++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-08-2008, 07:57 AM   #1
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki
new video on scott myspace page

Scott has posted a new video of a performance of broken on his myspace page.

I don't think anyone is sure what is happening, if we are getting a new album or single any time soon or next year

www.myspace.com/scottstapp
Old 08-08-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
Re: new video on scott myspace page

so we waited all this time and all we get is an acoustic Broken, some people will be let down.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 08-08-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
nagpo
USER INFO »

it is dissapointing
Old 08-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

I have had it!!!!!!!!!!!!! First it was new music 8-8-8. Then it was "the countdown begins." Now, nothing. I seriously think I don't give a crap anymore. I don't believe a damn thing he says. I watched his myspace for over an hour while he was supposedly "online," or whoever does his myspace that is. AND NOT ONE NEW THING IS UP!!!!!!!!!! Now it doesn't even read "the countdown begins."
What do I have to complain about? I get to see AB tomorrow for my 7th time this tour! Thank heavens some people follow through!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

I watched it, and whoopie...

Last edited by crest tattoo : 08-08-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

:
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) I have had it!!!!!!!!!!!!! First it was new music 8-8-8. Then it was "the countdown begins." Now, nothing. I seriously think I don't give a crap anymore. I don't believe a damn thing he says. I watched his myspace for over an hour while he was supposedly "online," or whoever does his myspace that is. AND NOT ONE NEW THING IS UP!!!!!!!!!! Now it doesn't even read "the countdown begins."
What do I have to complain about? I get to see AB tomorrow for my 7th time this tour! Thank heavens some people follow through!
it was proabley Tom trust worthy guy know him personly Enjoy The concert well how do ya think i feel brother IM STILL WATING ON CHINSE DEMOCRACY G.N.R but im not upset about it master pieces cant be rushed And you Take It Easy their Joyce Meyers !!! LMAO at my space
Old 08-08-2008, 08:41 PM   #7
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

First of all, there Truly Amazing, I'm a sister, not a brother!! lol. I heard that Joyce Meyers things years ago. I guess it's time to change it. Hey, I'm mad here, let me be mad!! rofl
Old 08-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) First of all, there Truly Amazing, I'm a sister, not a brother!! lol. I heard that Joyce Meyers things years ago. I guess it's time to change it. Hey, I'm mad here, let me be mad!! rofl
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMO K Sister im sorry i dont have not one thing against joyce meyers The Woman Was Right But some good advice to ya THERE ARE GREATER things To Get Mad About Today And Focous On and let wisdom be are guide but if you wanna be angery so be it but un wise anger gets ya know where even its over a simple thing We Only Open ourselfs To more Anger Master Yoda , said Anger Leads To Hatred hatred Leads To The Darkside and he was right
Old 08-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #9
Chase
USER INFO »

Did he buzz his head now? What do you guys expect? Stapp is still on Wind Up? He's going to get shafted as long as he's on there. He needs to ditch them and put out his music independent from them.

I don't know. Maybe he's trying to release "Broken" as a single or something. Bottom line, as long as he tries to make Creed-ish music... no one is going to care. He needs to progress and step out of his comfort zone for once.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #10
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Did he buzz his head now? What do you guys expect? Stapp is still on Wind Up? He's going to get shafted as long as he's on there. He needs to ditch them and put out his music independent from them.

I don't know. Maybe he's trying to release "Broken" as a single or something. Bottom line, as long as he tries to make Creed-ish music... no one is going to care. He needs to progress and step out of his comfort zone for once.

AMEN! We have waited all this time and all we get is a REALLY crappy version of Broken?! WTF!?
Old 08-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #11
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) AMEN! We have waited all this time and all we get is a REALLY crappy version of Broken?! WTF!?

Exactly! He's put all of this effort into creating a bad version of an already cheesy song. If Stapp knew how to play his cards right, he would be able to release new and interesting material. His music no longer challenges anyone. It's turning into bland, easily predictable, anthemic ballads. If he's looking to revive his career, he's going about it in the worst possible way.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #12
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

I'll warn ya now! Don't post your comments at PBF! They would stand by Scott if he were O.J. Simpson! I too love him, always will, but I am getting to the point of just plain sick of it!
On a high note, I got to see AB over the weekend and loved it. Maybe I should post that at PBF! NOT!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #13
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Joy, how was the show?? I'm jealous!! I haven't gotten to see them in almost 3 years!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:17 AM   #14
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

Twas great, except there were a bunch of lame people around us. Concerts at fairs in the middle of the day don't have the same effect on some people. Now Stacy and I, it doesn't matter. We were jumping and yelling! It was pretty good. I wish Myles would pick a new cover song. He's been doing that one since the first tour, and I've seen them 7 times this time around. I bet he's done it at least 3, maybe 4. The people in front of us actually sat on their lawn chairs through the concert. WTH?
Old 08-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #15
Stappishot
USER INFO »

I just think scott should just hang it up, I think it's time he focus on his family, and not put out music for a while, until he finds the right people to back him up. Cause right now, Wind-up is bringing him into deeper waters. I'm seeing more fans go a stray. I even seen some on PBF, not a lot, but they where there. And the hair, OMG WHY SCOTT WHY!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO not a good look! Maybe he's going crazy, lmao!!!!!