++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sd.360

Sunday Dispatch .360

The Rich Man and Lazarus

There once was a rich man, expensively dressed in the latest fashions, wasting his days in conspicuous consumption. A poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, had been dumped on his doorstep. All he lived for was to get a meal from scraps off the rich man's table. His best friends were the dogs who came and licked his sores.

Then he died, this poor man, and was taken up by the angels to the lap of Abraham. The rich man also died and was buried. In hell and in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham in the distance and Lazarus in his lap. He called out, 'Father Abraham, mercy! Have mercy! Send Lazarus to dip his finger in water to cool my tongue. I'm in agony in this fire.'

But Abraham said, 'Child, remember that in your lifetime you got the good things and Lazarus the bad things. It's not like that here. Here he's consoled and you're tormented. Besides, in all these matters there is a huge chasm set between us so that no one can go from us to you even if he wanted to, nor can anyone cross over from you to us.'

The rich man said, 'Then let me ask you, Father: Send him to the house of my father where I have five brothers, so he can tell them the score and warn them so they won't end up here in this place of torment.'

Abraham answered, 'They have Moses and the Prophets to tell them the score. Let them listen to them.'

I know, Father Abraham,' he said, 'but they're not listening. If someone came back to them from the dead, they would change their ways.'

Abraham replied, 'If they won't listen to Moses and the Prophets, they're not going to be convinced by someone who rises from the dead.

~Luke 16:19-21 (The Message)
Old 10-08-2007, 06:34 AM   #2
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Sd.360

Healthy seed reflecting God's desire is not planted in riches. Rather, it should penetrate the heart and be planted into people, especially people in need.

~Jesus

Heaven

Old 10-21-2007, 01:53 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Sd.360

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Healthy seed reflecting God's desire is not planted in riches. Rather, it should penetrate the heart and be planted into people, especially people in need.

~Jesus

Heaven

GLORY, AND AMEN those words of his majesty glory to god when spoke in the parable of the rich man which was also mixed in those days of the parables of love and treating everybody the same your friends as well as those who spit on you GLORY TO GOD my precious savior spoke and said it would be easier for the hair of a camel to enter through a needle that A RICH MAN TO ENTER UNTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN now why well because money and pleasures of this world DOETH DESTROY THINGS OF THE COMING OF HIS SPIRT which is the kingdom of heaven FOR IN HIS PRECIOUS SPIRT THAT NO ONE CAN DIVINE ARE MANY RICHES, As Unto To The Kingdom Of Heaven WHICH HAS NO MEASSURE GLORYYYYYYYYY THERE IS NO MESSURE TO WHAT GOD WILL DO FOR THE LOVE OF HIS PEOPLE THE GOD WHO WOULD LEAVE THE 99 AND GO AFTER THAT ONE THE GOD WHO TRADE PARADISE FOR HELL TO MAKE AWAY FOR HIS PEOPLE and this thread michale reminds me OF THIS BLESSED OUR THOSE WHO ARE POOR IN SPIRT FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED regardless of our wallets be full or empty TODAY but riches do corrupt the spirt I MEAN YOU LIKE SEATING DOWN IN A FANCY CAR A MANSION ON A HILL the best of all things you aint going feel you aint going look up
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You