++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-14-2004, 10:07 PM   #16
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
welcome back Saxon

Welcome Back To That Same Old Place That U Laughed About All The names Have All Changed Since U Hung Around!!! So Welcome Back. Welcome Back
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-14-2004, 10:29 PM   #17
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
WHAT? I don't guess I got what you just said.........Who changed their name? Was that like one of those sayings that I'm just like, wow, that was weird?
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 03-14-2004, 10:45 PM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) WHAT? I don't guess I got what you just said.........Who changed their name? Was that like one of those sayings that I'm just like, wow, that was weird?
Oh No My Dear Saxon Hahaa Its The Theme Song To The 70s Sitcom WeLCOME Back CARTER!!! It Was just In my head After reading ur Thread LMAO
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-14-2004, 11:07 PM   #19
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Oh ok! I was wondering who changed their name! LOL I'm stupid!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 03-15-2004, 07:02 PM   #20
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) Dude, I will totaly tell my mom that you miss her.....because she's cool! She probably misses getting on in her free time and going through all the 'Scott Stapp ' pages on CreedPit, and saying, "Saxon, come look at this one!" then I can say, "Y..eah Mom, that's the picture you had on the computer background last week" I'm kidding about that! But she does go through and put pictures of Scott on the backgrounnd, like twice a month. One time we had a picture of Scott looking directly at you, and my dad was like, Why's this dude looking at me? It was quite funny. Ok! Enough of the stupid memories of my computer! I'm glad most of you are doing pretty well from what I saw.

Thanks, Saxon. I agree, your mom is cool. I can relate so well to having pictures of Scott on the background of your computer. I do the same thing and I brought my laptop over to my parents' house one day and my mom saw my picture and she was like "oh, geez..", LOL.

Relearn Love
Old 03-16-2004, 11:41 AM   #21
The Lithium
USER INFO »

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor