++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Prayers Needed!

How are you guys doing? I hope all is well! I have been doing alright, been trying to find a job but there isn't a thing hiring here at all. I'm growing tired of our slow economy,lol. I wanted to let you know that I am going to see a new gynocologist tomorrow (Monday October 20th) to see if I can get a second opinion on the tumor in my uterus and I am glad that my appointment is tomorrow because I am about 3 to 4 days late for my period and I am very bloated and getting lower abdominal pains as well. I stopped taking the birthcontrol over a month ago that my dr gave me because my periods were so heavy because I was looking up more information about uterine fibroids on the internet and contraceptives and the increasing of hormones cause fibroid tumors to grow and I don't need the thing getting any bigger!So if you would please keep me in your prayers!!!Thanks!

Julie
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-19-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Prayers Needed!

i will my julie girl and you take it easy blessings with comfort and prospertiy IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-19-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
Lost Tiger
USER INFO »

Oh wow. I`m sorry for you... You`ll def b in my prayers! :]
Old 10-19-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thanks you guys
I'm just hoping that they can figure out whats going on, and why my period hasn't started. I am never usually late and they are usually pretty heavy to start out with. I've never been sexually active either, so I know that I am not pregnant.
So I have no clue what is going on
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-19-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
Lost Tiger
USER INFO »

I think its normal to miss a period one time, but im not sure. and BTW, how many days late is it? if its been a week, or 2, then im sure you`re fine.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #6
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I should have started on the 15th of the month but never did.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-21-2008, 12:24 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I should have started on the 15th of the month but never did.
Its Ok My Girl now dont worry And Your Welcome Anways With Your Condtion and the probleams you,ve Had Im Not Going Say Had But Overcame its highly normal to even skip a period or even 2 it will be alright Im Praying For Your Comfort it would help to get in enviroment thats all you Ice Cream Cozy Blankents Favorite Movie some hershey kissies favorite pjs and just relax for a few days nice warm baths and see if relaxing helps your period start before the month is out
Old 10-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

My appointment went good, I hope?! They scheduled me to have a pelvic ultrasound done on the 27th, so they can check and see if the tumor has grown any since I had the ultrasound done a year ago and to see if there are any new problems due to the tumor, and the did a pap test yesterday to see how big my uterus is and they did some blood work as well. Then I go back again on November 3rd to discuss the results of everything and to discuss my options for removing the tumor as well.

I just hope that they will come up with a way to remove the tumor instead of try this and that and not having the tumor removed at all. I found out that I had these tumors 2 years ago and from then untill now, nothing has been done to remove them yet and now they are bigger and I have atleast one in big one in my uterus. So I will be glad when its/they are gone.

I did finally start my period today after being 6 days late, just hope that I'm not in for it with this one because they are really heavy,lol. I have been looking at alot of sites on the web about fibroid tumors and uterine fibroids like the one I have may cause infertility. I don't plan on ever having kids at this point but then again, I'm not sure what the future will bring either, but I may not be able to ever have kids because of the tumor.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

Julie Started told you would be ok thats right girl the future we cant see Corithians book of the bible Tells Us I Have Not Seen NOR Have I Heared The Things That God Has Prepared For Those Who He Loves even if you dont plan on having kids or anything and you dont have sex so you worried about this mabey julie thats your how do i put it maternal instict telling you hey just mite it could happen So That Should Tell Your Going Be Just Fine A Little Julie Jr Awwwwwwwwww it could happen took a note of you doctors Apointments Going Pray You Right Through It without cease i know julie this entire thing every since day 1 has been misery but im here for ya you stay in that relaxing enviroment
Old 10-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #10
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Julie, sorry I missed this post, not my usual stomping grounds...

Thanks for the updates, I was worried about you being gone so long. It sounds like you have things under control (well, as much as you can) and you feel better since your original post. It's great to hear you had a positive appointment, and I know you will have positive follow ups.

Praying for you girl. Keep us posted!

Heaven

Old 10-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #11
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thank you for your prayers an positive vibes I will efinitely keep you poste on everything.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

my julie girl postive vibes just feels like All State you know your in good hands You do that and take care of yourself
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Thank you for your prayers an positive vibes I will efinitely keep you poste on everything.
sending JESUS VIBES LOTS AND LOTS OF JESUS VIBES And Comforting thoughts from me
Old 10-26-2008, 10:42 PM   #13
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

my sister in law did an ultrasound on me for the fibroid tumor and that she said that my uterus is as big as it would be for a women who is 4 and a half months pregnant, and that the fibroid is alot bigger than what they told me it was back in March. I am going in tomorrow for an official ultrasound at the dr, and then on the 3rd on Nov I go in to discuss the results for everything and to hopefully come up with a way to remove it. So, please keep me in your prayers and I thank you for your prayers as well. Also I would like to ask you to pray for my brother Dewey, he has had a bad cold all week.

Thanks!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Without Cease !!!

Got Ya Julie i cant wait julie to its removed my precious the doc will go over your options this sitution has been stressing for my julie on top of everything else But IM PRAYING FOR YOUR PEACE THAT PASSES ALL KNOWLEGE AND UNDERSTANDING IN THE NAME OF JESUS comforting vibes And Dewey
Old 10-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #15
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thank you Ta
alone
All I know
on my own