++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-18-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Star Of Bethlehem

PRAISE JESUS i hope everybody is feeling a silent night, its a coming, well ya,alls i do my studies and research very carefully, i dont take candy from strangers, it was hard for me to put this together, so i want everybody that is keeping up , to check this is out and if you have already DO IT AGAIN, and take a second glance at the insight, lets proceed, From the passion of christ, prouducer stephen Mceveety, comes a documentry that proves the existence of the star of bethlehem whose existence has been debated for centuries by historians, scientist and scholars either they believe the star is true or they think it was made up by the early day church , says A&M professor Rick Larson, He says i took a diffrent approach in my research and treated The Star As A Mystery Or Puzzle, Looking At The Bible And Comparing The Facts Of Scripture with facts from science and history, And I give it an Overall 10 in perfection,
Old 07-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Star Of Bethlehem

it takes time to put stuff together and try to make a clear point, for the word again tells us man put in order many proverbs and knowlege would increase, the point im trying to make from this research BY SPIRT to me Rick Opend A Another Entire Can Of Worms, In Panited A Picture Of Vison Of The Word Of God In Those Times, praise Jesus Nothing Was Added Nor Taken Away, For A Long Time Ya,alls I,ve Been Trying To Capture And a reflection of the prophet daniel AND What Set Him Apart From The Other Old Testmeant Prophets, There Was A Major Diffrence, And How, The Desendeds Of Daniel Are Strongly Connected with the morning stars, And How these 2 different stars becomes one, in the latter days, when knowlege and wisdom would in increase and also captures but you must pay close mind of how both and new test is both needed and creates what i call The Divsion and also a lot of feel and insight Of These chapters, Daniel>1>2 but i give you to do your own math it may open something you,ve missed or will confirm something may be in conclusion, in some areas, Please Check Out The DVD, http://www.bethlehemstar.net/ peace be with us in jesus name blessings and streneth, ROCK ON....
Old 01-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: The Star Of Bethlehem

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) it takes time to put stuff together and try to make a clear point, for the word again tells us man put in order many proverbs and knowlege would increase, the point im trying to make from this research BY SPIRT to me Rick Opend A Another Entire Can Of Worms, In Panited A Picture Of Vison Of The Word Of God In Those Times, praise Jesus Nothing Was Added Nor Taken Away, For A Long Time Ya,alls I,ve Been Trying To Capture And a reflection of the prophet daniel AND What Set Him Apart From The Other Old Testmeant Prophets, There Was A Major Diffrence, And How, The Desendeds Of Daniel Are Strongly Connected with the morning stars, And How these 2 different stars becomes one, in the latter days, when knowlege and wisdom would in increase and also captures but you must pay close mind of how both and new test is both needed and creates what i call The Divsion and also a lot of feel and insight Of These chapters, Daniel>1>2 but i give you to do your own math it may open something you,ve missed or will confirm something may be in conclusion, in some areas, Please Check Out The DVD, http://www.bethlehemstar.net/ peace be with us in jesus name blessings and streneth, ROCK ON....
yes when others would be born as enuchs and others would be born into wisdom where knowlege and great understanding would increase, as unto the salt of JUDHA, becoming as perfect season and flavoring, i do hope all of you, had a chance to take this in and study if not no time like the present to review, the word says behold i have placed before you that open door knock and it shall be open, like a library sometimes we need little direction, peace be with us in jesus name and blessings and strengeth,