++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-08-2004, 09:09 PM   #16
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Aimee, It's a shame what large corporations can do to people. I'm sorry that your Mother had to go thru the death of your Father, and then the problems with collecting on the insurance policy that they probably paid on for many years. Laws need to be changed, the power of the law should support people, not big corporations.

Marsley, WOW am I glad you had a fighting spirit, and you got away alive. That was quite an experience. Maybe your telling this story will help someone else. Perhaps they will be able to avoid a dangerous situation from having read your story.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:25 AM   #17
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
ive had my fair share of 'soap opera' stories, one that occured almost year ago. but for the sake ofmy sanity i think i will stick to the Soprano style stories.

ive had people use my CC# in the store copy receipts to make international calls. ive had it go from 50$ to 900$ to well in the thousands. once day i got the statment for 600$ when i called the CC company they gave me a list of the calls and the numbers (both ways) well turns out that this guy at subway used my CC to make calls to his god forsaken tribe in Africa. luckily he was stupid enough to make teh calls from his work phone (when he was working) and his house (when he was off) so i quickly learned his schedule. one day i walked into that subway when his shift was ending. i bought a sandwich and ate it there till he left. i followed him all the way to the gas station. thank god it was full of people so no one noticed me as i followed him into the bathroom. this was a small station so they had some extra stuff in the back hallways (cokes, chips, other boxes waiting to be shelved). when he went in i grabbed a 6-pack of coke and followed him in. as he was pissing i hit him in the back of the head with the 6-pack and down he went. kicked his face a few times to make sure he stopped making noises. i took his wallet and i took his keys. i walked over to his car took out a tire iron from his trunk and slashed his tires. i took his keys and his wallet and drove away. he didnt have enough in his wallet so i gave it all to a homeless guy on the street. he didnt have anything at his house either so i took a recently dead cat off the street and dragged it inside and lets a note saying "You" (bestest middle school friend gave me that idea). two weeks later i walked into that same subway while he was working and i ordered another sandwich and said "Man dude, what happened? I'm betting you didnt even know she had a b-f. Did you?" he laughed and i ate it there and left. weeks later the FBI got him and deported him.

*story change*

last summer i went out to a romantic dinner with a beautiful companion of mine. as we were leaving we were confronted by group of guys my age. two hispanic that were obviously drunk. she was wearing a beautiful dress and i was in a siut. they started yelling things to us from thier car, mainly about me. they got out of thier car and approched us at mine i was opening the door for her to get in as they were berating me.they kept saying that i was just some punk-ass, that i was "mexican enough" (usual shit), and that if she loved latinos that she should go for them instead because they were "more 'hombre' than me" for some reason she left it necessary to defend me.

[side note: i dont care if you feel it necesary to belittle me, i just ask that if you're insult me do it right]

well as she was yelling at them i was telling he to get in. one of then felt free to grab her ass...

[side note: i am EXTREMELY jealous and over-protective. if guys talk to my girl ill just sit there and watch and no say a word. ill prolly not even mention it to her unless i feel it should. but if you touch/hurt/insult my girl... i will kill you]

so i punched the guy that touched my girl several times. the other guy ran at me to defend his buddy. i closed-fist backhanded him and he hit the ground. he got up and ran to his car saying "i am going to fucking kill you faggot!" i kicked the other guy on the floor a few time and threw sarah into the car and got in mine. the guys car was about 50 feet behind mine perpendicular(T) to it. when he got to his car he went in the back seats as if he were searching for something. i put it in reverse and floored it. he was still inside his car and didnt see me till it was way too late. i ended up hitting his car at about 30-40 mph. never saw them again never went there again. the damage to my car wasnt big. fresh coat, new lights, new bumper, and realigning the trunk. was never caught and everyone survived, otherwise id be writing this from jail. she was a scared at first, very scared bearly had a panic attack. but after a few days she understood my actions.

You all still think im a nice guy? If anyone ever tells you that violence doesnt solve anything obviously couldnt get it right.

i think thats enough space i have freed in my closet.

/issues
Old 01-09-2004, 03:12 PM   #18
Aimee
USER INFO »

Y'alls stories make mine look like chicken scratch! Marsly, I'd like to say that you and your friend are complete badasses! While I was reading your story I squirted mild taco sauce all over my laptop! I'm not kidding! It's in my A drive now and I had to lick it out.
And Mullet. *swoon* I think I REALLY love you now! (Sorry Jen)
Old 01-09-2004, 04:13 PM   #19
marlsy
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Aimee)
Y'alls stories make mine look like chicken scratch! Marsly, I'd like to say that you and your friend are complete badasses! While I was reading your story I squirted mild taco sauce all over my laptop! I'm not kidding! It's in my A drive now and I had to lick it out.
And Mullet. *swoon* I think I REALLY love you now! (Sorry Jen)

trust me I was a scared little girl!!! My friend was the badass!!! You made me laugh with having to lick the taco sauce!!!! I hope your A drive is ok!!!

As for Mullet................ remind me to NEVER piss you off!!!! You really should be in the mafia!!
Old 01-09-2004, 08:20 PM   #20
whitebird
USER INFO »
Mulletman, would you have looked this man's Mother in the face and told her that he had made calls to "His God forsaken tribe in Africa", he owed you money, you considered yourself judge, jury, and executioner. Therefore you could attack him from behind to exact retributation for a dollar amount? One dollar six hundred, what does a life cost?

Check out my thread called Loss Of Peace. In it you will find my soulful cry for peace. My loved one was attacked from behind, hit in the head and left.
My holiday distroyed because of fear, and loss.

Choose your future, it is up to you.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:19 PM   #21
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:53 PM   #22
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Ok so this story takes place back in the 7th grade. Back round info- i move frequently and I had moved into the area like a year or two before and was just coming out of a bout of depression, also I do well in school. ok thats all you need to know for this. Well anyway. I had this friend who turned out to be two-faced as could be. The kid would trash me for being smart when i wasnt around, and he would make fun of the way i talked, how smart i was (goody two shoes and shit like thast) and he called my best friend gay. I lost it. After a couple of verbal confrontations he decided to take it a few levels up. He decided to wait for me outside of school with some kind of weapon. I never found out because the principals found out what had been going on and got invovled. They luckily called the police in, originally to settle the manner but ended up taking the kid into custody. The thing that makes it so funny is that the cop that picked the kid up, was the kid's dad. I have not seen him since and that was like4 or 5 years ago. Unfortunately I dont have the same skills as Mullet.
Old 01-11-2004, 02:17 PM   #23
Scutley
USER INFO »
This happen to me yesterday but I got payback:

Well I was at my swim at this school in West Bloomfeild MI.. We were rushing to get our suits and warmup and everything and I left my paints in there (by mistake). Well, the lucky thing was when the meet was over and I went back to change my clothes I couldn't find my paints with my wallet in it in my bag. Anyways I found them and looked at my back pockets of my paints and thought I was the luckiest guy alive that I still had my wallet but then when I looked in it all of my $15 was gone and $240 dollars in Best Buy gifts cards were gone (I was going to put the Best Buy gift cards out of my wallet and in my room but I kept forgeting). So, what Best Buy said they could do is that they could cancel those cards if I have the receipt with the confirmination number on it and I will be issued new ones with the same amount in 6 weeks. So, I called my Aunt & Uncle, my Gandma & Grandpa and my mom had her receipt (I had a total of three gift cards 1 $100, 2 $70) so luckily I got Best Buy to cancel them and issue new ones to me in 6 weeks with the same amount (luckily that haven't use any amount on them yet). I still got like $15 taken away but thats better I think then $240 in Best Buy gift cards.

See I will never do that to someone not if my life depended on it because that is just wrong, but that proves a point don't trust anyone because you never know what will happen.

*Side Statement*
To those kids who stole them, and my money if you read these you will not be able to spend them and I hope Best Buy thinks they are stolen because it will say canclled on their computers and they call the cops and the catch you and lock you up for about 3 days to teach you a lesson!!!
*Side Statement*

Cast your vote for OLP to win the Fan Choice Award at the Juno Awards.

From ourladypeace.cc:
Juno Award Nominations
Group of the Year, Single of the Year ("Innocent") and Music DVD of the Year ("Our Lady Peace Live")

From ourladypeace.cc:
OLP 6th Major Release CD
Tentative Date
JUNE 2004