++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-02-2005, 12:14 AM   #46
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
LOL I can't wait
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-02-2005, 12:37 AM   #47
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Part 3 A Shopping Centre: A Man's Worst Nightmare

Michael is highly regretting his decision to promise to take Hayley shopping cause he knows this is going to be pure hell but he has promised himself he'll keep smiling and pretend he's having a great time.

Hayley: Oh shopping I just love shopping, in fact last year I spent $500 in one day.
Michael: That is just insane
Hayley: Hey life is too short Mr.Scrooge
Michael: Hey its being responsible, I've got some vouchers for the food court later on if you want them.
Hayley: You have vouchers and you carry them around with you? Wow you are such a tightarse.

An hour goes by and they still haven't left the woman's section of Myers a large department store in the centre of Melbourne.

Michael: Oh come on how long is this going to take?
Hayley: I flew thousands of kilometres for this trip and I need the perfect outfit. Oh this dress is just amazing I think i'll go and try it on.

Hayley in the space of the next 30 minutes tries on 10 dresses or combinations of pants and tops but none that are "perfect". Finally she brings something that she really loves.

Hayley: Wow this simply gorgous but I have to ask you a question and you have to be honest. Agree?
Michael: Yeah sure *thinks to self* Oh oh I'm in big trouble now
Hayley: Okay honestly does this make my bum look big?
Michael:*thinks to self what is the right answer here? Hey curves are in these days just look at J.Lo and Beyonce, I could say that right? No then she'll think I'm saying she's fat so I can't say that. How bout if I blow that question off and say don't be silly. No can't do that cause then she'll think I'm ignoring her or that I don't care. How bout if I say no dress could stop that behind being P.H.A.T. No way she'll kick me in the balls and say I'm a perv. I'm in a no win situation, what would 101 Ways to get out of hopeless situations women put you though say?*

It looks great really you look stunning I promise. *thinks to self I hope that is good enough*
Hayley: But you said that about the 5 other dresses.
Michael *laughs* Let me let you in on a little secret. No dress makes your bum look big. A girl's bum will only look big in that dress if she has a big bum.
Hayley: You just don't understand typical male.
Michael: What is it that I don't understand? Perhaps if you tell me I will understand.
Hayley: Nothing don't worry about it.
Michael: Oh oh now I'm getting the silent treatment, this is the worst torture of all.

2 hours later (at the same department store) Michael is getting exicted cause he just knows that they'll be able to leave soon and he can go home and relax and he starts going toward the exit when......

Hayley: Where are you going?
Michael: Um aren't we leaving now? You've bought your outfit.
Hayley: Don't be so fast where is your outfit?
Michael: Outfit what do you mean my outfit?
Hayley: Look at you, you didn't iron your shirt and your clothes don't match.
You're going to buy something that matches and it also has to complement my outift. See the outift I bought matches my shoes, my earrings, my bag its great.
Michael: Is this hell?
Hayley: Don't be smart....lets go over to the men's section.

So 3 hours after entering the store they leave and Hayley is driven to her motel room and Michael makes plans to become a Buddhist monk so that doesn't have to be around women anymore. They make plans for Hayley to get picked up at around 6:00 PM the following night and the concert starts at 7:30 PM.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-02-2005, 01:54 AM   #48
hayley
USER INFO »
LOL

Honestly, YOU ROCK LOL this is so hiliarious

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: Hey its being responsible, I've got some vouchers for the food court later on if you want them.
Hayley: You have vouchers and you carry them around with you? Wow you are such a tightarse.
Yeah, tightarse.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Okay honestly does this make my bum look big?
Michael:*thinks to self what is the right answer here? Hey curves are in these days just look at J.Lo and Beyonce, I could say that right? No then she'll think I'm saying she's fat so I can't say that. How bout if I blow that question off and say don't be silly. No can't do that cause then she'll think I'm ignoring her or that I don't care. How bout if I say no dress could stop that behind being P.H.A.T. No way she'll kick me in the balls and say I'm a perv. I'm in a no win situation, what would 101 Ways to get out of hopeless situations women put you though say?*
That's probably the most perfect, typical scenario that would happen if a woman askes a man that question. Awesome.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Don't be so fast where is your outfit?
Michael: Outfit what do you mean my outfit?
Hayley: Look at you, you didn't iron your shirt and your clothes don't match.
You're going to buy something that matches and it also has to complement my outift. See the outift I bought matches my shoes, my earrings, my bag its great.
Michael: Is this hell?
Hayley: Don't be smart....lets go over to the men's section.
YAY LMAO clothes shopping for you! This is GREAT!!!

Muahaha this just keeps getting better

Old 01-02-2005, 03:20 AM   #49
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
lol i serve to provide the laughs it is my calling!
all this is just the warm-up to the big concert which i'll post tomorrow......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-02-2005, 02:59 PM   #50
hayley
USER INFO »
Ooooh that's gonna be good

Old 01-02-2005, 06:52 PM   #51
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Part 4 The Big Concert

Michael is on his way to pick Hayley up from her motel room and he arrives safely and picks her up and we join them in the car.

Hayley: Oh I am so exicted about tonight, I've never being to a concert before. Have I mentioned that?
Michael: Only 10 times but I forgot honestly......
Hayley: Hey watch it or I'll be forced to open up a can of whoop-arse.
Michael: Ohhhh scary please don't do that thing your rugby players do. I think that might make me cry.
Hayley: *sticks tongue out and pulls scary face*
Michael: Hayley you're white and a bit too small and don't look scary at all.*laughs*
Hayley: *punches Michael in arm*
Michael: Ouch what was that for?
Hayley: Am I scary now?
Michael: *rubs arm* Yes you're very scary. *thinks to self* I really should organize myself for that buddhist monastary in the morning.

They keep driving for about 5 minutes in relative silence (the first time Hayley's mouth hasen't opened the whole trip) when.....

Hayley: Can I put some music on?
Michael: Yeah sure
Hayley: *switches radio on* LIVIN ON A PRAYER!!!!!
Michael: Oh that has got to be the cheesiest song of all time. What is going to come on next mmmbop? How bout if we put on some U2 so I can make sure I've got the lyrics down? There should be the 1980-1989 best of in there.
And it’s true we are immune
When fact is fiction and tv reality
And today the millions cry
We eat and drink while tomorrow they all die
Hayley: You've got it wrong there is no all there just they die.
Michael: *sigh* Oh sorry Miss. No.1 U2 fan.
Hayley: Apology accepted *laughs* Okay you do the Edge's part and I'll be Bono.
Hayley:The real battle yet begun Michael: (sunday, bloody sunday)
Hayley:To claim the victory jesus won Michael: (sunday, bloody sunday)
Hayley: You're singing in the wrong key you oaf!
Michael: Oh sorry.....

Hayley: Ain't you driving a little fast
Michael: No way you may call me Schumacher......Michael Schumacher.
Hayley: *laughs* You wish

The 3 hours of the concert comes and goes and its a great time had by all. Michael remarks that it seriously challenges the Pearl Jam concert he saw a couple of years back and Hayley is currently on the phone to her parents asking if its okay to become a U2 groupie and follow them around the rest of Australia. Sadly for Australia they let her.......

Michael: Wow that was great
Hayley: Oh that was beyond awesome
Michael: You want to go and grab a drink?
Hayley: Yeah sure

Michael orders a drink each and the continue talking......

Michael: Ah I could go another you want another beer?
Hayley: Yeah ok. Michael are you trying to get me drunk? I am shocked.....
Michael: Hey if that would keep you quiet for 5 seconds then yes that is what I'm trying to do. *laughs*
Hayley: Oh you are a dead man when you drop me off at the motel. I've got this big pillow and I'm going to drop you so hard.
Michael: Pillow fighting hey? In our underwear? *laughs*
Hayley: Oh still being a smart-arse hey? Looks like I'll have to serve up another can of whoop-arse.

They drive back to her motel when the following conservation takes place in Michael's car.

Hayley: Thanks heaps for the past couple of days even if you've being a smart alec the whole time.
Michael: Sure thing and thanks for coming down even if you've made my life a living hell. I'm only joking....hehe I've had a great time.....
(thinks to self This might be the wine talking but what is that feeling in my gut? Is that love? *awkward silence in head* Oh its only gas.......)
*Michael does a SBT a Silent But Deadly......*
Hayley: Well thanks and maybe we'll see eachother again sometime. Next time you can come and be my guest in New Zealand.
Michael: Ummm Ummmm yeah maybe......

THE END.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-02-2005, 10:43 PM   #52
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: Hayley you're white and a bit too small and don't look scary at all.*laughs*
Hayley: *punches Michael in arm*
Michael: Ouch what was that for?
Hayley: Am I scary now?
Michael: *rubs arm* Yes you're very scary. *thinks to self* I really should organize myself for that buddhist monastary in the morning.
Muahahahaha mission accomplished, I'm scary!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) How bout if we put on some U2 so I can make sure I've got the lyrics down? There should be the 1980-1989 best of in there.
A 190-1989? A BEST OF?!! The only CD you have going? Spare it! OMG You do know, I will be bringing my whole U2 collection ... be prepared ... hehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Ain't you driving a little fast
Michael: No way you may call me Schumacher......Michael Schumacher.
Hayley: *laughs* You wish

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: Hey if that would keep you quiet for 5 seconds then yes that is what I'm trying to do. *laughs*
LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: Sure thing and thanks for coming down even if you've made my life a living hell. I'm only joking....hehe I've had a great time.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) (thinks to self This might be the wine talking but what is that feeling in my gut? Is that love? *awkward silence in head* Oh its only gas.......)
LOL

You should win a grammy for this .... or whatever those prize things are called. That was so funnny, but NO it's the end?!?!

Last edited by - hayley - : 01-02-2005 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:49 PM   #53
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
lol you win grammys for music!
booker awards i think go to books but i can't think of other ones but yeah give me one of those lol. i guess i could write another edition as i do have some ideas. michael makes a terrible decision to take up hayley's offer.........

your whole U2 collection? does that include larry mullen jnr's underwear that you stole from his clothesline?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-02-2005, 11:57 PM   #54
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) lol you win grammys for music!
Oh yeah, oops. (All the same to me LOL) But okay you deserve one of those booker award ones.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i guess i could write another edition as i do have some ideas. michael makes a terrible decision to take up hayley's offer.........
That would be awesome if you could make another edition, you'll get another award!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) your whole U2 collection? does that include larry mullen jnr's underwear that you stole from his clothesline?
No. They were actually his underwear that he gave me when he secretly came over to my house one night, they weren't on for long so he told me I could have them. They're still fresh!!

Old 01-03-2005, 12:00 AM   #55
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oh yeah, oops. (All the same to me LOL) But okay you deserve one of those booker award ones.

That would be awesome if you could make another edition, you'll get another award!

No. They were actually his underwear that he gave me when he secretly came over to my house one night, they weren't on for long so he told me I could have them. They're still fresh!!

lol you wish about the underwear thing.....hehe.
yeah alright i'll do another edition but i'll do it tomorrow i think. no-one but you gets to see this genius....... j/k.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-03-2005, 12:16 AM   #56
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) lol you wish about the underwear thing.....hehe.
No seriously ... just wait until he sees me at the concert ... "Holy heck, theres my New Zealand lover" LOL. He's so hot for his age ....

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) yeah alright i'll do another edition but i'll do it tomorrow i think. no-one but you gets to see this genius....... j/k.
That's because I'm special, I'm the special one who only gets to see your genious work.

Old 01-03-2005, 12:18 AM   #57
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
he's old enough to be your dad lol.......gross. i read this article today of this guy in the saudi arabian royal family who is about 60 who had married 50 wives in his lifetime. the latest one is 14.......uhhhhh. special but we haven't clarified which kind of special hehe.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-03-2005, 01:23 AM   #58
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) he's old enough to be your dad lol.......gross.
He's actually older than my Dad. When you think of it that way, it's really disgusting, but seriously, you gotta say, he doesn't even look that old. Must have been that revitalising night he spent with me, keeps his skin nice and healthy.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i read this article today of this guy in the saudi arabian royal family who is about 60 who had married 50 wives in his lifetime. the latest one is 14.......uhhhhh. special but we haven't clarified which kind of special hehe.
Eeew WTF?!?! That's strange, some people are just damn right weird.

Old 01-03-2005, 01:24 AM   #59
hayley
USER INFO »
Oh yes, I had a feeling you would make the little 'special' joke lol

Old 01-03-2005, 01:27 AM   #60
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Thank god i made this thread,

Who knows what innosent thread would have been MURDERED due to the stories gone on in here.

X saves the day!

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27