++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-09-2003, 09:21 AM   #46
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have mixed feelings about a lot of this "stuff". I know that I have been VERY dissapointed with Creed's fans relations, such as the DVD and such, I am not sure if it is "bad management" or what. I know that it takes all kinds to make this word go round, and I have to say that I don't look at Stapp as a "selfish fuck" like Kevin said. I think that he is a very intenese, driven, moody and difficult personality to figure out, and honestly who are we to do it. I think that he analyzes things to the hilt and is his worse critic. I agree Mark is the "friendly one" of the bunch and is an incredible musician and has a heart of gold. I think Stapp has a heart of gold too, I mean look at WAWO foundation etc... I just think he has his own "demons" that he is dealing with, regrets and lots of personal issues and he just does not hide it as well as others can. If he feels that acting is his next step in life, than great for him I wish him all the luck in the world. I know that I will always be greatful for what Creed has brought to my life, the music, the friends and the "escape" I have now realized I needed for so long. I hope that they take thier time with this new Cd and make it the best they have ever put out. I want the Cd even more now, but I am willing to wait for great quality.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-09-2003, 01:56 PM   #47
mamm1234
USER INFO »
They probably need a whole new management team, just look at the way the tour was handled last year, it would make anybody sick. They just kept crisscrossing the country, returning to the same areas , it was just too much But with Jeff Hanson being a personal friend, that's not likely.

PJ...their just in a different league as far as their allegience and committment to their fans. Don't know much about metallica. Their's no reason why Creed can't do the same things though, I guess it has do do with their priorites and general philosophy about how the band should operate as a whole not just putting out albums and putting on concerts.

What Creed has are their songs which imo, are by far the best. Now if they can get the rest of their act together they would be at the top. If they want to is the question.
I sure hope so because I love them.
Old 11-09-2003, 06:00 PM   #48
Sheila63
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+11-09-2003 09:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 11-09-2003 09:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have mixed feelings about a lot of this "stuff". I know that I have been VERY dissapointed with Creed's fans relations, such as the DVD and such, I am not sure if it is "bad management" or what. I know that it takes all kinds to make this word go round, and I have to say that I don't look at Stapp as a "selfish fuck" like Kevin said. I think that he is a very intenese, driven, moody and difficult personality to figure out, and honestly who are we to do it. I think that he analyzes things to the hilt and is his worse critic. I agree Mark is the "friendly one" of the bunch and is an incredible musician and has a heart of gold. I think Stapp has a heart of gold too, I mean look at WAWO foundation etc... I just think he has his own "demons" that he is dealing with, regrets and lots of personal issues and he just does not hide it as well as others can. If he feels that acting is his next step in life, than great for him I wish him all the luck in the world. I know that I will always be greatful for what Creed has brought to my life, the music, the friends and the "escape" I have now realized I needed for so long. I hope that they take thier time with this new Cd and make it the best they have ever put out. I want the Cd even more now, but I am willing to wait for great quality. [/b][/quote]
Very well said, Jen. I totally agree with you. And mamm, you make some good points as well.

I could be way off in my thinking but some of the delays with things such as the DVD, etc. could be due to the whole lawsuit issue they had to deal with this year too.

Relearn Love
Old 11-10-2003, 05:23 PM   #49
jenn
USER INFO »
[b][color=blue][IMG]http://[email protected] know alot of people
refer to stapp as an asshole, but someone
with that amount of pain and self reflect
needs to be an asshole....to protect..
I have seen them twice..once in Biloxi
and in New Orleans. I liked Biloxi better
they felt closer....more touchable..
Our alternative radio station put on their
first concert in Biloxi,,,it was great.
The band even went to a hole in the wall
bar to meet people...thats the band we
all love...even though i didn't get to go
(had to drive a bunch of drunks around)
I would of loved to tell stapp that his
lyrics and music rescued me from my past
and present....

jenn
Old 11-15-2003, 08:28 PM   #50
Agent D
USER INFO »
I sincerely doubt that Scott is going into acting. An aspiring actor does not put together something like a company named after himself. Perhaps "Scott Stapp Entertainment" is a record label. Everyone is obviously unhappy with the band's current fan relations. Maybe it's Wind Up's fault and Scott's trying to build his own label, so they can rectify it. Maybe if this Stapp Entertainment thing goes well, we will get a DVD. You ever think of that?
Old 11-15-2003, 09:45 PM   #51
creedsister
USER INFO »
thats a good idea,,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything