++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 07:51 PM   #1
urmommarocks
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Will Creed Pick up Postponed Show At Arco Arena?

Does anyone know if Creed will reschedule the Arco show? It got postponed today along with 2 other shows.
Old 10-09-2002, 01:50 PM   #2
allison
USER INFO »
If it's postponed and not cancelled, I'd think they are going to reschedule.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 10-09-2002, 02:32 PM   #3
souldancer
USER INFO »
Listening to 100.5 "The Zone" in Sac. they should be announcing a reschedule date soon (they said within 48 hours). Will post it here.
Old 10-09-2002, 03:52 PM   #4
Tearlitha
USER INFO »
comic sans Hey Creed how's about walkin Your talk? Don't care to share the sympathy for Staap.... Either you forgot to reminfd the promoter you cancelled twice already on No Cal the past two tours and to only schedule for SF area venues or too fucked up /self indulgent to work? Or Not sold out? To all "fans" I got news--- whenever they bet big all bands have the same dilemma to forget where you came from and sell out!! Selfcentered - egomaniacal The lines blurr and who they work for becomes lost in the distortion. It's hypocritical for the band Creed proports to be to cancel shows at ARCO Arena NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT THREE TIMES!!! Way Disappointing guys.
Old 10-09-2002, 04:13 PM   #5
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Tearlitha
comic sans     Selfcentered - egomaniacal  .
::rolleyes Of course you're upset and in a fit of anger, but look in the mirror and stop passing judgements before you know the WHOLE TRuth! Not, that I do - but I did see them at Vegas: and I still stand strong by CREED!
Old 10-09-2002, 04:19 PM   #6
Tearlitha
USER INFO »
Love to have the freedom to roam, but I'm all growed up now - got a life to live-- just looking to see a concert put on by a band that wasn't full of shit... Drop the illusion they do as they please.
Old 10-09-2002, 04:54 PM   #7
souldancer
USER INFO »
Love to have the freedom to roam, but I'm all growed up now - got a life to live-- just looking to see a concert put on by a band that wasn't full of shit... Drop the illusion they do as they please.
Sorry, I couldn't tell by your post that you were all grown up....

* * breathes, puts in Human Clay, forwards to Track 2, and RAISES THE VOLUME !! * *
Old 10-09-2002, 11:50 PM   #8
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Who the #%^#% do you think you are talking to? In the 5 minutes you've been here, you have pissed off one member who has been here forever and seriously disrespected another Creed fan about whom you know absolutely nothing. You have one hell of a nerve saying what you said as if you have any knowledge at all about who you posted to and what she has accomplished in her life. You should grow up yourself and see what a jerk you are to total strangers who have a love of the music and a total lack of the negativity you seem to love to display. I suggest you take your negative attitude and your nasty mouth to some other bulletin board.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-09-2002, 11:51 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Amen, Teri. Well said, as usual.
Old 10-09-2002, 11:59 PM   #10
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Thanks. Damn that pisses me off. I don't mind if someone is a bit upset that their show is postponed/cancelled, I can understand that. But to friggin insult someone you don't even know and someone as down to earth and as great as souldancer is, it just burns me up. My Irish is up tonight!!

Old 10-10-2002, 12:00 AM   #11
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Who the #%^#% do you think you are talking to? In the 5 minutes you've been here, you have pissed off one member who has been here forever and seriously disrespected another Creed fan about whom you know absolutely nothing. You have one hell of a nerve saying what you said as if you have any knowledge at all about who you posted to and what she has accomplished in her life. You should grow up yourself and see what a jerk you are to total strangers who have a love of the music and a total lack of the negativity you seem to love to display. I suggest you take your negative attitude and your nasty mouth to some other bulletin board.

AMEN & ALLELUIA MY FRIEND!!! You have done it again!!! You always know the right things to say!!! And I wish these jerk-offs would just stay the hell off of OUR boards!! leave them for the people who love, respect and admire Creed and their music!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 10-10-2002, 12:07 AM   #12
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
And I guess if any one should be disappointed, sorry, I would have to say me!! After all I went thru to get to Phoenix and all the crap that happened after...And all I can think of is "How is Scott doing" I just want to know if he's alright!!! I was telling a friend of mine about last weekend at work today and another person she was with, and the other person said she thought it was pretty cool of me too worry about Scott and not be PISSED OFF that the show was postponed!!! I don't care if it costs me a thousand more dollars to get back to Phoenix when the show is rescheduled....I'M GOING!!! I don't want to miss that show for anything in the world!!!! They are my boys and I will love them (all) for as long as they keep putting the music out!!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 10-10-2002, 12:09 AM   #13
creedfaner
USER INFO »
Currently:
this thread is hilarious...what happened above!! :lol: :lol:
Old 10-10-2002, 12:11 AM   #14
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Can you explain how it is funny? Just curious.

Old 10-10-2002, 12:16 AM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfaner
this thread is hilarious...what happened above!! :lol: :lol:

Are you one of the net people who get their rocks off insulting people and reveling in online bashing? You a basher too? What did they put in your water?
Closed Thread