++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Creed Christmas

Quote: (Originally Posted by Guira) Merry Christmas to all
I didn't buy any creed stuff, but I intend to buy really soon Creed live dvd, when it comes to the stores here.
im laughing because i mite as well be in your neck of the woods its not arived yet here either brother
Old 12-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #17
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i agree i agree and ya know what im on to that we,ve got a perculiar sitution it really cant be moved to the faith forum b/c the topic started AS A Creed Christmas k so everytime christmas is involved SO is jesus and moses and im a big moses as well so the the topic was permitted to come up here along wit what ya got for XMAS So the topic is fine where its at
The topic was strictly about what Creed items you got this holiday season. Not about whatever bible drivel you guys are going on about. Take it to the faith board.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) The topic was strictly about what Creed items you got this holiday season. Not about whatever bible drivel you guys are going on about. Take it to the faith board.
there is no need the spirt child dont know where it cometh or where it goeth there are no boundries how ever if it coutinues And If Steve Feels The need To Move The Entire Thread then so be it so everyone will coutinue to be happy k Peace Be with ya
Old 12-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #19
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

I bought my self The Creed DVD for Chirstmas, and opened it when I got it like I was surprised. I don't understand all the hate for it, I really love the DVD and it melted my face off, but matter of opinion I guess. Opinions are like assholes, everyones got em' and they all stink!!
Old 12-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #20
lmaiello
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by giglbeka) Yep, sure you can. Here is a picture of my tattoo. I hope you will like it.

Heres Mine. Same design but reversed ink pattern. I also added a cross that says One King from WTLF.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20272_511070460166_162501591_30398768_6208739_n.jpg (31.2 KB, 231 views)
John 3:16
Old 12-27-2009, 07:24 AM   #21
giglbeka
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) Heres Mine. Same design but reversed ink pattern. I also added a cross that says One King from WTLF.

Wow! Your tattoo is awesome as well. Well, when I chose this design for my tattoo, I wanted to get it on my right arm - on the same place you got yours - but I found out that my arm is not big enough because I donīt have any bigger muscles on it. And I also wanted my tattoo to look almost same like the picture I found on the Net, but I had to make a compromise - I will either have the contour of that image with some shading inside and around of it or only have that image inked black. So I chose the second alternative. And I guess my tattoo would probably look like yours when I chose the first one. Anyway, I think both alternatives are pretty cool. And itīs the interesting idea with adding the cross and the legend saying One King bellow the tattoo, I like the type of that font itīs written by.

Last edited by giglbeka : 12-27-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:03 AM   #22
lmaiello
USER INFO »

Thanks bro. How long did it take the tattooist to do it?
Mine was 4-5 hours.
I was thinking about incorporating the Creed swirl logo that they were using before the Crest, but then I thought maybe it might be too much..
Old 12-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #23
giglbeka
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) Thanks bro. How long did it take the tattooist to do it?
Mine was 4-5 hours.
I was thinking about incorporating the Creed swirl logo that they were using before the Crest, but then I thought maybe it might be too much..

Well, I guess it took nearly 2,5 hours, so it was OK. Youīre saying it took 4-5 hours to do your tattoo? Wow, it was quite long, wasnīt it? Did it pain you a lot or not at all?
And what swirl logo are you speaking of? Is that this one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Creedīs image.jpg (2.6 KB, 205 views)
Old 12-27-2009, 11:56 AM   #24
lmaiello
USER INFO »

Yea. That's the one. I was thnking of adding that, but then it may look a bit overdone... What do you think?
Yea 5 hours was a long time, but if you look at it closely he added a lot of lines that gave the drawing a 3d look...espeially on the outer curves and points.. Then it took awhile for him to do the fading. By the 4th hour my arm was getting irritated bc of not only the pain but when he was clean it with the alcohol or whatever it was it burned like heck.
I originally wanted it like yours, but he said if we did it this way it would give it more of a 3d affect, but I think both ways look really nice. Mine has a cool 3d affect while yours has a cool sharp tribal look.
But now you got me wondering about the swirl...
Old 12-27-2009, 02:48 PM   #25
giglbeka
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) Yea. That's the one. I was thnking of adding that, but then it may look a bit overdone... What do you think?
Yea 5 hours was a long time, but if you look at it closely he added a lot of lines that gave the drawing a 3d look...espeially on the outer curves and points.. Then it took awhile for him to do the fading. By the 4th hour my arm was getting irritated bc of not only the pain but when he was clean it with the alcohol or whatever it was it burned like heck.
I originally wanted it like yours, but he said if we did it this way it would give it more of a 3d affect, but I think both ways look really nice. Mine has a cool 3d affect while yours has a cool sharp tribal look.
But now you got me wondering about the swirl...

Hmm... I think the swirl logo may look nice on your body as well, but I wouldnīt put it bellow the cross with One King but I would put it at the other place, maybe on your left arm or leg, or at your back... because I agree with you that otherwise it may look a bit overdone.
Anyway, I think itīs perfect the way it was done. That 3d effect is very impressive. And the tattooist that had the idea with the 3d effect... did he show you at his computer or at whatever other machine how your tattoo will look like when it will be finished? My tattooist couldnīt do that, so I didnīt know how it will exactly look like. I had to imagine that in my mind.
Do you have any other tattoos related with Creed on your body?
And on a side note, do you know who made that Creed crest and that swirl logo? I guess it was Markīs brother, Dan, wasnīt it? (or correct me if Iīm wrong).

Last edited by giglbeka : 12-27-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #26
lmaiello
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by giglbeka) Hmm... I think the swirl logo may look nice on your body as well, but I wouldnīt put it bellow the cross with One King but I would put it at the other place, maybe on your left arm or leg, or at your back... because I agree with you that otherwise it may look a bit overdone.
Anyway, I think itīs perfect the way it was done. That 3d effect is very impressive. And the tattooist that had the idea with the 3d effect... did he show you at his computer or at whatever other machine how your tattoo will look like when it will be finished? My tattooist couldnīt do that, so I didnīt know how it will exactly look like. I had to imagine that in my mind.
Do you have any other tattoos related with Creed on your body?
And on a side note, do you know who made that Creed crest and that swirl logo? I guess it was Markīs brother, Dan, wasnīt it? (or correct me if Iīm wrong).

hey!
I'm not sure about the swirl, but I think the crest had something to do with Brian Marshall... He's had the crest tattooed on his arm since the beginning I think...
Yea I hear ya on the swirl. Maybe I'll get it somewere else. I don't have anymore Creed tattoos; however on my other arm I have a Cross of nails with the Christian fish around it-- another 3dish type of tattoo.
I didn't see my tattoo on the computer screen. My tattooist I guess kind of knows my style. He showed me a few tattoos that he's done in the past that had similar effects. We didn't actually know we were going to do itlike that until the stencil was finished on my arm. He said if we do all black it'll look more tribal and sharp, but if we did the shading around it it would give it a 3d pop out look. He explained it to me with other tattoos he did.
Either way looks hot.
My next tattoo is either going to be a torn under the skin John 316 text that's going to show muscle tissue and ligaments and stuff or a really cool alpha omega symbol.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #27
giglbeka
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) hey!
I'm not sure about the swirl, but I think the crest had something to do with Brian Marshall... He's had the crest tattooed on his arm since the beginning I think...
Yea I hear ya on the swirl. Maybe I'll get it somewere else. I don't have anymore Creed tattoos; however on my other arm I have a Cross of nails with the Christian fish around it-- another 3dish type of tattoo.
I didn't see my tattoo on the computer screen. My tattooist I guess kind of knows my style. He showed me a few tattoos that he's done in the past that had similar effects. We didn't actually know we were going to do itlike that until the stencil was finished on my arm. He said if we do all black it'll look more tribal and sharp, but if we did the shading around it it would give it a 3d pop out look. He explained it to me with other tattoos he did.
Either way looks hot.
My next tattoo is either going to be a torn under the skin John 316 text that's going to show muscle tissue and ligaments and stuff or a really cool alpha omega symbol.

Thanks for your thoughts about the crest. Iīve already seen Brianīs tattoo on his arm, maybe it has someting to do with his former band called Mattox Creed. Iīm just curious who made that interesting shape of the crest.
Well, I think your tattooist was maybe better and more adept than mine... but I donīt mind, Iīm satisfied with the way heīs done it.
Oh, youīre about to get next tattoo, thatīs nice. Personally I wasnīt thinking about getting my next tattoo for the present, but maybe later I found some next design that somehow took me. Please let me know when you get your new tattoo, Iīll be glad to view it. Thanks.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #28
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »

The Creed reunion was the best present of all. Though it came a year early.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #29
lmaiello
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by giglbeka) Thanks for your thoughts about the crest. Iīve already seen Brianīs tattoo on his arm, maybe it has someting to do with his former band called Mattox Creed. Iīm just curious who made that interesting shape of the crest.
Well, I think your tattooist was maybe better and more adept than mine... but I donīt mind, Iīm satisfied with the way heīs done it.
Oh, youīre about to get next tattoo, thatīs nice. Personally I wasnīt thinking about getting my next tattoo for the present, but maybe later I found some next design that somehow took me. Please let me know when you get your new tattoo, Iīll be glad to view it. Thanks.
how much did they charge you?
Old 12-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #30
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr. Prophet Man) The Creed reunion was the best present of all. Though it came a year early.

Yeah, you got that right.