++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 07-17-2007, 10:29 PM   #1
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
Fuel - Wasted Time...New Album - Aug 7

http://www.fuelweb.com/ ...not sure if this has been mentioned...have not been monitoring the chatting for a while. They put up their new lead song of the album apparently...you can to the site and listen to it....me personally I like it and its good to here from carol and fuel again....
Old 07-19-2007, 12:08 AM   #2
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Re: Fuel - Wasted Time...New Album - Aug 7

Oh man, that's awesome. I miss the hell out of Brett, but I think I'll recover as long as he's still singing somewhere else...

Glad to see they haven't thrown in the towel, though.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:11 PM   #3
The Lithium
USER INFO »

Yeah, I don't know. Both the original drummer and singer are replaced. I mean. There's more original members of Creed in Alter Bridge than there are original Fuel members in Fuel

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 07-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

oh yes im so excited i have not yet got the new pumpkins album either im going stash my 20 something for aug 7 and go buy it its one of the few albums out right now i,ll break my leg to get, to complete my fuel collection thank u sebastian im putting in in my reminder calander this is a real is date top remembear how cool THANK GOD the dates with the double digits with 20,s confuse me, somehow anything from 1 to 10 is easy to remembear,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 07-19-2007, 03:36 PM   #5
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Yeah, I don't know. Both the original drummer and singer are replaced. I mean. There's more original members of Creed in Alter Bridge than there are original Fuel members in Fuel

yeah only two orginal members are left in fuel but Carol is the heart and soul of fuel...and he is still there plotting fuel's course so...fine by me.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:19 PM   #6
RMadd
USER INFO »

is the new lead singer anyone we may've heard of, or is he some pretty obscure guy? i thought i remembered hearing they asked some American Idol contestant (Chris Daughtry, maybe?) to sing, but he declined.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:42 AM   #7
The Lithium
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Unforgiven Fan) yeah only two orginal members are left in fuel but Carol is the heart and soul of fuel...and he is still there plotting fuel's course so...fine by me.
Yeah, I don't think you mean "Carol"... You're problably referring to Carl Bell, guitarist and songwriter.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 07-23-2007, 12:51 PM   #8
GregS
USER INFO »

New song is pretty good.
The guys got a nice voice.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:03 AM   #9
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer

I noticed the 'Carol' thing myself and got confused for a quick sec.

Yeah, Daughtry declined. I'm kind of glad about that. I don't see him fronting Fuel.

The new guy's name is Toryn something-or-other, that's all I know. I do know I'd have remembered a name like 'Toryn' if I'd seen him in another band...
Old 08-03-2007, 10:25 PM   #10
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GregS) New song is pretty good.
The guys got a nice voice.
HE BETTER DELIVER THIS ONE!!! because im really looking foward to this album im a big fuel fan it takes more than a nice voice it takes a certian edge to hold on to the music and the feel of it carl had a way of doing that and to be hontest i dont think he had a nice voice but he could feel what he was singing and he done i well, so hopefully the new guy can deliver that ...
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 08-11-2007, 07:11 PM   #11
Redeemer
USER INFO »

True, true. Along the same vein...I'm glad Carl is the songwriter, because if Brett was the songwriter and he left, I'd probably never listen to Fuel again.

At least with Carl still around, a bit of the old Fuel will remain no matter who replaces Brett.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:19 PM   #12
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Redeemer) True, true. Along the same vein...I'm glad Carl is the songwriter, because if Brett was the songwriter and he left, I'd probably never listen to Fuel again.

At least with Carl still around, a bit of the old Fuel will remain no matter who replaces Brett.
Lyric Wise Yes so yes that gives me some hope That they will make more albums that we expect from fuel the album art kicked ass im crazy about album art
Old 09-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #13
Redeemer
USER INFO »

Oh man, yeah. The album art is fantastic. Definitely a big jump from past Fuel albums...but in a good way.