++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #16
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Vh1 Live And Loud Links

You guys are nuts if you expect him to sound like he did when he was 26 years old.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #17
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You guys are nuts if you expect him to sound like he did when he was 26 years old.
Funny Ive seen Aerosmith 3 times and Steven Tyler at 61 Still sounds as good as he did way back when...I thought Stapp sounded Great for VH1..IMO they rocked the house..Lets see how many bands out of the touring circuit for seven years perform..Most would fold under the pressure...I think haters and doubters will be exactly that...Respect will be paid..Rock...Creed...
Old 08-11-2009, 04:11 AM   #18
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77) Funny Ive seen Aerosmith 3 times and Steven Tyler at 61 Still sounds as good as he did way back when...I thought Stapp sounded Great for VH1..IMO they rocked the house..Lets see how many bands out of the touring circuit for seven years perform..Most would fold under the pressure...I think haters and doubters will be exactly that...Respect will be paid..Rock...Creed...

Woohoo another Aerosmith fan! Yeah Steve Tyler sounds great... When he's not falling off stages :P

Sorry I know that wasn't funny.

I'm pretty concerned for Aerosmith atm, things aren't going well for them (illnesses, etc). I haven't had the opportunity to see them live yet, and I really want to.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:10 AM   #19
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You guys are nuts if you expect him to sound like he did when he was 26 years old.
I understand what you mean...but if he would have taken proper care of his voice throughout the years he could sound like he did back in the day, that's the sad thing about it.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #20
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Woohoo another Aerosmith fan! Yeah Steve Tyler sounds great... When he's not falling off stages :P

Sorry I know that wasn't funny.

I'm pretty concerned for Aerosmith atm, things aren't going well for them (illnesses, etc). I haven't had the opportunity to see them live yet, and I really want to.
-If u ever get the chance they are amazing!! They play every single hit..Three hours worth..Yes there tickets are pretty expensive but wortht he money..every bit!!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #21
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77) Funny Ive seen Aerosmith 3 times and Steven Tyler at 61 Still sounds as good as he did way back when...I thought Stapp sounded Great for VH1..IMO they rocked the house..Lets see how many bands out of the touring circuit for seven years perform..Most would fold under the pressure...I think haters and doubters will be exactly that...Respect will be paid..Rock...Creed...

Yeah, he sounds great... but he he doesn't sound like he does on the studio recording of "Dream On."
Old 08-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #22
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) I understand what you mean...but if he would have taken proper care of his voice throughout the years he could sound like he did back in the day, that's the sad thing about it.

Of course he could've taken better care of it. However, he's not an opera singer. Like most rock stars, he lived through the ups and downs of rock and roll stardom. Many of rock's best vocalists didn't even live to be 36. In some respects, he's fortunate to still be singing in a band. If Kurt Cobain was still around, I can guarantee you that he wouldn't sound the same as he did in 1991.