++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-26-2004, 08:10 PM   #151
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey, Michael, I don't really have a question. It's kinda more like a request...well, first I wanna say thanks for putting up with our questions. Secondly, is it possible you could thank Mark for getting me into guitar playing? If it wasn't for him, I would've never touched a guitar.
Old 03-27-2004, 12:14 AM   #152
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
You might aswell tell him that the whole world wants to thank him
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 03-27-2004, 07:03 AM   #153
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Michael I know you're bombarded with questions, requests and ideas but I thought this might be a cool suggestion. How bout including one or two (perhaps more) of the orignal demos (with Mark singing) on some of the singles when they are released in due course? This would be really cool to have and if they are not suitable for commercial release for whatever reason perhaps as free downloads for use hardcore fans?

On a bit of a side not there is a postive reaction from many of the people i've passed some of this information. It is really sad but it appears without Stapp suddenly people are a lot more positive.
Old 03-29-2004, 01:27 AM   #154
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
hey michael!

Hey, my name's ken, im new to the threads on this site, but have been a long time Creed/Creedfeed fan. I would also like to thank mark for introducing me to guitar. I started back in 97 as soon as i heard of Creed. Creed also got me totally into music to the point where i am lead singer/bassist in a band now. I would also like to thank michael for providing some insight on Tremonti's band. I was wondering, Michael, if you could answer a simple enough question for me. Is the reason Mark isn't revealing the new lead singer or the name of the band yet because he is afraid that it might get bootlegged or false songs under his name might be showing up on the internet? Or is it for a completely different reason, and if so could you explain a little bit (as much as you are allowed anyway) and Michael, do you have any musical talent? and if so, can we expect to hear anything from you coming out over the next couple years or so? You would make a great P.R. person for the military, giving out just enough information to satisfy, but not all of it . I was also wondering if you could ask mark to produce my band, but i doubt thats a possibilty . Anyway, thanks for giving us a link between the fans and the band, you rock!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 03-29-2004, 03:25 AM   #155
hayley
USER INFO »
Welcome to Creed Feed, Ken! I hope you become a regular poster here and enjoy yourself. Make yourself feel at home.

That's an interesting insight you have there, about not revealing the name, I think it might be because he wants to keep it a suprise, keep every little thing quiet until the album comes out.

Old 03-29-2004, 01:32 PM   #156
Echelon122
USER INFO »
I think the reason they weren't was maybe for things to get firmed up or for the right time.

Flip's Mom posted that it was Myles Kennedy...which has been known for months...but only last week actually "confirmed".

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:10 PM   #157
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Hi Ken!
Welcome to the board
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-29-2004, 06:00 PM   #158
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
i think its because Wind-Up wanted to announce it.......
Old 03-29-2004, 09:52 PM   #159
tremontirocks!
USER INFO »
hmmmmm its interesting y they arent telling us....why did flips mum post that it was myles kennedy if the band dont want "us" as the fans knowing who it is? I heard some stuff from mark playing with some band for mark getting trained of how to use the program "pro tools"... I was wondering if anyone knows what band he was playing with...They juz plain ROCKED!!! The singer sounded awesome! i got the video from mirc just when it was shutting down..The song goes something like "telllllllllllllll me your secret........please dont hidddde it..." Well something like that hehe...Neways can anyone confirm with me who it was? Thanx
Old 03-29-2004, 11:45 PM   #160
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but anyway... I would just like to say that my band...Black September, sounds quite a bit like creed mixed with fuel, a perfect circle and sounds pretty unique. Once i get the project finished i will make sure to get it posted on the web, so that one day I may have a site called "www.blackseptemberfeed.com" and you will all be invited to use it we are just in the writing phase right now, but i will let everyone know how it goes if you are interested! Hopefully one day i will gain the respect for my band that creed has, because if i had fans like all you guys and gals, i wouldnt need anything more! Creed/Tremonti/Stapp/Flip/Marshall/Hestla fans are as die-hard as they come, and i know that every band wishes for that kind of fan base!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 03-30-2004, 12:25 AM   #161
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) i think its because Wind-Up wanted to announce it.......

That would be right, stupid slack Wind-Up would love the pleasure of announcing the name for the new band. Nah I'm just kidding, Wind-Up aren't that bad really, they just can be at times

Ken, your'e welcome. This is the greatest board ever, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

Old 03-30-2004, 05:44 AM   #162
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
good luck with the band buddy put up some mp3's at "Music Matters" when they are done if you like. Back to Wind-Up I love they are an indie label (although tied with Sony-Epic) but sometimes I wish they were a bigger label so they could pay more attention to a greater number of artists and get things like Creed's fan club in order. Saying that any label would kill to have two artists such as Creed and Evanesence.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:43 AM   #163
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but anyway... I would just like to say that my band...Black September, sounds quite a bit like creed mixed with fuel, a perfect circle and sounds pretty unique. Once i get the project finished i will make sure to get it posted on the web, so that one day I may have a site called "www.blackseptemberfeed.com" and you will all be invited to use it we are just in the writing phase right now, but i will let everyone know how it goes if you are interested! Hopefully one day i will gain the respect for my band that creed has, because if i had fans like all you guys and gals, i wouldnt need anything more! Creed/Tremonti/Stapp/Flip/Marshall/Hestla fans are as die-hard as they come, and i know that every band wishes for that kind of fan base!

WELCOME ABOARD KEN!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay on this awesome board!

Wow! About your band... like handmedown says... when you got some music, put it up on the Music Matters Forum. Passion breeds followers... ya know!

~Stefanie~

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 03-30-2004, 11:58 AM   #164
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but anyway... I would just like to say that my band...Black September, sounds quite a bit like creed mixed with fuel, a perfect circle and sounds pretty unique. Once i get the project finished i will make sure to get it posted on the web, so that one day I may have a site called "www.blackseptemberfeed.com" and you will all be invited to use it we are just in the writing phase right now, but i will let everyone know how it goes if you are interested! Hopefully one day i will gain the respect for my band that creed has, because if i had fans like all you guys and gals, i wouldnt need anything more! Creed/Tremonti/Stapp/Flip/Marshall/Hestla fans are as die-hard as they come, and i know that every band wishes for that kind of fan base!

Welcome to CreedFeed, Ken. I hope you enjoy it here. I also wanted to wish you all of the bester with your band.

Relearn Love
Old 03-30-2004, 12:07 PM   #165
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) It probably depends on the album sales in the U.S.

I'm not sure about that. Did you know that the European Weathered release was one day before the US release? It's true.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor