++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-17-2003, 07:38 PM   #16
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) I love them ALL!! I'm with Teri, the ultimate solution for me would be that they stay together!! But I'm behind them all, no matter what path they take in life, and if they split, I sooo hope and pray that the paths they take end up back to Creed as a whole!!

Ditto!!

Relearn Love
Old 12-17-2003, 09:33 PM   #17
lifelovesoul
USER INFO »
I love them all. I pray that they stay together or life as I know it will never be the same. I am so glad for what they have given me. If they do go their seperate ways I am sure I will follow each one of their careers. They are part of my life. Always will be.

CREED ROCKS LIFE !!!
Old 12-17-2003, 09:57 PM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) well... i didn't want to put it like this... be he seems to have become... kinda... weird....?....i mean... ever since the stuff w/ his Ex... he's just seemed different...
Well I am going through crap like this now, it has a tendency to mess with your head a little BELIEVE ME! Yes I think he has had a hard time for sure, but you know I hope he gets better and stonger and heals from it. It is not easy, wish I could sit and chat with him, I am going through similiar things minus the child.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2003, 10:17 PM   #19
Delirium
USER INFO »
The whole group made me a fan, but after time went on i started to like tremonti better more and more.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:53 PM   #20
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) well... i didn't want to put it like this... be he seems to have become... kinda... weird....?....i mean... ever since the stuff w/ his Ex... he's just seemed different...

I kinda see where you are coming from there. But in my perspective, I don't see Scott as being different to what he used to be. Yes, with all the things he has been going through over the past year, I do think he's acting differently, but ya know we only have so much information to gather and we don't really know what's going on inside his head.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-17-2003, 11:13 PM   #21
JenRN
USER INFO »
Some people handle things differently. Mark seems to be more quite and "controlled" a little better. God knows what he has had to deal with tragedy like the death of his mother. But he seems to handle things more smoothly, he is lucky. Some others are intense in a different way and just don't have an outlet that is all positive. I know there are times I handle "life" better than other times. But all in all, they are great guys and I love CREED for CREED. They would not be as great without each individual talent. I truly believe they will be succesful in whatever they do, I just hope they follow thier desires.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2003, 11:20 PM   #22
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
We always tend to lean to one side or the other. It is human nature. We all have different things we are looking for and so division occurs. I know we all love creed. and we will support all of the members as they venture down the path, it is just that each of us will pay a little more attention to one over the others. As long as we can support all of them and each other, I think a little division wont kill anyone.
Old 12-18-2003, 12:14 AM   #23
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
im a tremonti fan. he is the reason i started listening to Creed, he is the reason i started listening to rock music, and he is the reason (along with impressing girls) that i started to play the guitar. i love stapp and all, i really really do, but im all about Mark, ya know?
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-18-2003, 12:28 AM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
yeap i know it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-18-2003, 01:25 AM   #25
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I definitely agree that some people are clearly taking sides ... and ... I know I am one of the offenders.

Truthfully, I like them all ... together as Creed! Nothing would make me happier than to see this whole thing get worked out. It just breaks my heart to think that this might really be happening.

However, Stapp is absolutely the one who drew me in. Without him, I would still be a fan of the music but I would not feel the same passion as I do now. He just has such an incredible stage presence and charisma that I just can't ignore. I realize that he has made some pretty big mistakes and that he could possibly be the major contributor to some of these riffs. Still, I know that if they go their separate ways, while I will try my best to support all of them, for me it will be all about Scott.

It also seems like since this has happened, a lot more people are jumping on the "Mark bandwagon" then the "Scott bandwagon." I've said it before and I'll say it again ... I tend to stick by the underdog. And in this case, it seems like that person is Scott. I feel like he can use all the support he can get. Now granted ... he very well may have brought this on himself. I'm really not intentionally taking sides, but I have to admit that I find it difficult not to. I just don't like some of the things that people are saying about Scott. It's almost as though people are abandoning him. Please don't think I am lumping everyone in this category ... I know that there are still very many supporters of his on this board.

I do have to admit though, that Mark IS clearly more stable. Scott seems to be a pretty emotional person and doesn't handle tough situations very well. But for me, that just adds to the human side of him ... beyond the musician. It makes him seem more real ... again, just drawing me in deeper. It's like you really feel like you know him. I don't feel that connection with Mark or Flip. Don't get me wrong ... I think they are both great musicians and HUGE assets to Creed as a group. It's just that to me, they are guys in a band ... great guys ... and very talented guys ... but still, just guys. They don't really let you into their personal life. I'm not saying that's a bad thing ... I'm just saying that's why I don't feel the same connection. I do believe that they are vital to Creed (for obvious reasons) and even to Scott for that matter. It seems as though they keep him in check.

Again ... I just hope that it won't come down to anyone having to take sides because they will work this out and remain "Creed" as we know them!
Old 12-18-2003, 01:26 AM   #26
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Jen - I love your avitar. Is it a recent photo?
Old 12-18-2003, 02:49 AM   #27
hayley
USER INFO »
Good input there creedlvr

Old 12-18-2003, 02:52 AM   #28
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I do have to admit though, that Mark IS clearly more stable. Scott seems to be a pretty emotional person and doesn't handle tough situations very well.

Everybody handles different situtaions their own way, and everybody handles different situations the best they possibly can.

I know that because I have learnt that over the last couple of months.

Old 12-18-2003, 02:31 PM   #29
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Iced) We always tend to lean to one side or the other. It is human nature. We all have different things we are looking for and so division occurs. I know we all love creed. and we will support all of the members as they venture down the path, it is just that each of us will pay a little more attention to one over the others. As long as we can support all of them and each other, I think a little division wont kill anyone.

I am with you! I love Creed, it is the band as a whole that drew me in, but just like we aren't attracted to every person in the world for a mate etc, we will be drawn to certain people and characteristics over others. I don't know as much about Mark because he isn't as revealed as Stapp - mostly in my mind because Stapp writes the lyrics and there is no real filter there - it is raw and real stuff - especially the older stuff - so those are the things that make me Stapp happy! I think Mark is incredibly talented and very attractive, but I like passionate people and Scott wears his passion on his sleeve. It is merely a preference, I am not "anti-" anybody!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 12-18-2003, 02:57 PM   #30
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) I am with you! I love Creed, it is the band as a whole that drew me in, but I like passionate people and Scott wears his passion on his sleeve. It is merely a preference, I am not "anti-" anybody!
ditto i love the whole band and will support what ever they all choose
to do.