++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-21-2007, 06:48 AM   #1651
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

May 21st

"Make the best of things."

Not everything in life goes the way we would like it. Sometimes we make out okay, other times things just don't seem to work out. In both cases, the Lord is with us, and He wants to help us make the best of things. God has given good things to His children, and when one thing doesn't work out, we can rest assured that something else is soon to come along. When things do work out, we need to remember to give thanks to the one who made it all possible.

Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.

Psalm 65:11

Heaven

Old 05-22-2007, 06:40 AM   #1652
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 22nd

"Freedom."

Freedom is a wonderful gift when it is handled with responsibility. Not being under law is such a sweet grace, but we must pass that sweetness on to each other through service, kindness, and care.

You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.

Galatians 5:13

Heaven

Old 05-22-2007, 06:57 AM   #1653
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 15th

"I don't know!"

That has to be one of the hardest phrases for us to use. But when thinking about God and his ways, that's really all we can say. We know about God only what he in his grace has chosen to reveal to us. He is the Mystery of mysteries. He is the supreme knowable Unknown. Yet what we do know of him, what he has revealed to us in Jesus, is not only mighty and awesome, but loving and merciful.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD GLORY GLORY my brother GLORY i dont know, haaaaaaaaaaa GLORY BUT HE DOES, GLORY, we need revivale here at the feed, glory to God Lets Give God THE GLORY this morning
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 05-22-2007, 07:09 AM   #1654
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
I Dont Know 2 GLORY TO GOD

thank you for speaking For The God THE SUPER NATURAL UNKNOWN gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats unknown whos ways are beyond our mortal flesh Always how ever strong we believe we our WE GOTTA LOOK UP TO THAT ALMIGHTY CREATOR AND PRAY OH MY GOD GIVE ME A TOUCH OF THAT POWER THATS I DONT KNOW I NEED YOUR SUPER NATRUAL STRENETH THATS SOARING ABOVE WHERE I CANT SEE, GLORY GLORY I WANT TE SUPER NATRUAL GOD THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND AND LET HIM CARRY ME THROUGH THIS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we like to think Of God is our best friend AND HE IS, but we cant forget HE IS THAT HE IS THE GOD WHO FORMED ALL THINGS AND THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTHS, And Sends Forth Yes THE SWEET SUPER NATRUALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, when we need it most question not This GOD but always let your request come before him REACH AND LOVE HIM TODAY with all thy praise and all thy yearing to want him more today GLORY GLORY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 05-23-2007, 06:27 AM   #1655
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 23rd

"Lord, there is no one like you!"

In today's passage Moses praises the Lord and assures the Israelites that God will be with them no matter what adversity or trial they encounter, that he is their refuge and underneath them are his everlasting arms. Do you need to feel God's everlasting arms carrying you today because your strength is exhausted? Do you know someone who is in desperate straits and needs God's help? Pray these verses for yourself or for someone else, and proclaim God's faithfulness.

There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you.

Deuteronomy 33:26-27

Heaven

Old 05-24-2007, 06:21 AM   #1656
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 24th

"They are incredible!"

In the days of Jesus, a common usage of the word [terrible] meant "incredible." To be terrible meant to be beyond belief. God truly is beyond belief. We cannot begin to understand all He has done and He continues to do in our world. A walk through the country will expose us to more miracles than we can count. A look at the night sky will fill us with wonder to the core of our being. God has offered us untold questions to explore and contemplate. They are incredible!

Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.

Psalm 66:5

Heaven

Old 05-25-2007, 06:35 AM   #1657
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 25th

"Convict your heart and guard your lips."

Have a brake on your tongue, hit the throttle on your ears. Let your angry email sit three days before responding and make sure you read it and edit it before you send it. Keep you mouth shut and your ears open. They all say the same thing. Now if we would just do it, wouldn't the World be so much more blessed!

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

James 1:19

Heaven

Old 05-26-2007, 01:00 PM   #1658
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 23rd

"Lord, there is no one like you!"

In today's passage Moses praises the Lord and assures the Israelites that God will be with them no matter what adversity or trial they encounter, that he is their refuge and underneath them are his everlasting arms. Do you need to feel God's everlasting arms carrying you today because your strength is exhausted? Do you know someone who is in desperate straits and needs God's help? Pray these verses for yourself or for someone else, and proclaim God's faithfulness.

There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you.

Deuteronomy 33:26-27

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD brother David, you can say it again and again LORD THERE IS NO ONE LIKE, THE GOD OF OH ISRAEL, and i shall gasp for breath and need a glass of water PROCLAMING LORD THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YA, GLORY GLORY, AND THOU SHALT REMEMBEAR ALL THE WAY WHICH WHICH THE LORD THY GOD LED THEE 40 YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS TO HUMBLE THEE AND TO PROVE TO THEE TO KNOW WHAT WAS IN THE HEART WHETHER THOU WOULD KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS OR NAY AND HE HUMBLED THEE AND SUFFRED THEE TO HUNGER AND FED THEE WITH MAN~NA WHICH THOU KNEWST NOT NEITHER DID THY FATHERS KNOW THAT HE MIGHT MAKE THEE KNOW THAT MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD, OF THE LORD THY GOD DOETH MAN LIVE THY RAIMENT WAXED NOT OLD UPON THEE NEITHER DID THY FOOT SWELL THESE FORTY YEARS THOU SHAL ALSO CONSIDER THINE HEART THAT HAS A MAN CHASTENETH HIS SON SO THE LORD THY GOD WILL CHASTISE HE THAT WHICH HE LOVETH, GLORY TO GOD,
Old 05-26-2007, 01:09 PM   #1659
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
I Dont Know But B/c

OF HIS MERCY WE LIVE TODAY glory to god i would like to take a momeant brother david and share a testimonie of the LIVING GOD, Glory feel free to laugh if you must for my streneth And My Joy Flows FROM THE LORD MY GOD...Oh How Precious Art Thou, For Who Can utter All thy praises And all thy Glory.....oh it was a long time big Arnorld fan of the termanater movies GLORY TO GOD, and when T3 THE RISE OF THE MACHINES, hit the box office that summer, LORD knows i tried every which way to go that movie GLORY something would always come up everytime, and after everybody had seen it they told me it would,nt as good has T2 Glory To God, so i just forgot the movie entirley and hope to add it on to my collection, GLORY TO GOD,
Old 05-26-2007, 01:20 PM   #1660
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
T3 And Glory To God,

well this past winter i was going through so many changes and stand stills, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT FEELING OF WATING UPON THE LORD THY GOD IN SILENCE GLORY, so i thought i would just whatch the movie for clartiy and besides i had not seen it, GLORY THEN THERE AROSE A SOUND AS UNTO THUNDER, that message that the Lord Thy God Was Finding So Hard To Deliever, Was Like A Time Capsule to me inside the movie, GLORYYYYYYYY at that time i felt some what like john conner did, In deeper things, BUT WHAT ALL THE MACHINE PUT HIM THROUGH, In The Long Run He Was Right and at the end of the movie, john was asked who is control down there GLORY TO GOD, and it finally Hit Him, I,am HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I,am i could feel God message so deep and true, the emotions came so strong as if i was reviewing the PASSIONS OF CHRIST GLORY TO GOD And no matter How Rough It Gets Or How Lost We Get, Or what ever it is JESUS CHRIST IS UNDER ALL THINGS GLORY TO GOD, PAST PRESENT FUTURE PROPHECIES TOUNGES , GLORY TO GOD, but WE CANT GIVE UP THE FIGHT B/C WE LIVE TODAY, WE LIVE TODAY GLORY TO GOD, Peace Be With U All In The Beauty Of His Sweet Simplisty,
Old 05-27-2007, 10:57 AM   #1661
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 27th

"How important is grace?"

Paul said it was more important than his life! Telling about grace was more important to Paul than his life! In fact, that was his life!

I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me, the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Acts 20:24

Heaven

Old 05-28-2007, 09:27 AM   #1662
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 28th

"Daily Bread..."

When we ask God for our daily bread, what do we mean? Is it merely food to nourish our body? Is it all the basic necessities of life? Does it include the bread Jesus spoke of: the Word of God? It is all these things and more. Our heavenly Father wants us to have everything we need to affirm His image within us. God never calls His children to tasks they are not ready for, and He will not abandon us without the resources we need to succeed. Our God provides us with everything we need to be the best people we can be. Call upon the Lord to load you daily with benefits. He will do even more than you expect.

Blessed by the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.

Psalm 68:19

Hope you are enjoying this extended weekend, blessings!

Heaven

Old 05-29-2007, 06:43 AM   #1663
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 29th

"A heavenly vision."

Many times our prayers tend to focus on this world and the struggles we encounter in our lives. God understands and accepts these prayers, but we must also direct our thoughts and prayers to the victory we will share with Christ. In Revelation, God gives us a splendid portrayal of that final victory. In a vision, the apostle John sees a magnificent scene: a vast multitude celebrating the triumph of the Lamb of God. Waving palm branches, the traditional symbol of victory, people from all over the world extol God for the salvation he had provided through his Son.

After I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white and held palm branches in their hands. And they were shouting with a mighty shout, "Salvation comes from our God on the throne and from the Lamb!"

Revelation 7:9-10

Heaven

Old 05-30-2007, 06:33 AM   #1664
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 30th

"David cried."

There comes a point where there are not more tears to cry. The sadness remains, but the waters dry up. It is in this calm after the storm that we can make sense of things. David cried unto the Lord often. He needed to vent the emotions and pressures that built up inside him. Being the king of a headstrong people was not easy. David experienced periods of intense joy, but also of excruciating heartache. He learned the value of a purging cry. In moments of desperation, David let down all his defenses to stand exposed before God. In those times, God was sure to come to him and offer David all the comfort he needed. In our times of desperation, the Lord will give us comfort, too.

I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.

Psalm 69:3

Heaven

Old 05-31-2007, 06:43 AM   #1665
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 31st

"What do you have that is forever?"

Most of everything we have falls apart, breaks, or runs down in a short time. But we have three things that last forever: God, our Christian friends, and our praise of God. These are eternal.

The Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Heaven