++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-16-2003, 10:54 PM   #31
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
I'm sorry but I am getting real sick and tired of all this administration bashing and that's all Byrd and others of his kind does.

Let someone like Clinton take our soldiers to Bosnia and Samalia(where the US got their butts royally kicked), and let him over spend out the ying-yang, and let him act all cool and hip on Arsenio, and get his penis sucked behind closed doors by someone other than his wife and he is praised.

Let someone like Bush bring back dignity, strength and leadership back into the Whitehouse and let him stand up against terrorism and he's bashed.

This really, SUCKS!

I'm not conveying this to anyone in particular... I'm just venting... I'm sorry...

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 02-17-2003, 02:37 AM   #32
souldancer
USER INFO »
War is not inevitable - in my opinion.

I have a lot I would like to comment on right now - but it's late.

Your venting is probably good for you Lady V.
Old 02-17-2003, 01:44 PM   #33
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
i personally think going to war with Iraq isnt the smartest choice we can make right now.. i beleive its only going to cause more harm ..

ANYWAYS! on a MUCH lighter note..i stumbled upon this link..please dont take any offense towards it..just a small joke about this whole ordeal..
http://www.idleworm.com/nws/2002/11/iraq2.shtml

www.evanescence.com - check em out!
Old 02-20-2003, 08:51 AM   #34
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
i could never call a war is the smartest choice to make....what would happen if every country solve their problems by means of war??
Diplomacy is for this,for solving problems...a war should be last in the list with the probable solutions.
Old 02-20-2003, 06:10 PM   #35
John 3:16
USER INFO »
Or how about when Clinton dropped more bombs on Iraq in 98 than the whole gulf war and without going to the UN. Where was everyone then?

How about that Clinton is on the record as saying that the US may have to take him out because of the danger he possesses?

Fact is no one wants war not even our President but he has an obligation to protect our country and the citizens of this country and as an allie of Israel, we are also obligated to help defend them.

There isn't anyone on this earth at this moment who disagree's that Saddam must go but no one has the solution besides war. He has violated all UN resolutions since he signed the peace treaty that ended the gulf war. If it doesn't get enforced now do you want to wait until he is completely nuclear and then try to disarm him?

Is it not better to disarm him now before he has more time for his plan to rid the world of Jews and America?

If 9/11 could have been prevented would you rather have prevented it?

If Saddam is allowed to continue with no accountability what he will do to this world and our country will make 9/11 look like a picnic.

Sometimes the difficult decision must be made to use force. Personally, I would rather do it now then wait for a worse scenario than 9/11 and then have everyone crying and wringing their hands asking why nothing was done to prevent it.

John
Old 02-20-2003, 06:40 PM   #36
JenRN
USER INFO »
Right on John!!! I TOTALLY agree with all you said!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-21-2003, 10:21 PM   #37
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
that gulf war 2 is funny!

hey, help me refresh my memory coz I don´t remember 98... seriously, I´m not being sarcastic.

As far as I remember, I don´t know the reason CLinton attacked Iraq... it was about the same time the M Lewinsky´s scandal happened?

But one thing I´m sure! that wasn´t an announced war... don´t remember all the protesting we see today...
Old 02-22-2003, 12:05 AM   #38
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by John 3:16
.. our President but he has an obligation to protect our country and the citizens of this country and as an allie of Israel, we are also obligated to help defend them.
There isn't anyone on this earth at this moment who disagree's that Saddam must go but no one has the solution besides war.  

????...
Jesus was one of the great peacemakers - and talked about building bridges....
I believe that human beings, this day and age CAN find other ways IF they choose to.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:07 AM   #39
Anonymous
USER INFO »
Currently:
reply to war in iraq

Ok, i am new to this site so work w/ me here. this is going to be long, but i have great points. read this. btw this anonymous speaking. send feed back.

it so ticks me off when people like all u out there say that going to was w/ iraq is the worst thing in the world. u say that bush only wants the oil and he only want to kill saddam because he is in the way of him getting the oil. B.S.!!!!!!!! If bush onoy wanted the oil, don'yt u think that he would have done it already?????!!!!!!!!!!11

I found this quote on the treads: Bush is hurrying into this, and hes doing things too fast with out enough evidence.

B.S.!!!!!!! Bush has the best evidence in the world! saddam killed his own family!!!! his own people!!!!! he is a dictator and must be taken out. he treatens thw world w/ his arsonal and has not second thought about using them.

all you say that bush is screwing around not getting the U.N.s approval. B.S.!!!!!! what has he been trying to do?!? the fact is that he does not need u.n. approval. all u liberals out there say that bush has to go about all the technicallities or else he just want to bomb iraq for his own gain.

oh btw, when Clinton went over to iraq and bomed them in the early '90s did he get u.n. approval? absolutely not. what about when he sent pour troops so bosnea? heck no. he never got u.n. approval. why do all u people bad - mouth bush when he gets u.n. approval, but cheer clinton on when he doesn't u.n. approval. u liberals and democrats contradict yourselves. it makes me sick!!!!!!!!

(btw if u havent guessed by now i am a republican and one w/ the facts.)

I found this quote on there too: Many other countries are saying war is not the answer and that there is a peaceful way.

We have been doing that since the gulf war. What has come of it?????!!!!!!! nothing!!!!!!!!!! The only answer is to go and bomb them!!!!!!! saddam is a wicked man bent over his own pride. he actually thinks that is good to kill his own family and people!!!!!!!! what more evidence do you need?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krzycreedbabe said that the war in iraq is only going to cause more problems. email me and tell me what problems. by getting rid of saddam, he will make this world more peacefull.

I found this quoteon there 2: P.S. If Bible is the word of God, how can it be King James's version? =) moron. is is still the bible.onoly translated by king james!!! think man think!

gosh I have said so much and not even barely scratched the surface. emauil me to continue the discussion - [email protected]

-- anonymous
Old 02-22-2003, 12:24 AM   #40
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Anonymous, I shouldn't even dignify your post with a response, but I will. You are a misinformed Republican who has bought into the propaganda machine that is the Bush administration.

Btw, welcome to the board...It's a great place for Creed fans!
Old 02-22-2003, 12:25 AM   #41
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
I have just one little comment to make on your post. You say things like "it so ticks me off when people like all u out there..." and "all you say that...". If you had read all the posts on this topic, including the one called "Iraq" in Chat O Rama, you would see that we all have differing opinions. It is ignorant of you to lump us all into one mindless category for the purposes of your post.

You also say "u liberals and democrats contradict yourselves. it makes me sick!!!!!!!!" You don't know anything about any of us, and it is rude and presumptuous of you to think that you do.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:55 AM   #42
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Anonymous, I shouldn't even dignify your post with a response, but I will. You are a misinformed Republican who has bought into the propaganda machine that is the Bush administration.

Btw, welcome to the board...It's a great place for Creed fans!
Old 02-22-2003, 11:32 AM   #43
Anonymous
USER INFO »
Currently:
reply from the reply to the war in iraq

thanks for the welcom........

prove that i am a misinformed republican. there is no propaganda. they are proven facts. every time rush limbaugh interviews democrats and republicans their argument falls too pieces. it doesn't even hold water. bill o'riley always wins his arguments. the republicans are not driven by power as the democrats are. the democrats care nothing for the country. clintons own word were "I loath the government." he did not say "hate", but "loathe."

did u even read my arguemnt about clinton not asking for the u.n.s approval when he went to bosnea and iraq on 2 seperate occasions? the democrats will beat bush to a pulpbewcasue he did not want to gewt u.n. approval, but will conveniently forget that their "great president clinton" did not get u.n.s approval on 2 seperate occaisions but rather just flew in our troops and told them to fight. What about that? give me a worth wile response. you cant.

what is your arguement? in ur response u have only told me to get lost and that I don;'t know what Iam talking about. ytou have not brought me your arguement. sent it to me. convince me that you are right. you have not told me anything.

if u do noit respond, I and everyone else here will consider you a nothing. u have done nothing to prove that your way of thinking is correct so do so.

[email protected]

-- anonymous

N30°14'?.7 W84° - you are totally right the onky reason that he attacted iraq in the earkly 90s was to get the attention off of himself. why? becasue of the monica scandal. he did have that scandal. he lied to a grand jury about it. but what happenedto him? nothing. becasue the liberals dsay that evry one makes mistakes and should be forgiven. Well when their daughters get raped and murdered I bet they won;t say that then. there was no protesting. they sup[ported the big liberal,but protested bush when he is doing the exact same thing.

john 3:16 - you are right about it all. clinton onyl did all that to get the attention off of himselfbecause he knew that he did something wrong and he tried to cover it up. he lied to a grand jury about it. he addmitted it. right again. why wait for a bigger 9/11 to happen? the next one might be a a - bomd on washington. we don't know. no body want to go to war,war is just the only way. it will result in a lot of death,but maybe that is what needto happen for people to realize that this iswhat we need to do.

Lady Valkyrie - so are u with me or against me?

Siana - diplomacy. we've done that ever since the end of the gulf war. what are we doingroight now>? send inspectiors opver there and he is still not cooperationg.he killed his own family. diplomacy is a good thing, but it is not going to work in this scenerio.

of cousew war is sad, but we have been doing the "diplomacy thig for freakin 11 years. it is not working. he have to manually take him out. death is a bad thing,but in this case there is nothing else to do but go to war.

hey all you out there, i don't mean to come acrossasa holier then thou person,or a in your face guy, i just am stating facts and fact wich none of the liberals oputther have responded.

please preply to this. on the boards or at my personal email - [email protected]

-- anonymous
Old 02-22-2003, 10:41 PM   #44
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: what is your arguement? in ur response u have only told me to get lost and that I don;'t know what Iam talking about. ytou have not brought me your arguement. sent it to me. convince me that you are right. you have not told me anything.  

I and many others have posted our views on this matter in previous threads. I know you are new, but I am not going to repeat myself, so you'll have to go looking for them. Some are in the chat-o-rama forum, others are in this forum. I don't remember which ones exactly, but they are there. You will have to manually search for them as the site's search function is disabled at the moment. Sorry.

Oh, and I did not tell you to get lost. I welcomed you as a Creed fan. I don't have to agree with your politics.
Old 02-22-2003, 10:43 PM   #45
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: if u do noit respond, I and everyone else here will consider you a nothing. u have done nothing to prove that your way of thinking is correct so do so.

You and whose army? I don't THINK so.