++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
AB = Rock Gods
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Isolation - Rumoured To Be New AB Single

Hey guys, someone over at ABB.net met Myles at the Sydney Slash show. He said that Myles told him "Isolation" is the new single. If that is true, we finally got a heavier, darker single release. I am pumped to hear this tracK!!!

Last edited by AB = Rock Gods : 08-18-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: New Alter Bridge Single - Isolation

Quote: (Originally Posted by AB = Rock Gods) Hey guys, someone over at ABB.net met Myles at the Sydney Slash show. He said that Myles told him "Isolation" is the new single. If that is true, we finally got a heavier, darker single release. I am pumped to hear this tracK!!!
well Rock Gods, My Broken Heroes, oh they dont know, but some labels you can with it, AMEN AND AMEN, the thunder is rolling live, if isolation be the first release, its the perfect one to be first from AB 3, i would,nt believe it but when you hear it you just know its right and coming from the horses mouth and reliable sources, Thanks For Posting, Peace Be Wit You, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH IN JESUS NAME,
Old 08-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

Any idea on a release date?
Old 08-17-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) Any idea on a release date?
sometime in OCT, they were shooting for Late Sept, .......if i read the last updates right,
Old 08-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #5
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Nothing confirmed yet... from Michael:

Quote: Isolation is one of the top choices for the first single but I was with Mark, Brian and Flip on Sunday and all three of them said that they were not sure yet what the first single will be.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #6
Odetolife
USER INFO »

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
I can't wait!!! Thanks for the update jered!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:38 AM   #7
BSC
USER INFO »

Did you not read the big arguements on that thread about it not being official or confirmed?
Old 08-18-2010, 07:07 AM   #8
AB = Rock Gods
USER INFO »

Well if Myles told him, which someone else who was there confirmed. Don't you think Myles has a good idea what the new single will be. So until proven otherwise I'll go with Myles - the new single is "Isolation"
Old 08-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by AB = Rock Gods) Well if Myles told him, which someone else who was there confirmed. Don't you think Myles has a good idea what the new single will be. So until proven otherwise I'll go with Myles - the new single is "Isolation"

First of all, Myles apparently said "I think it's called Isolation" he doesn't sound too certain himself.

I'm just gonna copy and paste my response from ABB.net (I said this in response to someone saying "well if Myles said it, it has to be true") http://<br /> alterbridgeband.net/f...t&sd=a&start=0

Not really. The band (Alter Bridge) has said the Deluxe DVD would be out in "insert month here" but we still haven't seen it. I remember the days when the guys were saying Full Circle would be Creed's first single from Full Circle, actually, remember the days when Mark said Creed would never reunite?

I wouldn't treat it as 100% legit until we actually have an official announcement.

Your title is misleading, it is not the new single until it is confirmed to be. Myles simply saying "I think it's called Isolation" is not a confirmation. Isolation could well be the single, but for now, we can't be certain.

EDIT: Sorry, can't get the link to work.

Last edited by BSC : 08-18-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #10
AB = Rock Gods
USER INFO »

Yeah well I only heard off someone who is a member over there. I wish I could go on there - but I got banned by some shitty MOD...lol

Anyways I'll change the title since it ain't really official. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #11
AB = Rock Gods
USER INFO »

Sorry guys I don't know how to change the thread title, can someone help me? Really I tryed to change it but it only changed the first post not the title.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #12
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by AB = Rock Gods) Yeah well I only heard off someone who is a member over there. I wish I could go on there - but I got banned by some shitty MOD...lol

Anyways I'll change the title since it ain't really official. Thanks for clearing that up.
No you were banned by a fair MOD... since you didn't abide by the rules. You were given several chances but you obviously didn't want to co-operate... don't even start.

Update from Michael:

Quote: It is entirely possible that Myles was under the impression that Isolation is the single. In fact, the whole reason I asked Mark, Brian and Flip was because I saw an email from a third party who speaks to Myles, indicating Isolation was the single. That took me by surprise because I had not heard that the guys had decided on the single yet. But when I asked the guys on Sunday, they said that they were leaning that way but they had not yet decided. I spoke to Mark today and he said he had still not decided. That is the scoop as of earlier today.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #13
AB = Rock Gods
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) No you were banned by a fair MOD... since you didn't abide by the rules. You were given several chances but you obviously didn't want to co-operate... don't even start.

Update from Michael:

Lol...I take it you were the mod. But anyway thanks for the update form Michael
Old 08-18-2010, 07:05 PM   #14
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

No we work as a team.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:44 AM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Did you not read the big arguements on that thread about it not being official or confirmed?
not for sure, BUT, read The GOD ALCHOLIC, Thing, those crazy spammers, so i can confirm that, It will Still Either Be ISOLATION, OR DARKER THAN THEIR WINGS, which ever sounds better by the time Of RELEASE, Peace Be Wit Us In JESUS NAME,