++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-11-2004, 02:48 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
restless souls

back and forth again dont know were to end dont know were to began running away again with both the same thoghts deep within ive seen tonight its mine turn to write again theres more yet to whats missing to whats missing i have it and you have the other link so dont give me a wink i suffer for a story i must keep we both lye victims to its secrets lost we our because were found as it was said here once before caught in the middle of war were lying down in flood thats been made by fools of the world we were the last to fall victim with just dreams of the simple things and praying for wings to set us free weve become restless souls cant sleep only because we dont sleep can only love by a few words so please hurry and make theme short which what was meant to be longer is whats made us restless to much to balance with our longing fast beating hearts and our torn minds cant balance all thats been given so fast but slow our hearts move but beating to fast to say the words of wise so we end up with words that should have been said in another place and another time when we were younger and souls were lead by know one but the shelterd kids insides that was dying just to take a joy ride and then before life took us for a ride we knew then why would we hide just be home intime or other wise so the question i ask my self tonight above many were is these Two children of fates key now maybe there key can let us inn to were we need to be and set us free they do a better job than you in me it maybe sound like were hiding but maybe its just the two kids within wanting to come out play but even now something stop us from having it our way this poem sure took a twist it happens when your tired and your about to crash but the souls is restless and for now thats all i know would you now Laugh if i told you rate this and your opion please i dont care really because i write in my sleep for the shape im in i give it 10 Because im this restless soul And i thinks its worth a 10 im a restless soul tonight Im only drunk but anothers longing passion whos hunger and desires that numbs the tounge and has paralized thoughts of who he calls a friend but mercy has brought these far restless souls hunger tonight again
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-12-2004, 02:11 AM   #2
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
That was good and long Ta

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:27 PM   #3
archie bunker
USER INFO »
you really touched me friend!
Old 02-14-2004, 10:31 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
you really read it all arch: badnitek But thats when I come up With the good stuff hey arch after reading that dont feel sorry for me}{ HAHAHAHAHAHA{{ ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything