++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #2581
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread PRAISE JESUS

Almighty FORGIVENESS And I Hate When I Gotta Cut It Short ALMIGHTY FORGIVENESS Praise Jesus Is Something That Has Not Truly Noir Will Ever Manifest In The Heart Of A Man IN ALL Genarations Tribes And The Sons Of God Even f We Our Ok With Everybody Else And Have Made Peace With Our ENIMIES We Are Going Sin Somehow Against Ourself Its Just In Our Nature AMEN To Mess Up AND THE CLOSER We Draw Night To Him One Will Deal With That Conflict THATS Why We Call Up JESUS For All Things WE Cant Not Excercise Forgivness THROUGH No Ones LAW But His HE Is THE Cornerstone And Wants Us To Be A Part Of His Greater Works And His Promises And He Knows Everything Will Try To Fight Him In Our Lifes Rom 7,6 BUT Now We Are Deliveed FROM The Law That Being ded Wherin we were held that we should serve IN Newness Of Spirt And Not The Oldness Of The Letter Brother Wonderfull Post As Always BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE Be With Ya,s IN JESUS Name
Old 05-15-2009, 06:49 AM   #2582
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

May 15th

"A perpetual chime."

We may make many resolutions, only to break them. We forget after our most definite purposing. There is no help but in the Holy Spirit, whose office it is to teach us all things, and bring all things to our remembrance. He is able also to help our infirmity: "for we know not how to pray as we ought; but the Spirit Himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:3

Heaven

Old 05-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #2583
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 16th

"Small-minded gossips are gagged for good."

No one likes to be picked on. Some people love to spend time making others unhappy. These people will have to answer to God for their actions. We are called to love one another and to look for ways to give one another encouragement. While the nasty people will answer in shame for their deeds, the kind will rejoice with Christ in heaven.

But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.

Psalm 63:9,10

Heaven

Old 05-17-2009, 06:47 AM   #2584
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 17th

"God's plan to save us is incredible."

His blueprints for the creation of our universe are beyond our imagining. He is so rich in wisdom and knowledge. What else can we do but go to him and ask him to open our minds to his work and his will in our lives.

Oh, the depth and riches of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out.

Romans 11:33

Heaven

Old 05-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #2585
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~Praise Jesus

Brother The Daily Has Been Wonderfull took some notes one of your recent posts PRAISE GOD Perpetual chime GODS WILL To Save Us Is Just Incredbile As Much As It Is Wonderfull His Plan Is The Beauty Unseen And WHEN The Lord Of Has Saved Us So Many Times AND PLACED BACK UP ON A ROCK And Solid Ground WE Should Have No Call To Doubt Him We Always Need His Help COUNTINUALLY And Constantly HE Is There For Us Mabey At Times Where We May Even Think We Dont Need Him And He Is Working In Another Area Praise Jesus you said in your perpetual chime post ,THE HOLY SPIRT WHOS OFFICE IT IS TO TEACH US ALL THINGS PRAISE JESUS And I Have To Say This The One Thing I have learned IS THE greatest Love Ever Known Which Is Jesus Overcoming Our Flesh AND BRINGS ALL THINGS TO OUR REMEMBRANCE He Has Stored Our Tears In Bottle HE Never Forgets Your First Broken Thumb , This Is His Love For Us and the glorification over our bodies PRAISE JESUS AND OUR STRENGETH Flows From It Those Of Us Dealing In Spirtual WARFARE Fighting Those Demons KEEP ON A FIGHTING PRAISE JESUS We Have The Holy Spirt who gives us strengeth IN THESE WARS THE PROMISE OF PEACE POURING OUT TO GIVE His Elect Strengeth Today thats fighting these holy wars today and holding on with your body heart soul and mind WHY THE HOLY GHOST Is Your DEFENCE AND When He Takes Up For You EVERYTHING ELSE Is Going Cease AMEN he can burn through our wars in all cousouming fire as it burn us TO TRUST HIM In All Things AMEN THIS HOW WE KNOW WE SERVE THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVHOA GOD yoo got this and you got that and its all colabrating in one big storm And Then We Say MY GOD i cant take it AND THIS HOURS HE MAKES ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS PEACE AND JOY BE WITH Ya,s IN THE THE PRECIOUS MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 05-18-2009, 06:28 AM   #2586
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 18th

"Cast love and peace, instead of stones."

Jesus stood with a group of His followers. In the distance, a crowd appeared, pushing a naked woman along in front of them. They cast her down at the Lord's feet and said, "What should we do with this adultress?" They hoped to trap Jesus into advising sin.

Aware of the trap, Jesus gazed deeply into the eyes of the people. He stooped down and scribbled in the dust. Abruptly, He stood back up and said, "The one among you who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

His answer struck like a bolt of lightning. Words of pure love and power exploded their conceit, and they were forced to look at the truth of God openly and honestly. The sin was not at issue. What mattered was forgiveness. The hateful crowd was shot through the heart by an arrow of God's goodness. Killed was the sin of unrighteousness, God will expose it for what it is.

But God shall shoot at them with an arrow: suddenly shall they be wounded.

Psalm 64:7

Heaven

Old 05-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #2587
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread AMEN AND AMEN

PRAISE JESUS If That It Be GOD SWEET JEHOVHOA on our side today PRAISE JESUS For These Day Ye Shall Be With Me In Paradise , The Woes Upon the Pharisees BUT Woe Unto You Scibes AND PHARISEES HYPOCRITES For Ye SHUT UP The Kingdom Of Heaven Against Men And Lead Those Estray FOR EVERY BEAST OF THE FIELD Matt 23,13,28 Amos 5 18,27 WOE, unto you that desire the day Of The Lord to what end is for you The Day Of The Lord Is Darkness And Not Light AS If A Man Flee From A Lion And Bear Met Him Or Went In The House And Leanded His Hand On The Wall And A Serpent Bit Him Shall Not The Day Of The Lord Be Darkness And Not Light Even Very Dark And No Brightness In It I Hate I Despise Your Feast Days And I Will Not Smell In Your Solemn Assemblies THOUGH Ye Offer Me Burnt Oferings And Your Meat Offerings I Will Not Acept Theme PRAISE JESUS Who Obeyed THE LORD OF HOST Even To Death THAT Forgave These Genrations Of Vipers FOR THEIR Sins Againt The Lamb Of GOD And My Brothers And Sisters IF WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM THE POWER to forgive those WHAT MORE Will He Do For Us Today IN Our TIMES OF NEED PRAISE JESUS ISA 61,3, TO give Unto Theme That MOURN In zion To GIVE UNTO THEME Beauty For Ashes THE OIL OF JOY FOR MOURNING THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRT OF HEAVINESS That They May Be Called The Trees Of Righteousness AND THE PLANTING OF THE PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY THAT HE MIGHT BE GLORFIED And All Flesh Will See It
Old 05-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #2588
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

BLESSINGS AND STRENGETHS And Love In Jesus Mighty Name PEACE BE WITH Ya,s
Old 05-19-2009, 06:29 AM   #2589
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 19th

"James writes out of a passion for righteousness."

Now I know why righteousness is so hard to find: there aren't many sowers! Heavenly wisdom is full of sacrificial earthly action. That's a powerful reminder to me that wisdom is not what you know but what you sow!

The wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

James 3:17-18

Heaven

Old 05-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #2590
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

AMEN, Praise Jesus, WITH LOVE And Fuifilled The Walk Nobody Else Could Furfill Brother HE Said UNTO THEME, YE SHALL ENTER THE KINGDOM Of God As A Little Child Or Ye IN SHALL NO WISE SHALL ENTER, For Wisdom Is Is Alo So Heavey And Full Of Many Griefs As The Man Of Many Sorrows Subsided In His Walk, Thank You Lord And Praise YOU JESUS ECC 1>18 For In Much Wisdom Is Much Grief And He That Increaseth Knowlege Indeed Increaseth Sorrow PRAISE JESUS The Word Of God Be Geniune PRAISE JESUS Because The WORD Is With God AND WE PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME For Come Unto Me All That Are Heavey Layden AND I Will Give The Rest for that Yolk Is So Easy IF YOU Subject In The Proverbs WE LOVE,em So Much PRAISE YA JESUS We Love Those Proverbs AND WHEN HE HITS AND MAKES YOUR BURDEN FEATHER LIGHT YOU Going THINK PRAISE JESUS Something Wrong Wit YOU Going FEAR THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF YOUR FAITH PRAISE JESUS, 1 COR 2 ~22 And > 28 FOR the jews Require A Sign And The Greeks seek After Wisdom JESUS SAID I,am Neither Jew Greek Or Gentile PRAISE JESUS But We PREACH Christ Crucified unto the jees A Stubling block and unto the greeks foolishness BUT IT REALLY Doe,nt Matter TO JESUS WHAT YA OUR OR WHERE YOU CAME FROM Why I Myself Just A Vagabond There Is No Help For Me As Many Of Us Feel The Same 1 COR 25 Tells Us Because The Foolishness OF GOD Is Wiser Than Men AND THE WEAKNESS OF GOD IS STRONGER Than Men 28 And 27 Tells Us BUT HE HATH CHOSEN The Foolish Things Of The World And Things That Our Despised Hath He Chosen YEA And Things Which Are Not To Bring Nought The Things That Are FOR JESUS WISDOM Was With Love After Perciving The World And What Defiles Man PRAISE JESUS NOTHING ELSE MATTERS TODAY AWSOME Post Brother Awsome Post BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY Ya,Alls
Old 05-21-2009, 07:09 AM   #2591
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 21st

"Divisions in the church."

For churches to get along, sometimes their leaders must remind them about unity, using the authority of the One who made his dying prayer a prayer for unity. We must work together or perish.

I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

1 Corinthians 1:10

Heaven

Old 05-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #2592
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The New Commadment

PRAISE JESUS, David dont Work to hard In Indiana Praying For Ya WITH All Those Little pink Houses with all those scare crowes may the spirt of farm aid be with ya in all im a big john cougar melloncamp fan Though We Absent In The Flesh With Ya In Spirt Always There Is A Lot Of Divsion Just Everything But The Goal Is ONE PRAISE JESUS Who Made That More Than Possibile or Those Following His Truth And Spirt John 13>31>35 Therfore When He Was Gone Out Jesus Said NOW Is The Son Of Man Glorified AND GOD Is Glorified In Him If God Be Glorfied n Him GOD Shall Also Glorify Him In Himself And Shall Staightway Glorify him Little Children Yet A Little While I,am With You Ye Shall Seek Me And As I Said unto the jews Whither I Go Ye Cannot Come So Now I Say Unto You A NEW Commandmeant I Give Unto You THAT Ye Love One Another As I Have Loved You That Ye Also Love One Another By This Shall All Men Know That Ye Are My Disciples If Ye Have Love To One Another And The Prayer For Us Was ALL Glorified THROUGH Calvary PRAISE JESUS John 17>1>5 Praise JESUS Than In Him We Can Overcome All Things That Trys To Block Our Salvation Today Through Faith And The Power Of The Holy Spirt Praying For Ya,s BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE OF ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,
Old 05-24-2009, 09:28 AM   #2593
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Looks Can be deceiving

David From one of your post, Looks Can be deceiving, I love the teachings and warnings Taught to us by our shepered MATT 24>24 Insomuch that if it were possible THEY SHALL Decive The VERY ELECT, PRAISE JESUS,i think david for you and i and most of us WE,ve Got The Look part right and the speaches and the multitudes that gather in theit synagouges and assembleys with fancy words make it sound all good AND have those which by no means are able brother under the power of a beast WHICH Is What ? False Prophecy the reason why i chose this post of yours to open today because i wanna talk of deciption PRAISE JESUS its not spoke of enough praise jesus The Word Of God Tells Us To Try The Spirts PRAISE JESUS Heb1,13,14 Its A Big World Out There Praise Jesus BUT JESUS Will Complete Your Faith after you have struugled within You will be trialed but will see JESUS is The Shiled Of My Faith AND World Outside cant touch it , BUT to which of the angels said at any time sit on my right hand untill i make thine enemies thy footstool ? ARE they not all ministring spirts PRAISE JESUS Sent Forth To Minister For Theme Who Shall Be heirs Of Salvation GLORY TO GOD, AND Praise JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY YA,alls i may in fact countinue on this topic PEACE Be With Ya,s In Jesus Mighty Name
Old 05-25-2009, 07:20 AM   #2594
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 25th

"God is actually waiting to hear from us."

It's not that God doesn't have other things to do, but that there is nothing He'd rather do than spend time with the children He loves. It boggles the mind to realize that God loves us that much. He has made us to be like Him, and He anxiously awaits our call. Offer your prayers to God. He will hear them, and He will send His mercy upon them.

Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Psalm 66:20

Heaven

Thanks Sis. Good morning gang!!! I will be away for a week working in Northern Indiana and will have no access to the interweb so if anyone wants to write a Daily ( I believe Sis will be covering for me) or offer up some morning prayers be my guest and have a safe and relaxing holiday. Peace.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:12 AM   #2595
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~AMEN

AMEN yes i will be brother i,ll miss ya till ya get back like i said dont work to hard LITTLIE Pink Houses For You And Me , and daddy wont sell the farm just like no matter what, Sis Playing Wit Ya bub giving time for my 2nd cup of coffea to kick in i pray your departure I Overcoming And Fuifilling IN GOD As Well As Work ya see brother sis loves that relationship you posting on this morning We NEED It To SURVIVE all things A Solid Relationship IN HIM Praise Jesus Will Keep you Busy the one thing i love about working for him is the joy and upliftmeant i get im just as so much in a simple converstion with a brother or a sister and not just any but those THAT our Strifing IN SPIRT AND TRUTH TODAY just holding on and not willing just as soon as things begin to rocky or a storm blows in THEY OUR Not Ready To Cast All Their Faith A Way Bubby AND TALK ON A New Voyage Of Falseness But Our Willing To Except His LOVE and the warriors he wants us to be as often as he wants to give it GLORY TO GOD And As STRONG as Warrior As He Wants To Form Ya In I LOVE staying busy In Him Its Just Fuifilling I have Kids Of Course Love Theme Dearly but they dont furfill me LIKE GOD does and i can see through the years PRAISE JESUS how his hand and how his help emerges to the eye in my kids AND Thats Just Wonderfull Praise Jesus And I Tell Ya why i did all the stuff basic tha a parent is required to do Sunday School BUT Its Obvious Because I,am BUSY IN HIM Who The Domanating Figure is in my kids and im blessed and happy to see the one i love so much slowly as bud reflect in my kids of course it may be slow BUT I KNOW ITS MY GOD, Working His Mighty Finger In Theme, PRAISE JESUS I,ve Seen Relationships Get More Solid And Blossom And Bloom in abiltiy and in strengeth just to get up and shake of the dust AND GO FORTH IN COUTINIUE IN HIM PRAISE JESUS, and brother its a delight in him to the daily for ya i,d love to see others particapate as well