++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-04-2006, 02:21 PM   #31
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Leather pants??

yeah, there might be but still it's weird and it gave room for speculation. But it just makes you wonder when you hear what you hear from people that are reliable and have a reputation to take care, so they wouldn't speak any kind of bs just to hit Stapp.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:12 PM   #32
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) I do think most of the members of Alter Bridge are jerks kinda....except for Myles (he has pretty much taken the high road).....They could have handled themselves with much more class than they did...but they chose not to. It will be interesting to see how they handle themselves the second time around.

ah okay, just as stapp did and continues to do in his interviews....right
Old 04-04-2006, 05:21 PM   #33
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

^

-Homer Simpson

Old 04-04-2006, 09:17 PM   #34
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) ah okay, just as stapp did and continues to do in his interviews....right

As far as I'm concerned, if his ex-bandmates have bashed him since August 10th, 2005, then Stapp has the right to defend himself. Maybe if they keep their mouths shut about Stapp and talk about their own music, they just might sell a few more records next time around. I won't be buying any of their music...because in my opinion...its crap. But you know, it makes sense to talk about what YOU do and not what someone else does. After a while it makes people say WTF? These people are simply obsessed with someone that isn't even in their band anymore. They never talked about Alter Bridge's music...only about what an ass they thought Stapp was....even though their collaboration with Stapp made them both rich men.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:22 PM   #35
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) yeah, there might be but still it's weird and it gave room for speculation. But it just makes you wonder when you hear what you hear from people that are reliable and have a reputation to take care, so they wouldn't speak any kind of bs just to hit Stapp.

Yeah.....like people who are stupid enough to proclaim that they could end Stapp's career....that brought up alot of speculation didn't it. That's like threatening someone with physical harm, and then one day they end up, like....not living. Not a smart way to handle your business. But SMART...hey I'm not gonna speculate about that one.