++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-14-2007, 07:52 PM   #1906
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory To God !!!

Brother uplifting post...GLORY!!! we gave him our heart mind body and soul AND WHAT THE POTTER MOLDS he takes care of and we cant tell him what do with it Because We cant SEE His amazing hands at work and forming us all we see is the trials and the warfare and sometimes for us all WE FIND THAT TRIAL AS IF IT WERE A STRANGE THING because as we grow IN HIM OUR FAITH MAY BEING TESTER IN AREAS it was never tested Before GLORY TO GOD and its wise TO STILL PUT OUR TRUST IN THE HANDS THATS PREVAILED TIME AND TIME AGAIN and in our weakest ingraved momeants as in patient child we will get itchey Ears And Other Things Starts To Sound Good Well Lord I trust ya and we are going to try this and try that Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it aint going go THE LORD THY GOD BRINGS US TO HARD PLACE not to make self Work It Out BUT HE TRUSTS US TO TRUST IN HIM AND be at his right hand, when he calls up on us HE EXPECTS US Listien and to know him in ways GLORY TO GOD that we already know !! GLORY TO GOD LETS CONTINUE THAT EXHORTATION HAppy Is He That Hath The God Of Jacob For His Help Whose Hope Is In The Lord His God Which Made Heaven And Earth The Sea And All That Therin Is Which Keepeth Truth forever, Which Exxecuteth Judgement For The Oprressed Which Giveth Food To The Hungry The Lord Looseth The Prisioners The Lord Open The Eyes Of The Blind The Lors Raiseth Theme That Are Bowed down The Lord Loveth The Righteous,
Old 12-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #1907
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

If it is our delight to praise the Lord while we live, we shall certainly praise him to all eternity...

Psalm 146:5-10

Heaven

Old 12-15-2007, 07:01 AM   #1908
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 15th

"Preservation in times of weakness and frustration."

God is our consolation and help. When we are alone against the world, we most need His strength. He offers us all the help we need, if we will but ask. He loves to help His children, and He will not turn us away. We can handle anything, just as long as we know He is with us.

The Lord preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

Psalm 146:9

Heaven

Old 12-16-2007, 06:53 AM   #1909
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 16th

"Glory and praise."

While Mary's submission to God's will costs her in ways we can never imagine, for Jesus to come to life in the hearts of people today our attitude must be the same as her attitude was on this night of miracle and mystery. We too, must be willing to be the Lord's servant and offer him the praise of our lives and of our lips. In Jesus, the Lord has done great things for us

Mary said, "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.... The Mighty One has done great things for me - holy is his name."

Luke 1:46

Heaven

Old 12-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #1910
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Holy Holy Is His Name

ANGELS Bow Before Him Heaven And Earth Adore Him ...PRAISE GOD MERCY LIVES TODAY HE LIVES, AND GLORY TO GOD the world Knows Him Not but HOLY TO HIS PRECIOUS NAME FOR HE DWELLS by mercy by fire and by the holy ghost , GLORY TO GOD, Luke 1,67,80 the song of zacharias THE CORNERSTONE i tell ya what we may go down a few times brother well more than few but when we come up WE HAVE A RIGHT TO REJOICE glory to god we our taught and the bible tells us HE HAS THE KEYS TO HEAVEN AND HELL BUT WHEN HE BRINGS YOU KNOW IT , THE REEDEEMER , Oh GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY u know he got something nobody elses GOD
Old 12-17-2007, 06:26 AM   #1911
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Holy Holy Is His Name

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) ANGELS Bow Before Him Heaven And Earth Adore Him ...PRAISE GOD MERCY LIVES TODAY HE LIVES, AND GLORY TO GOD the world Knows Him Not but HOLY TO HIS PRECIOUS NAME FOR HE DWELLS by mercy by fire and by the holy ghost , GLORY TO GOD, Luke 1,67,80 the song of zacharias THE CORNERSTONE i tell ya what we may go down a few times brother well more than few but when we come up WE HAVE A RIGHT TO REJOICE glory to god we our taught and the bible tells us HE HAS THE KEYS TO HEAVEN AND HELL BUT WHEN HE BRINGS YOU KNOW IT , THE REEDEEMER , Oh GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY u know he got something nobody elses GOD
Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

Old 12-17-2007, 06:27 AM   #1912
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 17th

"Two great truths."

Jesus first had to become the sins of the people before he could save them (us) from those sins. He was made Sin; not a sinner, but Sin, a Sin-offering, a Sacrifice for sin... His own people rejected him before his forgiveness could be received. Jesus' gift of salvation was incredibly costly to him. It is a reminder of two great truths: God loves us incredibly and salvation is a precious gift.

An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

Matthew 1:20-21

Heaven

Old 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #1913
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God,

AND AMEN AND AMEN, FOR HE IS UNDER ALL THINGS ARE UNDER HIS FEET , AMEN, AND KNOWING HE WAS MADE A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS, AND GLORY, For the son of man was to suffer great things AND SHOWS US SOMTIMES in ourlifes that cup will just not pass GLORY BUT WE HAVE HOPE AND WE HAVE GLORY AND WE HAVE THAT OVERCOMING POWER he took with him to calvary , PSALM 51, 1,16 HAVE MERCY upon me O GOD ACORDING TO THY LOVE AND KINDNESS GLORY ACORDING TO THY MULTIDUDE OF TENDER MERCY IM GOING YELL GLORYYYYYYYYY BLOT OUT MY TRANSGRESSIONS WHASH ME THROROUGHLY FROM MINE INIQUTIY AND CLANCE ME FROM MY SIN , FOR I ACKNOWLEGE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND MY SIN IS EVER BEFORE MEAND MY ENIMES A EVER WITH ME IM GOING YELL GLORYYYYYYYY AGAINST thee only have i sinned and done this evil in thy sight that thou might be justified when thou speaks and be clear when thou judges behold i was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me behold thou derirest truth in the inward parts and in the hidden parts thou shall make me know wisdom purge me with hyssop and i shall be clean whiter than snow MAKE ME TO HEAR JOY AND GLADNESS THAT THE bones which thou has broken shall rejoice hide thy face from my sins and blot out all my iniquties create me in a clean heart O god renew a right spirt in me cast me not away from thy presence and take not the holy spirt away from me restore unto me THE JOY OF my Salvation AND UPHOLD ME WITH THY FREE SPIRT then will i teach trangressors the ways and sinners shall be converted unto thee Deliver Me From Bloodguiltiness O God Thou God Of My Salvation And my tounge shall sing aloud of thy Righteousness LORD open thou my lips and my mouth shall show forth praise for thou desires not sacrifice not burnt offering The Sacrafices Of God Are A broken Spirt A broken And Contrite Heart O God That Will Not despise, GLORY TO GOD and he will teach Us How To Use Weakness And RENEW TO OUR STRENETH, I can Do all Things With Christ Who Strenthens me ,
Old 12-18-2007, 06:09 AM   #1914
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 18th

"What God does in Jesus is not a surprise."

Yes, it was unexpected, but the "hints" and prophecies of his coming are found all over the Old Testament. The holy prophets had spoken about it long ago. But more than the prophets, Jesus' coming is God keeping his word. Jesus' coming is God's answer to his promises. That's why Paul can say that all God's promises find their "yes" in Jesus and it is through Jesus that the "amen" is spoken (2 Cor. 1). In Jesus, God comes, God ministers, God cares, God saves, God redeems, and God keeps his promises.

[Zechariah said,] "Praise be to the Lord, God of Israel, because he has come and has redeemed his people. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David, as he said through his holy prophets long ago."

Luke 1:68-70

Heaven

Old 12-18-2007, 09:52 PM   #1915
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God

Aint Nothing Like The Snow White Lamb GLORY TO GOD They Spoke Of HIS MAJESTY GLORYYYYYYYYYY BUT NOT ONE WHO CAME BEFORE HIM COULD FURFILL HIS SHOES, HE CAME TO STRIFE AND HE CAME TO DIE AND HE CAME TO RISE And He Came To Furfill His Father Will GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, and of all these things went out to every MAN who thought they were made cleaned and purged , AND WHEN HE CALLED ALL THE PEOPLE he said unto theme , HEARKEN EVERYINE OF YOU THAT UNDERSTAND, including the prophets that oh came before him , GLORYYYYYYYY there is nothing from without a man that entering into him can defile him but the things which which come out of him those are they that defile man if any man have ears to hear let him ear AND when he was entered into the house from the people his diciples asked him concering the parable and he saith unto theme ARE ye so without understanding also do ye not percive that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man it cannot defile because it entered not into his heart but into the belly GLORY TO GOD goeth out into the draught purging all meats, And He Said That Which Cometh Out Of the man for from within out of the heart of men will proceed evil thoughts adultries fornications murders thefts covetousness wickeness lavivisousness an evil eye blasphemy pride and foolisness all these evil things come from within and defile man, GLORY TO GOD only he could show THE ERROR of thy ways , in the days of the old test we had some purged brothers and none could deliver theme from their sins WAS HE GLORYYYYYYYYYY Mark 7,14,,23,
Old 12-18-2007, 10:19 PM   #1916
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God

Brother WE KNOW our Reedemer Lives , AND we follow him in spirt and truth, mark ch 9,1 VERLIY i say unto you that there be some of theme that stand here which shall not taste of death till they have seen brother THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME WITH HIS POWER, alot people see that scripture as the almighty rapture or as to many diffrent things on the teachings of his words but i see it has his words loosed to those who were once bound by darkness and traditons and a strong power to our fishers of men and warriors GLORY, mark 12, 24 27, iDo Ye Not Therfore Err Because Ye Know Not The Scriptures Ye Know not The Scriptures neither THE POWER OF GOD when they shall rise from the dead they nither marry nor given in marrige but are as the angels which are in heaven and as touching the dead that they rise HAVE YE NOT READ IN THE BOOK OF MOSES how in the bush God Spoke To Him SAYING i,am the GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISAAC AND THE GOD OF JACOB HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING YE THEREFORE DO GREATLEY ERR, over in matt 26, 53 and 54 Think Not That I cannot now pray to my father and he shall presently give more than 12 legions of angels but how then shall the scriptures be fifilled that thus it must be GLORY TO GOD these were words of the overcomer that by him in our lifes HE WILL REEDEEM, sorry for the long posts but i dont have a clock PEACE BE WITH YA,s and seasons blessings As the Holiday Cheer Moves Foward
Old 12-19-2007, 06:39 AM   #1917
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 19th

"The tender mercy of our God."

Where does salvation come from? Does it come from our sense that something is desperately wrong and we need to change and make it better? Does it come from casting things in a more positive light so we don't become discouraged and quit? Does it come from a lucky break? Does it come because we are scrupulously righteous and deserve it come our way? Does it come from rigorously obeying everything in the law? No! Salvation and forgiveness come from one source, "the tender mercy of our God."

[Zechariah prophesied concerning John,] "You, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God."

Luke 1:76-78

Heaven

Old 12-20-2007, 06:01 AM   #1918
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 20th

"Give me faith to ride out the difficult times."

Isn't it amazing how many inconveniences in our lives the Lord uses to accomplish his will in us? Can you think of a worse time to have to go on a cross-country trip with their modes of travel than Joseph and Mary faced? Yet God turned it into the moment in which the angels found their tune and Satan met his match.

In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. So Joseph went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child.

Luke 2:1 and 4-5

Heaven

Old 12-20-2007, 08:55 PM   #1919
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Yes Glory To God

nice vison there O THE LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHAM u know its funny how those silent night skys IS forever With Us AND HIS STAR SURLEY LEAD THE WAY for all of his And Those Skys THAT VISON is only opend to the blind once a year GLORY TO GOD, AND AMEN BROTHER NONODY KNOWS GREATER THAN HOW TO INCONVINCE YA THAN HE GLORY TO GOD PRAISE AND EXCALT AND MAGINFIY HES EXCELLENT NAME THAT IS STILL MAGNIFIED ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME, Everybodys faith is never tested The Same But All Comes From The Same Place , Some Of Us OUR TESTED IN FIERY AND FIRE, GLORY TO GOD, And consider it not a strange thing as the word teaches us and Also teaches that every mans work shall be tested with fire , which brings Us TO CAST NOT AWAY YOUR CONFIDENCE HOLD NOT YET GLORY, But knowing these test and trials GLORY TO GOD i dont care if its Armageddon THE OVERCOMER has won of all of wars notice how every time u here that word you will think christ GLORY TO GOD BECAUSE HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF FIRE AND BRIM STONE AND LIFES CHAOS if u just take the time to mention his name WHERIN ye greatley rejoice and rejoice loudly though now for a season if need be ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations and i think that number is really inmesurable of the wars we our of the wars we our fighting THAT THE TRIAL Of Your Faith BEING much more precious than of gold that perish though it be tried with fire Might be found Unto Praise and honour and glory at the appearing of jesus christ AND GLORY TO GOD there is nothing like him reflecting that apearince through our brothers and sisters JUST HOLDING TO JESUS WHO IN HIM I,am ABLE TO ALL THINGS WHO STRENTHENS ME,
Old 12-21-2007, 06:21 AM   #1920
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 21st

"God’s answers to our prayers may exceed our expectations."

Isaiah wanted God to behave as He had in the past. Recalling the Scripture about God’s visit with Moses on Mt. Sinai, Isaiah longed for a repeat performance. Many of us can remember a situation when God was amazingly timely in His response to our need. Like Isaiah, we want God to do the same thing again. But perhaps He has something else in mind. As you celebrate God’s humble descent to earth, be aware that He came to change our hearts, not just our circumstances.

Oh, that You would rend the heavens! That You would come down!

Isaiah 64:1

Heaven