++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 08-04-2007, 11:01 AM   #1741
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Loved The Un Loved

GLORY TO GOD great message brother david lets go over in mark 12 where JESUS spoke unto the sadducess in PARABLES, mark 12,18,24 Sadducees And The Resurrection, THEY Came unto him Which Say There Is No Resurrection AND THEY ASKED HIM SAYING, MASTER MOSES Wrote OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WROTE UNTO US IF A MANS BROTHER DIE AND LEAVE HIS WIFE BEHIND HIM AND LEAVE NO CHILDREN THAT HIS BROTHER SHOULD TAKE HIS WIFE AND RAISE UP SEED UNTO HIS BROTHER, now there were seven brothers and the first took a wife and dying left no seed and the second took her and died neither left he any seed and the third likewise and the seven had her left not seed WOW A How LOTTA SHAKING GOING ON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sorry Last Of All The Woman Died Also In The Resurrection therefore when they shall rise whose wife shall she be of theme for the seven had her to wife, OH GLORY GLORIFIED WHERE THESE PEOPLES HEAD IN THE GUTTER and obvious in another rise in their Jeans Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, THE CORNERSTONE !!!! AND JESUS ANWERSING SAID UNTO THEME DO YE NOT THERFORE ERR BECAUSE YE KNOW NOT THE SCIPTURES NEITHER THE POWER OF GOD GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOLY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME FOR WHEN THEY SHALL RISE FROM THE DEAD THEY NEITHER MARRY NOR GIVEN IN MARRIGE HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME I FEEL LIKE GRABING THE GUTIAR BUT ARE AS ANGELS WHICH ARE IN HEAVEN AND AS TOUCHING THE DEAD THAT THEY RISE HAVE YE NOT READ IN THE BOOK OF MOSES HOW IN THE BUSH OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD SPAKE UNTO HIM SAYING I,AM THAT I,AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF OF ISAAC AND THE GOD OF JACOB HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING YE THEREFORE DO GREATLY ERR,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 08-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #1742
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

Beautiful words and spirit girl!!!

Perhaps we can do an online study together? Pick a topic and get back to me via pm. (I can pick one if you want)

Glory glory!!! Have a blessed day, gotta' run!

Heaven

Old 08-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #1743
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 5th

"Finding our way together."

Sometimes the right path is not so difficult to find, we just need to know where to begin our search - the reading of God's words. The right way is very seldom just the property of the bright, wise, and scholarly. It is very clear if we will but look for it! Study here or at home with friends and family, it is here for all who seek to find!

Get with me via pm!

The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

Psalm 119:130

Heaven

Old 08-05-2007, 01:03 PM   #1744
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Beautiful words and spirit girl!!!

Perhaps we can do an online study together? Pick a topic and get back to me via pm. (I can pick one if you want)

Glory glory!!! Have a blessed day, gotta' run!

Heaven

BUSY BUSY BUSY u know what that sounds like a a great idea its almost groovy i,ll get back with you !!!!
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 08-06-2007, 06:08 AM   #1745
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 6th

"Represent yo!"

Our behavior is important. People see us in many situations at many different times, and the way we act can be a powerful witness to the power of Christ in our lives. Christ calls us to a perfection that we cannot achieve on our own. Rely upon the Lord and He will give you the capacity to live an upright, holy, and pleasing life.

I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

Psalm 101:2

Heaven

Old 08-07-2007, 06:04 AM   #1746
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 7th

"Details, please?"

1. Remember what St. John says: "If our heart condemn us, God is stronger than our heart." The feeling of being, or not being, forgiven and loved is not what matters. One must come down to brass tacks. If there is a particular sin on your conscience, repent and confess it. If there isn't, tell the despondent devil not to be silly. You can't help hearing his voice (the odious inner radio), but you must treat it merely like a buzzing in your ears or any other irrational nuisance.

2. Remember the story in the Imitation, how the Christ on the crucifix suddenly spoke to the monk who was so anxious about his salvation and said, "If you knew that all was well, what would you, today, do or stop doing?" When you have found the answer, do it or stop doing it. You see, one must always get back to the practical and definite. What the devil loves is that vague cloud of unspecified guilt feeling or unspecified virtue by which he lures us into despair or presumption. "Details, please?" is the answer.

3. The sense of dereliction cannot be a bad symptom, for Our Lord Himself experienced it in its depth—"Why has thou forsaken me?"

~C. S. Lewis in Letters to an American Lady

For all have sinned; all fall short of God's glorious ideal.

Romans 3:23

Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it.

James 4:17

Heaven

Old 08-08-2007, 06:06 AM   #1747
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 8th

"Savior and Conqueror."

Jesus, who left heaven and made himself a servant, did so to enable the last to be first, the servant to be greatest, and the least to be best. For ages, the arrogant, abusive and the powerful have found it easy to reject the call of Christ. But those who are humble find him to not only be Savior, but also Conqueror.

For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with salvation.

Psalm 149:4

Heaven

Old 08-09-2007, 06:24 AM   #1748
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 9th

"Why do we struggle so much?"

There will be times in our lives when we find ourselves unable to function normally because of our emotional upheaval. When we are sensitive to what is right and good, we instinctively rebel at wrong and evil. The Psalms are full of David's own struggles with times when he felt alone and wretched. Those times were necessary for David to grow and mature. He learned to accept guilt and go on, knowing that God's love for him endured and that His forgiveness was without bounds. God loves us just as much. He suffers when we suffer, and He stands with us, even in our darkest hours.

My heart is smitten, and withered like grass; so that I forget to eat my bread.

Psalm 102:4

Heaven

Old 08-10-2007, 06:25 AM   #1749
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 10th

"Why does God allow some things to happen?"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20185795/

We always look at the question from our own, earthly, human perspective. We forget that death is a part of life and that it is a necessary passage in existence. To God, death is not a bad thing, but merely a part of the way things are. Death isn't a cruelty or a punishment. Our days on earth are a gift, and we should live them as fully as we can. If we die, we are in the Lord's hands, and everything will work out just fine. Faith is the key. We must learn to know that God has everything under control, and that He will turn all situations to good. Even death is a wonderful thing in the hands of God.

I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.

Psalm 103:2

Heaven

Old 08-11-2007, 07:15 AM   #1750
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 11th

"The Scriptures."

Our treasure and our truth come from Scripture, God's guidance to avoid Satan's harmful traps and live in God's blessed life.

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.

Psalm 119:14

Heaven

Old 08-12-2007, 08:38 AM   #1751
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 12th

"We are God's temple!"

He lives in us and what we do in our bodies is part of our worship to him. We are called to not only abstain from impurity, but we are called to glorify God in our bodies.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Heaven

Old 08-13-2007, 02:40 PM   #1752
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Savior And Conueror

Oh Brother David One WORD For That Post GLORY GLORY WHOS NAME WE BEG FOR IN TROUBLE AND WHO IS RICH AS THE RICHEST HONEY FLOWING IN MERCY GLORY TO GOD AND WHO IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS, and you know what brother the bible is full of treats and so much comfort when we desire it daily our lifes, AND ONE OF THE MOST COMFORTING SCRITPURES, and one of the powerfull ones for me its THE ULMITATE WEAPON and the only one that can really back up a brother or sister when US IS LOST FOR WORDS AMEN coming from the precious book of ROMANS 8,36,39 AS IT IS WRITTEN FOR THY SAKE WE ARE KILLED ALL THE DAY LONG WE ARE ACCONTED AS SHEEP FOR THE SLAUGHTER, BUT NAY IN ALL THINGS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US FOR I,AM AND LORD YOU KNOW I,AM PERSUADED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEIPALITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGHT NOR DEPTH NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD, GLORY!!!! Great Post Brother David!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 06:07 AM   #1753
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Savior And Conueror

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) ...and you know what brother the bible is full of treats and so much comfort when we desire it daily our lifes.
Indeed Sis! Here's another for ya'...

August 14th

"A step at a time."

Wouldn't you like to know now what is in store for you a year from now? God leads us a day a time, a step at a time. No need to worry about distant events. The Welsh hymn writer William Williams compared the Christian life to the Israelite's trek through the wilderness. We may not know the route by which God is leading us, but we humbly count on His guidance.

Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty;
Hold me with Thy powerful hand;
Bread of heaven,
Feed me till I want no more,
Feed me till I want no more.

~William Williams

The Lord will guide you continually, watering your life when you are dry and keeping you healthy, too.

Isaiah 58:11

Heaven

Old 08-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #1754
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
That Was Beautiful

Brother Luke 4 16,21,AND HE CAME TO NAZARETH WHERE HE HAD BEEN BROUGHT UP AND HIS CUSTOM WAS, HE WENT INTO THE SYNAGOUE ON THE SABBITH DAY AND STOOD TO READ, GLORY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY {{{ All Young Lions In The Valley And In The Widerness }}}HOLD ON GLORY AND AGAIN HE STOOP UP AND READ AND THERE WAS DELIVERED UNTO HIM THE BOOK OF THE PROHET ESAIAS AND WHEN HE HAD OPEND THE BOOK HE FOUND THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS WRITTEN Shhhhh**My Friends And My Brother David IT WAS WRITTEN GLORY GLORYYYYYYYYY The Spirt Of The Lord Is Upon Because He Hath Anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted TO PREACH DELIVERANCE TO THE CAPTIVES AND RECOVERING OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND TO SET LIBERTY TO THEME THAT ARE BRUSIED , to preach the acceptable year of the lord, And He Closed the book and he gave it again to the minister and sat down and the eyes of all theme that were in the synagoue were fastened on him I like That FASTENED ON HIM GLORYYYYYYYY OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYY And He Began to say unto theme, THIS DAY IS THIS SCRIPTURE FULFILLED IN YOUR EARS, and all bare him witness and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth And They Said Is Not This JOSEPHS SON? and he said unto theme YE WILL SURLEY SAY UNTO ME THIS PROVERB PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF WHATSOEVER WE HEARED DONE IN CAPERNAUM DO ALSO HERE IN THY COUNTRY AND HE SAID And Left A Message To All His Sons And Daughter who walk After Not The Glory Of Man And Who Are Following The Blind And Make Long Speach And Fancy Words And BRASS Cold Sounds For The Glory Of SELF But Those Who Follow His Spirt SHALL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET With His Truth And Spirt GLORY To God You Know Even Then at that time THE GLORY OF THE FATHER WAS DESENDING ON HIM and this scripture tells us right there AND HE SAID Verliy I say Unto You No Prophet Is Accepted IN HIS OWN COUNTRY
Old 08-15-2007, 06:14 AM   #1755
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

August 15th

"He only inhabits hearts into which he has been invited."

It has always fascinated me that this verse has often been cited by those calling others to conversion when clearly in its context it's written to lukewarm Christians needing to rekindle their love relationship to the Lord. As believers, we need to ask the Lord Jesus into our hearts, our home, and lives. It's not that he's not there, it's just that he awaits our invitation, he will not barge in.

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:14 and 20

Heaven