++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-16-2005, 10:12 AM   #196
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A Plea For Judgement, One Of The Reasons Why We Must Trust God And Lean Not On Our Understanding,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-17-2005, 06:38 AM   #197
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

January 17th

"Stars."

They've always been a source of constant hope for God's people. "Your descendants will be like the stars," God told Abraham. "When I see the stars, what is man that you are mindful of him?" the Psalms ask. The Wisemen from the East followed a star to Jesus. Luke reminds us that Jesus was a bright star come to us from heaven to shine God's light to those in darkness. And now, we're stars. God's points of light in the dark sky of the universe. So let's make today a day where our light shines God's glory to a dark world around us.

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life.

Philippians 2:14-16

Heaven

Old 01-17-2005, 12:59 PM   #198
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-17-2005, 08:59 PM   #199
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) A Plea For Judgement, One Of The Reasons Why We Must Trust God And Lean Not On Our Understanding,
I used to think you were crazy and could'nt type (LOL), but you are oh-so correct.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:30 AM   #200
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil) I used to think you were crazy and could'nt type (LOL), but you are oh-so correct.

Heaven

Old 01-18-2005, 06:31 AM   #201
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

January 18th

"Is God always fair?"

We beg God, not for fairness, lest that bring judgment, but for mercy, so it will not.

O Lord, God of Israel, you are just. We stand before you in our guilt.

Ezra 9:15

Heaven

Old 01-18-2005, 11:10 AM   #202
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil) I used to think you were crazy and could'nt type (LOL), but you are oh-so correct.
well thanks
Old 01-18-2005, 11:21 AM   #203
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) January 18th

"Is God always fair?"

We beg God, not for fairness, lest that bring judgment, but for mercy, so it will not.

O Lord, God of Israel, you are just. We stand before you in our guilt.

Ezra 9:15

Heaven

AMEN Job 25. come on come on, NO MAN IS JUSTIFIED WITH GOD Verse 4>5......Behold even to the moon and it shines not yea the stars are not pure in his Sight,
Old 01-19-2005, 06:33 AM   #204
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

January 19th

"The Golden Rule."

Imagine how different our world would be if we practiced this principle, not just in our "church life" but in our daily life with our family, with our coworkers and employer, with the people we manage, with the folks on the freeway and in the neighborhoods where we drive, toward the waiters and waitresses who serve us. What a wonderfully different world it would be if the Golden Rule were to be practiced.

I think I'll start changing my world with it today!

How about you?

In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the prophets.

Matthew 7:12

Heaven

Old 01-19-2005, 10:05 AM   #205
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
To treat others as you would be treated would change so many things in the world, thanks for the thought, heaven...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 01-19-2005, 01:48 PM   #206
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) To treat others as you would be treated would change so many things in the world, thanks for the thought, heaven...
Freaking A it Would
Old 01-20-2005, 06:25 AM   #207
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

January 20th

"What should I do when justice is abused?"

Continue to do what is right. Don't become unjust yourself.

"Be just and fair to all", says the Lord. "Do what is right and good."

Isaiah 56:1

Heaven

Old 01-20-2005, 11:49 AM   #208
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Thanks, heaven...this will come in handy, for sure...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 01-20-2005, 12:04 PM   #209
creedsister
USER INFO »
Matt.5.43 48, Ye Have Heared That It Hath Been Said, You Shall Love Your Neighbour And Hate Thine Bad Dudes, But I Say Unto You Love Your Enemies, Bless Theme That Curse You, Do Good To Theme That Hate You And Pray For Theme Whish Despite fully Use You And Persecute you, That Ye May Be Children Of Your Father Which Is Heaven For He Maketh his sun to Rise On The Evil And Sendeth Rain On The Just And Unjust, For If We Love Theme Which Love You, Be Therefore Perfect Even As Your Father Which Is Heaven Is Perfect, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Theme To Do Unto You, Blessed Are The Merciful For They Shall Obtain Mercy,
Old 01-21-2005, 06:25 AM   #210
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

January 21st

"Sowing the seeds of (fruit and blessing) love..."

Isn't it incredible how huge trees grow out of tiny seeds! This principle runs throughout all of life. We can never completely get away from the seeds we sow. So let's not fool ourselves while we're trying to do a "snow job" on God. Let's make sure the seeds we sow are the ones we want sprouting up!

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Galatians 6:7-8

Heaven