++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-18-2005, 01:39 PM   #1
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Myles Kennedy website

Is anyone interested in creating a fansite for Myles? I just think he deserves one, and no offence to the ones who run www.MylesKennedy.us - but I think Myles deserves a better one than that.

I'd love to do some graphic design. Is anyone good in HTML? (Or prehaps flash if we decided to take it to the "pro-level"). I think it would be real cool if we created something PBF, but for Myles! And I personally think that www.StandUpAndShout.com/.net would be a pretty funny name. Although something like www.MylesKennedy.com/.net would be easier to remember.

Well, if someone's more interested in creating a site for the whole band or for another member, I'm down with that too! But I already created a little something for the Myles site! Check out this layout!

NOTE- everything is dead serious, besides from the layout, which is a joke!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 10-18-2005 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:51 PM   #2
Creed7352
USER INFO »
ahh...myleskennedy.us that's husker's site..he's been in and out of the hospital and i imagine hasn't had much time to work on the site. i haven't seen him online in months..i hope he's doing okay!
Old 10-18-2005, 01:52 PM   #3
cariocawlad
USER INFO »
HAahahahahahahaha....This was really awesome Lith! Good layout! Hahahahaha...I just can't stop. You hit the point!

Peace.

Down to My Last - Alter Bridge
Old 10-18-2005, 02:01 PM   #4
titan9
USER INFO »
Haha, now where have I seen that layout before?

In all seriousness, I do think Myles deserves a site similar to PBF's, in that it is dedicated to him, and also updated constantly. He's an awesome musician. I currently help run a fan site for the band 12 Stones(a friend and I did the main site design, although we recently changed the colors of the forums and main site and will also change the design shortly) and have a good deal of experience in Dreamweaver. I'm also studying HTML in depth this year, so I have some web design knowledge and I'd be willing to lend a hand, if needed, in the development of another Myles fan site.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 10-18-2005, 02:57 PM   #5
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) ahh...myleskennedy.us that's husker's site..he's been in and out of the hospital and i imagine hasn't had much time to work on the site. i haven't seen him online in months..i hope he's doing okay!
yep! that. besides, it's affiliated to alter-bridge.net !
Old 10-18-2005, 02:59 PM   #6
Creed7352
USER INFO »
well..i don't know if it should be to the likes of pbf....lol...but myles pretty much has a site already..alterbridgeband.net is updated on ALL the guys equally. we've got a good site going there and we stay up to date on the info and such...not much more you can improve on IMO other than just having all myles pictures on the site instead of having ab ones.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:02 PM   #7
Creed7352
USER INFO »
forgot to add...

not to take away from the idea or anything...by all means, if you want to make one, go ahead, cause after all, myles rules!
Old 10-18-2005, 03:28 PM   #8
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
I think we should do one on both Myles and Brian... Couse he haven't got one, have he?

I'm on at writing stuff for the site but I'm not the master on HTML or flash, I've had flash but can't find the CD so I'm going to download it sooner or later but before that I can do nothing!

But I'm on Lith
Old 10-18-2005, 04:08 PM   #9
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Lol!!!!!! But seriously, its a GREAT IDEA, Lith!!! By the way, you CAN consider Ana4Stapp (or it would better if I was 4Myles?? Hun? lol ) a member of this site...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 10-18-2005, 04:30 PM   #10
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Lith, what font is that used in the logo? I know you were asking earlier. Did you find out what it was?

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 10-18-2005, 04:58 PM   #11
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Lith, what font is that used in the logo? I know you were asking earlier. Did you find out what it was?
It's called FloMotion. Puj helped me find it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Haha, now where have I seen that layout before?

In all seriousness, I do think Myles deserves a site similar to PBF's, in that it is dedicated to him, and also updated constantly. He's an awesome musician. I currently help run a fan site for the band 12 Stones(a friend and I did the main site design, although we recently changed the colors of the forums and main site and will also change the design shortly) and have a good deal of experience in Dreamweaver. I'm also studying HTML in depth this year, so I have some web design knowledge and I'd be willing to lend a hand, if needed, in the development of another Myles fan site.
Oh, sounds interesting, I'd love to have you on board!

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) I'm on at writing stuff for the site but I'm not the master on HTML or flash, I've had flash but can't find the CD so I'm going to download it sooner or later but before that I can do nothing!
I don't wanna sound rude, or anything, but a writer is not what we need right now. I mean, we haven't even got started on the site yet!

So Marcos, what do you say? It really wouldn't be an AB related site without you involved! Think it's possible to get Puj to help out?

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 10-18-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:37 PM   #12
Creed7352
USER INFO »
puj is sort of out of the website game...he's doing a submersed one, though i don't know if he's actually gotten it up and going yet, but he probably wouldn't want to do another one.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:27 AM   #13
Salomander
USER INFO »
holy crap, i didnt know Myles was the fan that Mark Walhberg gave the mic to at the end of the move Rockstar, i just read it on that website. thats weird.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:29 AM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) puj is sort of out of the website game...he's doing a submersed one, though i don't know if he's actually gotten it up and going yet, but he probably wouldn't want to do another one.
Yeah, I think I was one of the first to know of the Submersed site, and no, it's not up yet.

I just think it would be real cool to get him to help us out a bit, he doesn't have to be the webmaster, you know?

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-19-2005, 12:16 PM   #15
Creed7352
USER INFO »
right right...puj has just made an appearance at abb.net...maybe he is back? he told me the submersed site should be up hopefully by the end of the month...he's waiting for the domain name and is gathering content.