++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-19-2004, 09:46 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Left Again

Just Pretend Im Holding You And Whispring Things Soft And Low And Think Of Me How Its Gonna Be JUST PRETEND I Did,nt Go Oh Lord When You Walked Away I Heared You Say If You Need Me YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO I KNEW IT THEN, HAHA I,d Be Back Again Just Pretend Im Right There With You And I,ll Come FLYING To You Again All My CRYING LORD Is Through And I Will Hold You And Love You Again But Untill Then Will Just Pretend Oh Its Funny BUT I CANT RECALL The Things You Said Or What You Cryed BUT KNOW I KNOW IT WAS WRONG TO GO I BELONG HERE BY YOURSIDE I,ll COME FLYING TO YOU AGAIN All My Crying Lord Is Through I Will Hold You And Love You Again But Untill Then Will Just Pretend We Foresake Him He Never Forsakes Us And We Know That And Sometimes And Even When We Pretend In Times Of Guilt When We Really Need Him HE FLYS This Song Gives Me That Feel PRAISE JESUS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-19-2004, 11:05 PM   #2
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
mayby if there was a single period, or if all the words wernt capitalized at the front i would be able to read this, but right now its hurting my eyes trying to find out where each sentence ends and where the new one starts.

ahhh my eyes

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 11-19-2004, 11:27 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) mayby if there was a single period, or if all the words wernt capitalized at the front i would be able to read this, but right now its hurting my eyes trying to find out where each sentence ends and where the new one starts.

ahhh my eyes
Ah~YOUS TRIPPING
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-25-2004, 11:18 PM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Just Pretend Im Holding You And Whispring Things Soft And Low And Think Of Me How Its Gonna Be JUST PRETEND I Did,nt Go Oh Lord When You Walked Away I Heared You Say If You Need Me YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO I KNEW IT THEN, HAHA I,d Be Back Again Just Pretend Im Right There With You And I,ll Come FLYING To You Again All My CRYING LORD Is Through And I Will Hold You And Love You Again But Untill Then Will Just Pretend Oh Its Funny BUT I CANT RECALL The Things You Said Or What You Cryed BUT KNOW I KNOW IT WAS WRONG TO GO I BELONG HERE BY YOURSIDE I,ll COME FLYING TO YOU AGAIN All My Crying Lord Is Through I Will Hold You And Love You Again But Untill Then Will Just Pretend We Foresake Him He Never Forsakes Us And We Know That And Sometimes And Even When We Pretend In Times Of Guilt When We Really Need Him HE FLYS This Song Gives Me That Feel PRAISE JESUS
Quote: (Originally Posted by X) mayby if there was a single period, or if all the words wernt capitalized at the front i would be able to read this, but right now its hurting my eyes trying to find out where each sentence ends and where the new one starts.

Hey, hows this

Just pretend Im holding you
And whispring things soft and low
And think of me how it's gonna be
JUST PRETEND I didn't go
Oh Lord when you walked away I heared you say
If you need me YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
I KNEW IT THEN, HAHA I'd be back again
Just pretend I'm right there with you
And I'll come FLYING to you again

All my CRYING LORD is through
And I will hold you and love you again
But until then will just pretend

Oh it's funny BUT I CANT RECALL
The things You said or what you Cried
BUT KNOW I KNOW IT WAS WRONG TO GO
I BELONG HERE BY YOUR SIDE

I,ll COME FLYING TO YOU AGAIN
All My Crying Lord Is Through
I Will Hold You And Love You Again
But Untill Then...Will Just Pretend

We forsake Him and He never forsakes us; And we know that; And Sometimes
even when we pretend in times of guilt, when we really need him HE FLYS.

This song gives me that feel

PRAISE JESUS

There, now quit yer whining, X! lol just kidding!

I think the main gist of what xterminator was saying is that we do appreciate your poetry my dear. Thanks heaps for sharing it with us eh.

I run from God when I am in agony...pretend everything between us is alright. This spoke to me.

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 11-25-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:23 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
better job thanks, and so much neater bless your heart