++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-15-2003, 10:52 PM   #31
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Bill O'Reily owns!
Old 12-15-2003, 10:55 PM   #32
JenRN
USER INFO »
I would love to sit and have a chat with him. He rocks, I know he is hated by so many people but I repsect him for showing both sides of all stories and telling it like it is. He is so opinionated and fiesty I love that in him

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2003, 11:09 AM   #33
JenRN
USER INFO »
Today we got a BIG box of Ferreo Roche chocolates from the Iraqi doctor we have here. He printed a big sign on the box and put "Congratulations on the capture of Saddam Hussein from the Iraqi people" It was really touching, they had a story about him and his family, he literally escaped with his life 10 years ago from that horrible situation from Iraq. He is such a nice man and so thankful to the Americans for his now new country, his beeming smile says a thousand words

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2003, 02:54 PM   #34
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
having him alive and capture is kind of a double edged sword...it is nice to have him captured but that means a greater chance of Bush being relected and he has not done not that great as a president but make big corportation richer and the poor poorer... I was hoping that they did not capture him......
Old 12-17-2003, 04:07 PM   #35
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Unforgiven Fan) having him alive and capture is kind of a double edged sword...it is nice to have him captured but that means a greater chance of Bush being relected and he has not done not that great as a president but make big corportation richer and the poor poorer... I was hoping that they did not capture him......
Whatever to each thier own, you are entitled to your opinion. I myself am a Bush supporter and glad they got Saddams grizzly ass alive. To see so many Iraqi people here at work, happy and cheering with signs up supporting the troops and BUSH to me REALLY tells me how they feel, they lived that hell Saddam put them through.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2003, 04:28 PM   #36
marlsy
USER INFO »
Ya know I'm with ya on that Jen, I really hope Bush gets relected! I myself thinks he has done an awsome job. Did you see the interview with him last night? It was interesting, I only caught the last half. I'm also glad they caught Saddam alive like the coward he is. His own sons fought to the death in a 6 hour gun battle, their father was caught hiding in a hole like the rat coward bastard that he is! I hope the Iraq people get to put him on trial and hang him in the streets!! Those people need justice!!
Old 12-17-2003, 05:07 PM   #37
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Well... I can tell some of this board are democrats and some are republicans...

From where I stand, I see Bush being relected. Not that my opinion means much... I think Bush's policy for Economy was lame... It goes against all I learned in college (business administration - had economics). Now, US Economy seems to be recovering again, which is good. But the reason it didn't collapsed is due the citizens, who remained confident and kept consuming (in a smaller scale, of course). If it had been with another country, it would've been Argentina all over again... This added with the success in capturing Saddam is enough to cast the votes needed.

Anyway, it's just an analysis, not an opinion.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:37 PM   #38
marlsy
USER INFO »
I think here at Creedfeed the majority here are democrats but the few of us republicans are strong ones at that!! But we all have agreed to disagree with some issues and try to stay away from debating our sides so there is peace here in Creedfeed land!
Old 12-17-2003, 09:46 PM   #39
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by marlsy) I think here at Creedfeed the majority here are democrats but the few of us republicans are strong ones at that!! But we all have agreed to disagree with some issues and try to stay away from debating our sides so there is peace here in Creedfeed land!
Yep I agree. I did not want to turn this into a political debate either. If you notice I did not say anything about Bush in my first post, it was about the capture of Saddam and how awesome our military is. It is others who brought up the political side, not I!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2003, 10:33 PM   #40
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
On a much lighter note, my hubby told me today that in addition to the guns, clothes etc. that Sadam was found with when he was captured, he also had several "Bounty" bars. Bec sends them to us when she sends us goodie boxes from Australia. I had to laugh when he told me that. I wonder if she sent them to Sadam?? :P

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-17-2003, 11:04 PM   #41
JenRN
USER INFO »
Bounty bars..... that is funny.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2003, 11:24 PM   #42
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) Well... I can tell some of this board are democrats and some are republicans...

From where I stand, I see Bush being relected. Not that my opinion means much... I think Bush's policy for Economy was lame... It goes against all I learned in college (business administration - had economics). Now, US Economy seems to be recovering again, which is good. But the reason it didn't collapsed is due the citizens, who remained confident and kept consuming (in a smaller scale, of course). If it had been with another country, it would've been Argentina all over again... This added with the success in capturing Saddam is enough to cast the votes needed.

Anyway, it's just an analysis, not an opinion.

i love Bush but his chances of being elected are not that high. Bush Sr. went into Iraq with 71% approval and lefgt iraq with 91% approval but he lost the election (some say it was letterman, others say it was the economy....i blame that on Quayle). but if Bush looses.. atleast hilary wont be able to run for office in 08.