited by tremonti.net : 04-06-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-22-2003, 01:24 PM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah I have the craving for another Creed show too! I have seen them 4 times, that is just the beginning for me too! It was the best concert experiences of my life!!!!! The rush is unbelievable!!!! So when do you all think they will start again I hope it is before 2005!!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-22-2003, 05:32 PM   #19
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I'm thinking that maybe they'll start touring again in the fall of 2004 but it's only a guess. I love Carrie's idea about going to see the opening show. That would be very cool!!!

Relearn Love
Old 07-22-2003, 08:09 PM   #20
Marty
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i haven't been to any Creed concerts, so consider yourself lucky that you've been to 3

Anyone who has been to 1 Creed concert, as been to more than I.
________
Live sex

Last edited by Marty : 09-17-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 07-22-2003, 08:13 PM   #21
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
I've only seen them once too. At the NYE show and it was AWESOME!! Higher Desire it took me three times to see them too. At the time money was short and it was either go see Creed or pay my mortgage. Had to pay the mortgage first but I finally got to go On NYE. I like Carrie's idea about getting as many of us CreedFeeders to all go to a show. That would be cool!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 07-22-2003, 08:13 PM   #22
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I hope all of you that haven't seen them in concert yet, have an opportunity to during the next tour. They gave me the best NYE of my life this past December!! It's a night I'll never forget.

Relearn Love
Old 07-22-2003, 08:40 PM   #23
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know, I think we should all meet for the opening show. It would just be Good Times and nothing else. I hope they start up in the Fall of 2004 as well. 2005 seems so far away.
Old 07-23-2003, 11:47 PM   #24
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
Does anyone know if Creed does the same thing that a lot of the other bands are doing now with fan clubs & package deals? My sister is a huge Matchbox Twenty fan and was able to buy tickets within the first 10 rows,hotel,party before and after the show,and a meet and greet with the band for a pretty reasonable fee. I've seen this with other bands as well.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:04 AM   #25
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No, Lisa, at this point Creed doesn't do anything like that.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 07-24-2003, 09:28 AM   #26
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by lisamariekikker
Does anyone know if Creed does the same thing that a lot of the other bands are doing now with fan clubs & package deals?  My sister is a huge Matchbox Twenty fan and was able to buy tickets within the first 10 rows,hotel,party before and after the show,and a meet and greet with the band for a pretty reasonable fee.  I've seen this with other bands as well.

Yeah I saw that for MAtchbox too, that was way cool! I saw them in concert they were GREAT!!!! As far as Creed yeah Teri is right unfortunately they don't do that, but maybe after all the conflict the past tour they will consider it next time around?!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-24-2003, 11:35 AM   #27
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
I would pay just about anything for that opportunity with Creed. You are right about Matchbox. I saw them in Chicago and they were great! I didn't do that package deal-but my sister who did said that they really took care of them. I suppose we have a while to wait and see if Creed is going to do the same! I will pray and beg the concert Gods until the tour is announced!!!
Old 07-24-2003, 11:52 AM   #28
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by lisamariekikker
Does anyone know if Creed does the same thing that a lot of the other bands are doing now with fan clubs & package deals?  My sister is a huge Matchbox Twenty fan and was able to buy tickets within the first 10 rows,hotel,party before and after the show,and a meet and greet with the band for a pretty reasonable fee.  I've seen this with other bands as well.

Nope...unfortunately Creed doesn't do this...YET!!! I keep e-mailing them over at Creedink's fan relations. I also keep telling you good people to do the same. If enough of us bug them, they may start to do these things.
I know Metallica does a ton of stuff for their fan club members too. Dogstar and I just saw them July 12th. It was an awesome show. We go to Lollapalooza this Sunday (27th). Can't wait. This should be another great show. I've seen Creed twice. Once last August and on NYE. They do put on a great show too. If I could only go to one more concert (heaven forbide) ever...I'd pick Creed. They are definitely worth it.
Sheila...count me in!! I'd love to go to the opening show. Let's hope it's somewhere not TOO far from us. Can't wait!!
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 07-24-2003, 11:59 AM   #29
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
I heard that these things are done by an outside entity-like it's fan clubs working with another group-we'll have to look into that-see who we have to contact-
Old 07-24-2003, 12:32 PM   #30
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
Nope...unfortunately Creed doesn't do this...YET!!!  I keep e-mailing them over at Creedink's fan relations.  I also keep telling you good people to do the same.  If enough of us bug them, they may start to do these things.  
 I know Metallica does a ton of stuff for their fan club members too.  Dogstar and I just saw them July 12th.  It was an awesome show.  We go to Lollapalooza this Sunday (27th).  Can't wait. This should be another great show.  I've seen Creed twice.  Once last August and on NYE.  They do put on a great show too.  If I could only go to one more concert (heaven forbide) ever...I'd pick Creed.  They are definitely worth it.  
 Sheila...count me in!!  I'd love to go to the opening show.  Let's hope it's somewhere not TOO far from us.   Can't wait!!

Linda, I've been neglectful about writing to CreedINK encouraging them to have some sort of concert package for us. I'll make a note to myself to do that before the week is out.

It would be so much fun to go to the opening show with you and as many other people as possible!! Carrie (hotforscott) deserves the credit for that great idea.

Relearn Love