++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-28-2004, 11:58 PM   #16
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This does indeed show a lack of concern for the fans. As njcreedite has said, they could learn a lot from Metallica, which has an organization that really takes care of the fans for about the same price as a Creed fan club membership. The mag is great and you get a t-shirt every year, shots at presale tix, contests, you name it. They do a great job.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:09 AM   #17
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) I think your use of the word "cared" is appropriate.
I didn't mean "cared" as in they no longer care for their fans anymore, I used cared as in they aren't together anymore. There's no point in going around acting like they are still together. Do you see what I mean?

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) I think they did care early on. Do they now? I don't know for sure; all I can go on is their actions to date.
Yeah yeah, alright. I think we will agree to disagree (once again my friend) before we start arguing. I still think Creed cares, but managment, and Creed Ink are giving off the impression that Creed no longer care about their fans.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) You like to make it sound like Creed (the band) is totally insulated from their label. Come on..
That's not the message I was trying to get through. They are seperated from their label to a certian extent though. This message that Creed Ink and managment are givinig us, obviously is negative, and I don't think it has much, or anything at all to do with the band members themselves.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) If the members really cared about their fans, Creed would have bent over backwards.
They do care about their fans, okay? When Creed were together they put their heart and souls into what they did and the fans meant everything to them. You mentioned Chicago, so Chicago gives you the impression that Creed doesn't care about their fans? Well, it was one night. One damn night, no one's perfect, no band is perfect, and everybody makes mistakes. Creed didn't have a very good concert that night at all, but not every band does. Their only human.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) Now, I could be wrong and Creed may magically come back together and make another MOP... but I don't think many people see that happening.
Well, that would be awesome, but as of now, I don't see that happening, and when these solo albums come out, even more so. That's life.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 03-29-2004, 06:21 AM   #18
jjluvscreed
USER INFO »
creedink calendar

why is it that i havent heard anything about the calendar? i feel like im in the dark here! i havent even gotten it yet! why does everyone think that theyve split up when all personal projects! let them breathe for goodness sakes!!! personally i hope they stay together and make more kick ass music!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its ashame that noone has any faith in them anymore!!!!!! thats what sucks so much about it to me!!!!!!! thats my opinion for what its worth!!!!! #1creedfan !!!!!!! jjluvscreed, illusions
Old 03-29-2004, 09:01 AM   #19
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
That was funny. I'm soooo glad I didn't renew CreedInk. I feel bad for all you guys who did!! Steve and I just couldn't afford it and as it turns out the band we all know as Creed is taking a break from one another! I can't believe they screwed up sooo bad!! You guys have got to be really pissed off!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 03-29-2004, 06:10 PM   #20
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
That is sooo freggin' funny! I wonder what idiot they hired off the street to make that lame calendar! I'm glad I don't pay for crap like that. That really is picesess.

We'd better not let non-creed fans and creed bashers see that. Then they'd have have more to make fun of them about.

If you haven't checked, I have seen the pictures of the calendar, and they were not altered in any way.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 03-30-2004, 12:41 AM   #21
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by jjluvscreed) why is it that i havent heard anything about the calendar? i feel like im in the dark here! i havent even gotten it yet! why does everyone think that theyve split up when all personal projects! let them breathe for goodness sakes!!! personally i hope they stay together and make more kick ass music!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its ashame that noone has any faith in them anymore!!!!!! thats what sucks so much about it to me!!!!!!! thats my opinion for what its worth!!!!! #1creedfan !!!!!!! jjluvscreed, illusions

Okie dokie. Cheer up. I know how you feel though, that's how I felt when I first heard the news, angry, devestated, but now I am fine with it, and looking forward to everything that is ahead of the guys.
It's not that we don't have faith in them anymore, it's just that we are all facing reality, and the reality is that at the moment, we don't see Creed getting back together.

Old 03-30-2004, 12:42 AM   #22
hayley
USER INFO »
Well that's just my opinion, that's what I think, I shouldn't speak for others, sorry.

Old 03-31-2004, 01:14 PM   #23
creeddane
USER INFO »
someone really screwed up here

Perhaps someone at Creedfeed could make a free calendar for the poor bastards

maybe VelocityDP is the right person for the job. you'll never find A More positive person
Old 04-01-2004, 02:36 AM   #24
creedlvr40
USER INFO »
somebody do something!!

OMG!! I dont know how much more I can take . I agree that Creed is totally disreguarding our feelings and hopes for the band. Believe me Im loyal as any fan but they should just grow up and get along and be the real CREED again.
Marshall and Stapp both have an ego problem. I just think its crap. I log on and check out whats going on and just get sicker. Whos standin here with us. All I can say is raise hell. email , write and be nice. just tell them come on now. get back to the fans that put you where you are today. I really hate to redo my bedroom . where is the new creed album
Old 04-01-2004, 08:24 PM   #25
jbjfan
USER INFO »
of course they care! if they didn't they wouldn't take their time to do everything their doing! they wouldn''t have done the calender at all!!!!!!! man, don't say they don't car, show some love!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 08:30 PM   #26
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by jbjfan) of course they care! if they didn't they wouldn't take their time to do everything their doing! they wouldn''t have done the calender at all!!!!!!! man, don't say they don't car, show some love!!!!!!!!

Wow... I'm sorry but just comes across as very naive to me. If this was a free/non-profit fan club I might agree with you. But it's not.

People pay money to be members. When CreedInk releases material they promised 1) late 2) of extremely poor quality and 3) with multiple serious errors on it, it's very clear they are not concerned about the wellbeing of the fans -- just obtaining their money.
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed
Old 04-02-2004, 08:08 PM   #27
jbjfan
USER INFO »
i thought the pictures were kool, i dont care if it wuz late. i did get it and thatz what matters. the band cares, the people who take care of the merchindise probably dont, but i know that the band does. why did you think the pictures were poor? just wondering.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:32 PM   #28
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Hah

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 04-07-2004, 11:08 PM   #29
creedsister
USER INFO »
from what i have read here, But im not a subscriber sorry, but even if i did want to become one, after reading nobody gets there stuff, is good enough reason for me, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DOWN AT CREED INK, please folks get it together, i say somebodeys sleeping on the job, Sincerly creedsister
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-08-2004, 01:33 AM   #30
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr40) I log on and check out whats going on and just get sicker.
Well then don't godamn come here, how simple is that. If you don't like it here, don't log in and don't post