++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-08-2005, 10:26 AM   #76
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
this is the scott area please go to the Average Band area thanks!
Old 10-08-2005, 10:55 AM   #77
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
WOW! Its amazing how a newcomer member wants to lay down the rules here...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 10-08-2005, 12:25 PM   #78
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) this is the scott area please go to the Average Band area thanks!

Nah, I like it here. Besides you and a few others, most Scott Fans are at least polite, so I feel plenty welcome here. And I would much rather talk about someone who I don't enjoy listening to than someone I do. I have nothing interesting to say about AB--they have three great songs, two good one, and the rest is a bunch of filler on their album. Blah. As for Creed, well everyone has talked Creed into the ground. Nothing much else to say. They aren't AROUND after all.

Stapp, if nothing else, at least has a semblance of curiosity about him because he hasn't released his album yet ( ), so there are actually things I might enjoy discussing. Certainly not with you, however, since you appear to want the whole world outside of Stapp lovers to dissapear. Well that would be unfortunate because %99.9 of the world would be gone.

And your little average band thing I suppose you find quite clever, eh? It is nothing new although it is rather on target. Alter Bridge is your everyday run of the mill mainstream rock band with one exception; Myles Kennedy, who really has no business singing to songs that generic. His voice and talent are WAY beyond that level, and hopefully AB ups the ante on their next album to accomodate Myles' insane skills.

But either way, I don't ENJOY talking about average bands. I don't even enjoy talking about great ones, really. It is fine for a little while:

"They are absolute geniuses"
"Indeed"
"..."

But eventually it gets boring. Now, talking about overrated, potentially washed up singers--that I enjoy
Old 10-08-2005, 12:53 PM   #79
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »

Last edited by INDIGOSTEVE : 10-08-2005 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:30 PM   #80
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) you need a hobby,

What a ridiculous thing to say to someone. I actually type well, have good grammar, and make intelligent posts of mediocre length and suddenly I need a hobby? Besides Ultimate, Basketball, Drums, Models, Rockets, Reading, watching Football, and then of course everyday things like work/school/sleep etc.? Perhaps instead of me getting a hobby, you should just learn to type faster.

Quote: let me get back to you on this...........

Fine with me, although unnecessary. And for future reference I may not always be able to post my replies as fast as I would like. I have had some free time today but do not always.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:48 PM   #81
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
you are actually alot of fun for me! and I enjoy your posts, but please shorten them a little!
Old 10-08-2005, 08:47 PM   #82
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
I am not sure whether to feel complimented or insulted.

And I can't shorten them. I am a writer. I write. Sorry if it overwhelms you but I am not one of those people who feels offended if I don't get a response. If you haven't the time/the desire to do it, don't. No skin will be coming off my back.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:29 PM   #83
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Its unbelievable how some new members are crazy about starting a 'fight ' between Stapp and AB n here....Unbelievable.
Yeah, that's really too bad. I liked AlterBridgeRocks.com much better.

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) this is the scott area please go to the Average Band area thanks!
Hey, that's enough! You are a newbie here, most of us have been here for years, (like me)! Don't just think you can lay down new rules just like that! I am a diehard AB fan, but I was kind enough to upload TGD here for everyone who wants it!

I don't like you and I don't think you like me either, but please... Take some good advice and go over to www.passionbreedsfollowers.com and sign up for their forum. It's a Stapp forum only and you fit so mucn better in there!
Old 10-10-2005, 04:16 PM   #84
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) And I can't shorten them. I am a writer. I write. Sorry if it overwhelms you but I am not one of those people who feels offended if I don't get a response. If you haven't the time/the desire to do it, don't. No skin will be coming off my back.

Lol, same here. My posts get a bit long sometimes as well. Like you, I'm a writer who types fast, has pretty good grammar, and just likes to discuss things(but I like to do it in a peaceful manner). I could try to shorten my posts, but then they'd lose their meaning.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 10-10-2005, 04:26 PM   #85
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
^Exactly... I could shorten my posts TECHNICALLY, but they would lose all semblance of coherency...
Old 10-10-2005, 05:06 PM   #86
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Yeah, I tend to write pretty much in my posts as well, but I do write damn good ones!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-10-2005, 05:41 PM   #87
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Yeah, I tend to write pretty much in my posts as well, but I do write damn good ones!

Riiiight. That's what YOU think. j/k

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!