++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-15-2004, 01:52 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
xxxxxxxxxx

I Here Your crys in the midnite hour I never Foreget a word you say Its not fake or pretend to me I know the one heart behind many names and there all the same To me you only feel foregotten Because were not forgotten Because the face thats not seen is foregotten by the world And so our we But deep down were found And some day will be crowned if you could we can see were the world cant see and when it comes down to it they would all dye to be like you and me so if you would stop and think and leave your fears a Aside you would see you have been taken to a place way to high for the world to subside hell is mad my friend and its tantied world of lyes that makes you feel mad thats all it has a battle has begun and all wars have broke loose the wise our confused the lost somehow still looks ups to you and longs for that stange sound that reached the ones that were never found like that sweet rushing flow of selah that brakes the yoke but know one knows the foolish bulid gazingstocks to a false God but he has closed There gates ita about money pride And the forgotten Are set A side he dosent look away from our crys so look up again once more my friend and see that you have me just for one minute set doubt aside a breathe deep within you will find your anwser that which you doubt and our afaid of loosing is your anwser Im not a fool im not scared And at times i misbehave but its not that was set free to dwell but only to bring comfort for those which have been ran out to be devoured they must know there own they wont eat from the wolfs the hand just like you knew me because you knew him you love my shrade because you love theme would you have it any other away im happy because my God wants to be i do what i want because he lets me you hide me and protect me and i protect you our long sacrafice has been made two our hearts they beat the same beat they reach the same deepth and they feel the same pain but they our hearts of fighters not whiners we hold on to the truth above all and the truth is the word secret words of the nazarine and because he sufferd we must suffer but i know wise shall fall he will find a way when hes done because were confuesed most the time but hes in control and that confusing he sorts out in time to make wine for the un wise you know of the old school im the star that i know of the new school its all been sweet as honey but bitter and cold as prison cell your seed made it out of his and made a new song} hidden away from the sun with know one to love i feel his strife in you but dont let satan kid you you know not who you are because your eyes will be the first to reply to this hidden poem deep it shall be called}
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-15-2004, 02:03 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Thanks mate. Real personal for me

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-15-2004, 02:53 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Thanks mate. Real personal for me
hahahaha
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-15-2004, 03:29 AM   #4
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
That was good and long

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name