++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-07-2004, 11:53 AM   #46
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Welcome to the board 4godand us. There are many wonderful people here, for which I have personally grown very fond.

You seem a very positive spirit, which is delightful, although I'm sure that the illness you are experiencing can be physically, emotionally and spiritually draining. There are others here who can understand what you are going through, either from personal experience, or from the illness of a loved one, so you are not alone.

The new medication you mentioned sounds very interesting, and your June date for the results is comming up soon. Hold your wonderful spirits high, and I will say prayers for you.

Please continue to post here, and let us know how you are doing.

Love, whitebird
Old 06-07-2004, 06:37 PM   #47
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by 4godand us) hi iam a new memeber well i have lung cancer iam doing all i can to survive
my doctor gave me 2 to 5 yrs to live and thats with chemo
i asked god to heal me and he answered my prayers i ahve lots of faith after i said this i got a call theres a new med called cantron electrolyte that cures cancer,well may i say more that was 3 mnths ago iam feeling alot better
my test results are on june 16th so please pray fro me and thanks so much with gods prayers and faith i trully believe anyone can beat the odds lol
but i shall stay positive and entergetic and keep my faith
may god bless us all here in our grief and need may god help us and keep us safe forever and may our heatrs be full of love and support for all the sick and love ones who need are prayers and devotion
and thank you are saviour for letting us live this wonderful life(amen)

Hi There
You have an amazing positive spirit, I wish you all the best when you get your test results back! Take care of yourself! You will be in my prayers
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 06-07-2004, 07:11 PM   #48
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Hi, 4godand us and Welcome!!

Like whitebird and Julie have already stated, you have a wonderful attitude and I wish you all of the best. I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted on how you're doing and I'll be thinking of you on the 16th.

Relearn Love
Old 06-15-2004, 10:04 PM   #49
whitebird
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by 4godand us) hi iam a new memeber well i have lung cancer iam doing all i can to survive
i asked god to heal me and he answered my prayers i ahve lots of faith after i said this i got a call theres a new med called cantron electrolyte that cures cancer,well may i say more that was 3 mnths ago iam feeling alot better
my test results are on june 16th so please pray fro me and thanks so much with gods prayers and faith i trully believe anyone can beat the odds lol
may god bless us all here in our grief and need may god help us and keep us safe forever and may our heatrs be full of love and support for all the sick and love ones who need are prayers and devotion

I'll say an extra prayer for your test tomorrow. Even though you are a stranger to me, I feel your pain, and hope. Please come back to let us know the outcome.

Your joy for life will be your strength, waiting for the results.

I'll send a bit of mine also. God bless.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:45 PM   #50
creedsister
USER INFO »
Im Sorry I Didnt Read Your Request Earlier, In That Precious Name Thats Above All Other Names I Asked In Jesus Name That Those Test Come Back Tommorow A Okay, My Friend And Peace Be With You, I Always come here when i need prayer, Too Amen And Amen, And Yes Your Right HIS BLOOD, HIS DEATH, BEAT ALL ODDS, Hes The Only One That an Make The Impossbile Possbile, And With Him All Things Is Possbile !!!! ROCK ON!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything