++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #31
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live Videos From Buffalo, NY (8/8)

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Yes! you should contact Steve and demand he officially ban any and all criticism of Scott Stapp.
Go ahead, be my guest. It's your idea, not mine. I don't know where you got it from though.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #32
creedm1981
USER INFO »

creed will be number one again....reap the words of true fans.. when that single and album hit they will kick everyones butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Old 08-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #33
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Go ahead, be my guest. It's your idea, not mine. I don't know where you got it from though.

From you telling people to "shut up".

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-09-2009, 10:48 PM   #34
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) From you telling people to "shut up".
I wasn't implying criticisms of stapps vocal should be banned at all. I was merely venting my frustration. The constant negativity is just ridiculous. Creed is back and on tour. Why is everyone so hell bent on finding faults? Especially on one member of the band.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #35
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I wasn't implying criticisms of stapps vocal should be banned at all. I was merely venting my frustration. The constant negativity is just ridiculous. Creed is back and on tour. Why is everyone so hell bent on finding faults? Especially on one member of the band.

I don't support bashing or the comparing to Myles. In my case it is that I notice a change from what once was. I don't think it's a fault because time and the elements effect voices.
One day age will effect the hands of Mark, Scott and Brian.

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-09-2009, 11:51 PM   #36
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I don't support bashing or the comparing to Myles. In my case it is that I notice a change from what once was. I don't think it's a fault because time and the elements effect voices.
One day age will effect the hands of Mark, Scott and Brian.

I don't think Nagpo's complaint was directed towards you but rather all these new users who are seemingly only joining to put down Stapp (as if they somehow expected him to sound like it was 1998).
Old 08-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #37
perpetualchange
USER INFO »

That there's this much controversy surrounding Stapps vocals already kinda means a lot. We'll be lucky if this whole thing isn't a complete disaster by the end.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #38
nflea7
USER INFO »

The fact that I'm a new user on Creedfeed.com should have no bearing on weather or not Scott can sing his songs on tour. So far anyone that has made comment that he isn't able to sing his songs doesn't sound like bashing him, although some of you thing so. I reserved comment until I saw 2 nights of shows on youtube and one was worse than the next vocally. That's all. Alright you guys don't like to hear about Myles, fine. Take Nickelback, They broke about the same time. Chad Kroger sounds the same as he did in 2001 and some how keeps pumping out hits and touring for 18 months and sounds as good at show #1 as show 300 Why would that be? Maybe because he takes care of himself. Watch his behind the scene videos, the guy is very up on health and fitness and keeping his voice in shape. I could go on but why when all the turn a blind eye don't take comments members just rip anyone who has an opinion than Stapps vocals rule. Again my only point was for the price of tickets Stapp should take better care of his voice and should hit the stage every night being able to nail 90% of his songs, and from what I've heard it doesn't seem that way to me.

I just don't understand why making the point that Stapp should be able to sing his songs is some how constant negativity? But congrats on making this the #1 thread on the board. Expect plenty more to come if we keep getting videos like the past 2 from each show.

I for 1 hope he pulls himself together and gets it worked out for when I see them in a week.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #39
Echoes
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) Feel free to post all media from the show in Buffalo here...

Ode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TNxH0Y-Oek

Say I:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e8sQTw0jA

Torn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qPXqB6J7M

What’s This Life For:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_sC1pDAno

Faceless Man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0vVRsMtJAE

With Arms Wide Open:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmvkcsBF0wk

Higher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr1KRDBgKt8

One Last Breath:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmw_qJtwT9M

My Sacrifice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JupSV5XwTYc

thanks for the links
Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 AM   #40
nflea7
USER INFO »

The links are kick ass, great video feed good work Dark_Knight
Old 08-10-2009, 04:05 AM   #41
BSC
USER INFO »

Oh great now you've mentioned Nickelback, here goes a massive flamewar! Lol only joking...

I'm was a huge Nickelback fan before they sold out (after Rockstar) and now i'm not as big of a fan, Chad's voice has changed, but I think thats because of the style of music he is now required to sing. On Nickelback's earlier efforts (The State) Chad's voice was very raw, and now if you listen to Dark Horse you will notice he no longer has the rawness in his voice... Oh and Nickelback have never broken up..
Old 08-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #42
Echoes
USER INFO »

well I have watched and listened to all of the videos and all I have to say is that Scott Stapp sounds and looks fantastic to me!!

my only complaint is that there is not a video of "Overcome" of this quality.

thanks again dark night!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #43
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by perpetualchange) That there's this much controversy surrounding Stapps vocals already kinda means a lot. We'll be lucky if this whole thing isn't a complete disaster by the end.
There's no controversy, just a bunch of whiners on this little internet message board.

Personally, his voice sounds better than it did during Weathered (and especially the Olympics). It might not match the albums perfectly, but I've never heard a concert where he does. He almost never hits the higher notes live.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:33 AM   #44
username
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) Hater's are so obsessed it drives me nutz.
Hello? Pot? Kettle? Obsessed much?
________
Video reviews
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by username : 08-16-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:35 AM   #45
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echoes) well I have watched and listened to all of the videos and all I have to say is that Scott Stapp sounds and looks fantastic to me!!

my only complaint is that there is not a video of "Overcome" of this quality.

thanks again dark night!
thanks everybody for there posting yeah videos video killed radio the star thats another thing upon us will have to wait for Concering The Complaint With A Tour Going On And Record In The Making It Would Be Like Easy Just To Shoot A Live Video For The First Single Quick Easy Everybodys Happy Thats Just My Opinion Though