++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-09-2007, 12:42 AM   #106
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Stand Your Ground, Luke 16

14, 17, The Cornerstonee, And The Pharisees Also Were Covetous Heared All These Things,and They Derided Him, And He Said Unto Theme, Ye Are Which Justifiy Yourselves Before Men, But God Knoweth Your Hearts For That Which Is High Esteemed, Among Men Is An Abominnation In The Sight Of God, The Law And The Prophets Were Until Johnnnnnnnnnnnn Since That Time The Kingdom Of God Is Preached, And Every Man Indeed Presses Towards It, The Cornerstoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee King Of King And Lords Of Lords, Glory And It Is Easier For Heaven And Earth To Pass Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail, Amen And Amen,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-09-2007, 12:51 AM   #107
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Rock The Corner Stone

HE LIVES, GLORY TO GOD, RIGHTEOUS ART THOU O LORD AND UP RIGHT ARE THY JUDGEMENTS, THAT THOU HAST COMMANDEND ARE RIGHT AND FAITHFULL MY ZEAL HATH CONSUMED ME BECAUSE MINE ENEMIES HAVE FORGOTTEN THY WORDS, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLORY TO GOD HE NEVER FORGETS THE WORD IS VERY PURE AND I SAY IT HAD SNOW THEREFORE THY SERVANT LOVES IT, I,AM SMALL YET I,AM DESPISED YET DO I NOT FORGET THY PRECEPTS THY RIGHTEOUSNESS IS AND THY LAW IS THE TRUTH THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING , COME ON NOW, TROUBLE AND ANGUISH HAVE TAKEN HOLD ON ME YET THY COMMANDMENTS ARE MY DELIGHTS THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THY TESTIMONIES IS EVERLASTING GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING AND I SHALL LIVE Psalm 119 ,137, 144,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-16-2007, 09:56 PM   #108
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Glory To God ~glory Glory Glory

THE, ONE , thing The Destoyer Hates To Hear Is Glory To God, WHEN IM AT MY WEAKEST, I KNOW MY GOD IS AT HIS STRONGETS, And Will Indeed Hold Me As He Holds His Children, AND, Will Hold Those Who Come Without Excpecting Reward, GLORY TO GOD, We Get Hit So Hard Sometimes, Glory To God As If We Were The Walls Of Irac, AMEN Its Like Are Own Defence System Is Now Turning Us, And You Doging So Much You Feel Like Stevie Wonder, !!! AND, sometimes the last thing one wants to hear in a trial or whatever it maybe GOD IS IN CONTROL, WELL YES HE IS GOD IS IN CONTROL AND YES I SCREAM LOUDLY AND GLAD THAT HE IS, GLORY GLORY GLORY !!!! THE GOD WHO DELIVERS AND PROMISE OF HIS BEAUTY THE GOD WHO DELIVERS AND SAVES, YES HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLORY GLORY GLORY THAT ONE,
Old 01-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #109
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Old Sorrow Of Separation,

AMEN AND AMEN, As THE HEART PANTETH AFTER THE WATER BROOKS SO PANTETH MY SOUL AFTER THEE O GOD, My Soul Thirsty For THE LIVING GOD YOU OH LORD OH GOD, THE LIVING GOD NOT THE FALSE GODS OR IDOLS BUT YOU OH GOD, when shall i come and appear before my God, My Tears Have Been My Meat Day And Night, WHILE THEY WILL CONTINUAL SAY WHERE IS THY GOD WHERE IS HE THAT HAS DELIVERED AND SAVED YOU When I Remembear these things I pour out my soul in me, AMEN, AND AMEN,
Old 01-16-2007, 10:10 PM   #110
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Peace Of Jeruslem,

I Was, Glad when they said unto me Let Us Go Into The House Of The Lord OUR FEET SHALL STAND, Within Thy Gates, Jerusalem is bulided As a City That Is Compacted Together WHITHER THE TRIBES GO UP The Tribes Of The Lord UNTO THE TESTIMONY OF ISRAEL, TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE NAME OF THE LORD, for there are set thrones of judgement the thrones of the house of david, Pray For the peace Of Jeruslem They SHALL PROSPER WHO LOVE THEE, PEACE BE WITHIN THY WALLS AND PROSPERTIY WITHIN THY PALACES FOR, My Brethren and compaions sakes, I WILL NOW SAY PEACE BE WITH THEE Because Of The House Of The Lord OUR GOD I Will SEEK THY GOOD,
Old 01-16-2007, 10:14 PM   #111
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
a Song To Mount Zion

TO THE GOD WHO DELIVERS AND SAVES, I Never Went To College I Dont Have A Degree Lets Say I Went To Night School I Learned All I Know On The Streets I Was,nt Born A Rich Man I Aint go No Pedigree The Sweat On This Old Collar Thats My PhD,
Old 01-16-2007, 10:23 PM   #112
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

ITS COMES DOWN TO THIS I WOULD<NT EXIST WITHOUT YOU IT AINT WORTH THE GRIND, I,d Fight For One Kiss On A Night Like This, You Make Me Feel I Could Fly, Like I Can Save The World, Since The Night YOUR LOVED SAVED ME, Mabe I Cant Save The World, But As Long As You Believe Mabe I Can Save The World, I,ve Gotta Confess Sometimes Im A Mess And Sometimes I Step Out Of Line, Like This Old Tatto I Aint Shiny Or New WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE NOTHING MATTERS, They can say its blind Love But Its A Fool Who Dont Believe, THAT I,d FLY ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON, just to walk down your street, I CAN SAVE THE WORLD SINCE THE NIGHT YOUR LOVED SAVED ME, Maybe I Can Save The World, But As Long As You Believe, Our Love Is Even Stronger Than I Hoped It Could Be, Baby All It Takes Is Just A Littlie Faith In Me, TO Feel Like I Can Save The World,
Old 01-16-2007, 10:37 PM   #113
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

GREAT IS THE LORD, AND GREATLEY TO BE PRAISED, IN THE CITY OF OUR GOD, IN THE MOUNTAIN OF HIS HOLLINESS BEAUTIFUL, FOR SITUATION THE JOY OF THE WHOLE EARTH, IS MOUNT ZION, ON THE SIDES OF THE NORTH THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING, GOD IS KNOWN IN HER PALACES OF REFUGE, For Lo The Kings Were Assembled, they passed together They Sae It And So They Marveled, They Were Troubled And Hasted Away, fear took hold on theme as a woman in travail Thou Breakest ships, Of tarnish, with an east wind, as we have heared so have we seen in the city of our Lord Of Hosts, In The City Of The Lord Our God, Will Establish it forever selah, We have thought of thy love in kindness in the midst of thy temple, ACORDING To Thy Name, O GOD, So Is Thy Praise unto the ends of the earth, thy right hand is full of righteousness Let Mont Zion Rejoice, Let The Daughters Of Judah Be Glad B/c Of Thy Judgements, Walk About Zion And Go Round About Her tell the towers therof mark ye well bulwars consider her palaces that ye may tell it, TO THE GENARAION FOLLOWING FOR THIS GOD, IS OUR GOD FOR EVER AND EVER He Will Be Our Guide Even Till Death, BEAUTY AND BLESSINGS, LOVES YA,s AND STRENETH AND PEACE KEEP YOU,,
Old 02-18-2007, 08:46 PM   #114
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Just A Closer Walk With Thee,

GLORY TO GOD, the voice of reason the voice of precious truth, THE ENDURANCE, The Almighty Who hears The Voices Of The Broken IS ALSO THE ALMIGHTY, WHO REMOVES KINGS AND PUT UP OTHERS, HE THATY BREAKETH DOWN AND IT CANNOT BE BULID AGAIN, GLORY TO GOD, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, I WANT THIS GOD HOLDING MY AMEN AND GLORY TO GOD AND WALKING WITH THEE, BETTER THAN THAT I WANNA MAKE HIS CLOUD MY PILLOW AMEN, GLORY GLORY GLORY!!! GODS WISDOM SHALL DIRECT YOU AND GUIDE YOU IN YOUR TIME OF NEED, AND WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE THE HEAVENS IS CLOSED, AND EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG, Somewhere inside you my brave ones, there will be a lit voice calm Or a loud voice, REMINDING YOU , Hey We,ve Been Here And Done This Before AMEN
Old 02-18-2007, 08:53 PM   #115
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Closer WALK With Thee,

And At Times It Seemed So Impossbile, Glory To God, That Narrow Gate Just What Open Oh Help Me Lord Amen, Because Its Not Straight Thats Why It Remains Narrow, Glory To God, Can We Recall A Time That God Has Ever Utterly Forsaked Us In Our Time Of Need Through That Narrow Gate,because We Put Our Faith In Front Of Our Doubt, And With Growth In Our Wisdom Faith Will Indeed Hide Itself From Us,
Old 02-18-2007, 09:08 PM   #116
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Walk With Thee,

SO, has hard as it was then To Put Our FAITH IN FRONT OF US, LETS DO TRY TO KEEP THE FAITH AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN, If we left our souls in the hands Of Logic Where Would We IF WE LOOSE OUR FAITH, WHEN WE NEEDED THE MOST THAN WHAT GOOD IS IT, GLORY TO GOD, AND, We Do KNOW, FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS QUICK AND IT IS POWERFUL AMEN AND SHARPER THAN A TWOEGED SWORD THAT WE DID NOT TAKE WITHIN DOUBT BUT IN FAITH PIERCING EVENING TO TO THE DIVDING ASUNDER OF SOUL AND OF SPIRT AND OF THE JOINTS AND MARROW AND IS THE DISERNER OF THOUGHTS AND INDEED OF INTENTS OF THE HEART , HEB, 4,12,13, YOU THAT YE SHOULD NOT OBEY THE TRUTH BEFORE WHOS EYES JESUS CHRIST HATH BEEN EVIDENTLY SET FORTH AND CRUCIFIED AMONG YOU, THIS ONLY WOULD I LEARN OF YOU RECEIVED YE THE SPIRT BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW AND LOGIC OR BY THE HEARING FAITH ARE YE SO FOOLISH HAVING BEGUN IN SPIRT ARE YE NOW MADE PERFECT BY BY THE FLESH BY LAW HAVE YE SUFFRED SO MANY THINGS IN VAIN HE THEREFORE THAT MINISTERETH TO YOU THE SPIRT AND WORKETH MIRCALES AMONG YOU DOETH HE IT BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW OR BY THE HEARING FAITH ? GAL 3,2,5
Old 03-11-2007, 11:46 AM   #117
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Wisdom Of The World,

[color="Sienna"]we live in this world but as it has been long preached by teachers and preachers we ARE NOT OF ITAnd Living And Breathing in this World we do indeed get side tracked but never forgeting the first love OF OUR SPIRTUAL EYES WHEN THEY WERE ONCE ASLEEP AND THEN AWOKE the trials the burdens and long suffering and day to day life can make one forget in a instant DEAR GOD WHY AM I HERE, GLORY TO GOD, TO HIM BELONGS THE GLORY, WHEN YOU ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD YOU WILL INDEED KNOW YOUR NOT A CHILD OF THIS WORLD BUT A CHILD OF GOD AND CHILD OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD, you will indeed here of things of God And God like stuff and hear words of the fools and the false ones and some wise, BUT BY KNOW MEANS FORGET YOURSELF, AND THE GOD WHO CALLED U BY NAME,
Old 03-11-2007, 11:53 AM   #118
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

THE LORD THY GOD, cant help what happens now then He Only Blessed Us With Mercy And Wisdom And Understanding To carry Us Through The HardTimes, And Once One Has Found It The Golden Diamond Has One Found, Its Not Wise For Us To Forget The NAME OF THE LORD OUR GOD, Even If We Get Carried Away By What happens Now Then , GLORY TO GOD, never go estray from the VOICE THAT DELIVERED US FROM THE GRAVE AND US CARRIED BLINDED IN BATTLE , When we do even Know He Swept Us Away, GLORY TO GOD GLORY GLORYYYYY All We Know It Could Have Been No Other, while we were in darkness THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU JESUS, Glory Glory Glory,
Old 03-11-2007, 11:59 AM   #119
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Precious Word,

Oh The Precious Word Came Not By Man, BUT THE HOLY GHOST, only one JESUS CHRIST, AND I MAY BE SUBJECT TO A DISAGREEMENT Oh Well, THERE WAS ONLY ONE MAN ONE CHILD, WHO WAS WITH THE HOLY GHOST AND WHO WANTS TO ARGUE WITH ME WHEN I SAY HE IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS,
Old 03-11-2007, 12:15 PM   #120
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Whole Duty Of Man

Ecc 12,9,14,[color="Sienna"]and moreover because the preacher was wise he still taught the people knowlege yea he gave good heed and sought out AND SET IN ORDER MANY PROVERBS,[color="Sienna"]also from study and set aside many relgions as well BUT AGAIN THERE IS NO OTHER WAY I,D LIKE TO YELL FROM THERE ROOF TOPS JESUS SAID AGAIN i,AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTHHHHHHHHHHH AND THE LIFE NOBODY CAN REACH THE TRUTH OF THE GOD THAT THE WORLD KNOWS NOT EXCEPT THROUGH ME, THE PREACHER SOUGHT TO FINDDD ACCEPTABLE WORDS AND THAT WHICH WAS WRITTEN UPRIGHT EVEN THATS EVENNNNNNN WORDS OF TRUTH, DO I NEED TO YELL AGAIN . COME ON NOW, The Words Of The Wise Are As Goads And As Nails Fastend By The Masters Of Assemblies Which Are Given From One Shephered And Further By These My Son Be Adomished Of Making Many Books There Is No End And Much Study Is Weariness Of The Flesh Let Us Hear The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter Fear God And Keep His Commandments For This Is The Whole Duty Of Man FOR GOD SHALL BRING EVERY WORK TO JUDGEMENT WITH Every Secret Thing Whethere it be good or whether it be evil PEACE BE WITH YA,s