++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-17-2007, 08:41 AM   #136
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We,re In This Together Now

OH GLORY TO GOD, GLORY GLORY, and when i think of my teachings and my faithfullnes to the will of long sufferments and standing FOR GODS GLORY its almost like a Marrige GLORY TO GOD, and someone who surley no stranger to pain and the struggle i preach on that constant battle and warfare NO other than trent GLORY TO GOD, LETS ALL HOLD ON TODAY AND WE WILL PRAISE THE NAME OF OUR GOD AND REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT TAKE THIS DAY MY FRIENDS AND GIVE HIM PRAISE BECAUSE TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY, U EVER JUST WAKE UP AND STAND UP AND YELL I KNOW U GOD AND OH HOW I KNOW ALL GLORY BELONGS TO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-17-2007, 08:47 AM   #137
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

I,ve Become Impossbile Holding On WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMED TO MATTER NO MO, GLORYYY the 2 of us all used and beaten up whatching fate as it flows down the path we have chose You And Me We,re In This Togethjer Now We Will Make It Through Somehow You And Me IF THE WORLD SHOULD BREAK In Too Untill The Very End Of You And Me AWake To The Sound As They Peel Apart The Skin They Pick And They Pull Trying to get their fingers in WELL THEY HAVE TO KILL OH GLORYYYYYYYYYY WHAT WE HAVE FOUND Well They Got To Hate What They Fear Well They Got To Make It Go Away Well They,ve Got To Make It Disapper GLORY TO GOD,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-17-2007, 08:54 AM   #138
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

THE Farther I Fall Im Beside You As Lost As I,am I Will Find You THE deeper The Wound Inside You For Ever And Ever I,m A Part Of You And Me We,re In This Together Now NONE OF THEME CAN STOP US NOW We Will Make It Through Somehow You And Me If The World Should Break into untill the very end of you untill the very end of you All That We We,re Is Gone We Have To Hold On When All Our HOPE IS GONE, GLORYYYYYYY BUT We Can Hold On You And Me We,re In This Together Now None Of Theme Can Stop Us Now We Will Make It Through Somehow you and me Even After Everything, GLORY TO GOD,
Old 06-17-2007, 08:59 AM   #139
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Oh Declare His Praise,

GLORY, you can feel all his wonder in the old test when he proclaimed to ALL ISRAEL, and wrote unto moses, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THOU SHALL NOT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME, I WILL DECLARE TO MY PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE MY CHILDREN AND i,am THEIR GOD , oh gloryyyyyyyyyy when his name is declared OH GLORY A LEGION OF DEMONS WILL FALL AT HIS FEET,
Old 06-17-2007, 09:09 AM   #140
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Psalm, 139 .8,12

IF I ASCEND UP TO HEAVEN THOU ART THERE IF I MAKE MY BED IN HELL THOU ART THERE If I Take The Wings Of The Morning And Dwell In The Utter Most Part Of The Sea Even There Shall Thy Hand Lead Me AND Thy Right Hand Shall Hold Me If I Say Surley The Darkness Cover Me Even The Night Shall Be Light About Me Yea The Darkness Hideth Not Far From Thee BUT THE Night Shineth As The Day The Darkness And The Light Are Both Alike To Thee, GLORY TO GOD, And Peace Be With be with ya,s
Old 07-03-2007, 10:29 AM   #141
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Encouragement To Trust In The Lord

GOD HEARS AND ACTS, And If He Hears You Soon He Will Act but not always when we want him too or how we would like him too, FOR HIS WAYS IS NOT OUR WAYS AND HIS UNDERSTANDING IS NOT OURS, IF FOR ONE MINTUTE WE HAVE THOUGHT WE HAVE MASTERD THE MASTER, THINK AGAIN, if we trust him and is he who we call upon distress WE WILL RESPECT HIM when times gets rough and crazy and in our crys of desolation when we look back TO HE THAT NEVER LEAVES US NOR FORSAKES US , is it anything new GLORY TO GOD We are subject to long suffering FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED WITH US AS HE IS UPLIFTING US IN OUR TIMES OF NEED, WE WILL UPLIFT HIM IN GLORY, IF THE ROCKS AND ALL NATURE PRAISES HIM AND DECLARES HIS GLORY What better Are We, TO DOUBT THE HAND THAT BREAKETH THAT BINDS AND FEEDS AND DELIVERS, trust in the lord with thine heart and lean not unto thine understanding in all acknowlege Him IN ALL THY WAYS AND HE SHALL DIRECT ALL THY PATHS, proverbs 3 ,5, 6 THE LORDS WAYS ARE ALWAYS JUST AND PLENTIFUL IN MERCY,
Old 08-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #142
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Promises Of God

Oh GLORY and everybodys got one and with those promises comes a relationship THAT SOMETIMES OVERLOOKS THE PROMSIES WE STARTED WITH WHEN WE WERE YOUNG I COR 13, BUT WHEN I WAS A CHILD I SPAKE AS A CHILD AND I DREAMED AS A CHILD I UNDERSTOOD AS A CHILD I THOUGHT AS A CHILD BUT WHEN I BECOME A Man I PUT AWaY CHILDISH THINGS, AND Soon We Realise THAT ITS NOT DREAMS OR NEW DAYS THAT UPHOLDS US AND STEADFASTS WITH US WHEN WE DONT RECIVE THE PROMISE WHICH WAS GIVING US IN THE BEGING OF OUR FAITH THAT STARTED WITH A MUSTARD SEED, BUT WE SEE THE GOD WHO LOVES AND WILL NOT FORSAKE US, AND HIS REASONS FOR MAKING IT HARDER, BUT GLORY TO GOD IT WAS HE THAT SPOKE AND LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THE GENTILES YOU MUST ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD AS LITTLE CHILD OR YE IN NO WISE SHALL ENTER THE KINGDOM , AND AGAIN , THE SAME MESSAGE RETURNS TO US FROM THE GAL, GAL,3,1,3, O FOOLISH GALAITIANS WHO HATH BEWITCHED YOU THAT YE SHOUL NOT OBEY THE TRUTH BEFORE WHOS EYES JESUS CHRIST HATH BEEN SET FORTH AND CRUCIFIED AMONG YOU THIS ONLY WOULD I LEARN OF YOU RECEIVED YE THE SPIRT BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW OR BY THE HEARING OF FAITH ARE YE SO FOOLISH HAVING BEGUN IN SPIRT ARE WE SO FOOLISH YET NOT SEE THAT HE HAS NEVER LEFT US NOR FORSAKED US IN OUR TIME OF NEED AND CAME BACK TO US AND PUT OUR HEADS BACK UP ON HIGH AND STILL YET REMINDED US ARE YE NOW MADE PERFECT BY THE FLESH HAVE YE SUFFERED SO SO MANY THINGS IN VAIN IF IT BE YET IN VAIN OH GLORYYYYYYYYY THAN HE THAT CAME AND MINSTRED TO US IN OUR MIDNITE CRY AND LONG SUFFREING IF IT BE IN VAIN THEN WHO IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR WHO STANDS FAST WITH YA A LITTLE BEYOND ETERNTIY AND IS THE REMINDER OF LONG SUFFERING , AND STILL IS THE HOPE OF OUR PROMISES , AND FURTHER MORE MY FRIENDS THE ONE THING WE DONT GET WE DONT GRASP IN OUR HOURS OF HOPELSNESS AND DARKNESS IS THIS WHEN U GOT THE LIVING GOD YOUR GOING SUFFER BUT NEVER ALONE NEVER WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE SALE OUT GOD HE IS NOT FAKE BUT HE IS REAL AND HIS MESSAGE IS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE AND THE LIVING GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF FALSE PROPHECY HE IS NOT THE GOD OF FALSE PROMISES BUT HE IS THE GOD THAT WAS WITH YOU AND YOUR PROMISES HE GAVE YOU FROM THE START, FALSE PROMISE WILL PASS FALSE HOPES WILL PASS BUT THE TRUTH SHALL STAND FAST WITH YOU, HE IS THE GOD THAT AWAITS AND INCINES HIS EARS OF THE PRAYERS OF THE FOOLS, EVENING THOUGH THEY SEEM TO BE REWARED AND WE ARE LEFT STANDING IN THE DARK GLORY TO GOD , THOSE WHO LAUGH NOW AND SET UP ON HIGH SHALL BE MADE LOW AND SHALL BE WEEPING LAST SHALL BE FIRST AND FIRST SHALL BE LAST, BECAUSE HE IS THE GOD OF HIS CHILDREN AND THE PROMISE OF ABRAHAM CAME WITH HIM, 1 COR 13, 8, 10, CHARITY NEVER FAILS BUT WHETHER THERE BE PROPHECIES THEY SHALL FAIL LIKE THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE HIM WHO TRIED TO FEEL HIS SHOES BUT YET WE LEARN FROM THEIR TRIALS, WHETHER THERE SHALL BE TOUNGES THEY SHALL CEASE WHETHER THERE BE KNOWLEGE IT SHALL VANISH AWAY FOR WE KNOW AND WE PROPHESY IN PART BUT WHEN THAT WHICH IS PERFECT IS COME THEN THAT WHICH IS IN PART WITH SHALL BE DONE AWAY WITH GLORY TO GOD, GLORY TO GOD ITS LIKE BEING TUNED IN TO THE RIGHT RADIO STATION WITH A BUNCH OF STATIC THAT HIDES THE PROMISES THAT HIDES THE TRUTH,
Old 08-26-2007, 03:53 PM   #143
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Un~glued

GLORY TO GOD, THE PLIGHT OF THE PSALMIST The message today OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before i open today and im short of breath I WOULD LIKE TO YELL GOD IS WONDERFULL and i,ve been to places where wonderfull well is far from when ALL HELL was singing me a hym of mercy HAAAAAAAAAAAAA im not kiding OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYY for those of you still drinking milk my friends what can i say from me THE COW IS ALL DRIED UP GLORY TO GOD ITS MEAT IN DUE SEASON MY FRIENDS there comes those times when the deepness of our souls turns into black water and those who are around us friends family they dont understand and AGAIN GLORY TO GOD The Great Divider WILL SHOW HIS LIVING PROOF GLORY TO GOD and in those times we feel like there is nothing we can grasp to while that war is still brewing in the heavens AND WE SEE ANGELS DESEND TO AND FRO and the we will stand in that place where we will look to our left and NO ONE WILL ACKNOWLEGE AND WE WILL LOOK TO OUR RIGHT AND NO ONE ACKNOWLEGE AND WE WILL LOOK UP And It Seems Its Raining Fire Blood And Brim Stone And Within Those Boundries we feel we,ve got nothing but? GLORY TO GOD YES Its Still He THAT DIVIDED THE NIGHT FROM THE DAY IT IS STILL HE THAT CALLED THAT CALLED THE DARKNESS NIGHT AND MADE THE MORNING AND EVENING AND CALLED IT THE IN BETWEEN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEN MADE EVERY STAR IN THE HEAVENS AND GAVE EACH A NAME AND HEARED THEME SING FOR HIS GLORY AND IT WAS HE THAT PROMISED WHO WILL NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US IN OOUR TIMES OF TROUBLE GLORY TO GOD, Job 5, 17 ,21 HAPPY IS THE MAN WHO GOD CORRECTETH THEREFORE DESPISE NOT THOU THE CHASTTENING OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR HE MAKETH SORE AND BINDETH UP HE WOUNDETH AND HIS HANDS MAKES WHOLE HE SHALL DELIVER THE IN SIX TROUBLES YEA IN SEVEN THERE SHALL NO EVIL TOUCH THEE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IN FAMINE HE SHALL REEDEEM THEE FROM DEATH AND IN WAR FROM THE POWER OF THE SWORD
Old 08-26-2007, 04:22 PM   #144
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Un~Glued

So As We Fainteh And Breaketh NO THAT THE GOD OF WISDOM WHO WE HAVE CALLED UPON IN OUR TIMES OF TROUBLE WHEN WE WERE DRINKING MILK FROM HIM in the days of our youth is still with us and will never uttlerly LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US thats another topic i wish to open that also comes in with alot of arguments and disagreements of those who say the spirt of god will leave us and then return in a season I SAY NOT WE LEAVE HIM WHEN THE ROUGH GETS GOING HE NEVER LEAVES US NOR FORSAKES US, christ told his dispiles where i go sometimes u cant go BUT THATS HIS PRECIOUS MERCY SAYING IM SAVING YOU ONLY I CAN WALK THROUGH A LAKE OF FIRE AND RISE AGAIN HE WANTS TO KEEP US SAFE AND HAPPY AND WALK IN THE LIGHT OF DAY BECAUSE HE FIGHTS MY FRIENDS THE WARS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN WON 7 TIMES & GLORY TO GOD I Wanna WALK WITH THEE I WANNA FOLLOW MY GOD WHERE ANGELS WONT TREAD Where The Hopeless Our Burried Alive OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND BRING THEME TO FLOURISH HE WILL PROTECT US AND COUNTINUE TO PRESERVE US GLORY TO GOD AND MEET ALL OUR NEEDS as we stand in that flood IF THE MOUNTAINS SHOULD FALL TO THE SEA We Know He Stands By Us Glory To God, SAVE ME O GOD FOR THE WATERS ARE COME IN UNTO MY SOUL AS I CLEAVE FOR YOU TO BE MY REFUGE I SINK IN IN DEEP MIRE WHERE THERE IS NO STANDING I,AM COME INTO DEEP WATERS WHERE THE FLOODS OVERFLOW ME I,am WEARY OF MY CRYING MY THROAT IS DRIED UP MINE EYES FAIL AS I WAIT UPON MY GOD THEY THAT HATE ME WITHOUT CAUSE ARE MORE THAN THE HAIRS UPON MY HEAD THEY WOULD DESTROY ME BEING MINE ENEMIES WRONGFULY ARE MIGHTY THEN I RESTORED THAT WHICH I TOOK AWAY. O GOD THOU KNOWEST MY FOOLISHNESS AND MY SINS ARE NOT HID FROM THEE LET NOT THEME THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD OF THE HOST BE ASHAMED FOR MY SAKE LET NOT THOSE THAT SEEK THEE BE CONFOUNDED FOR MY SAKE O GOD OF ISRAEL , because for thy sake i have borne reproach shame hath covered my face i,am become a stranger unto my brethren and an alien unto my mothers children for the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up and the reproaches of theme that reproached thee are fallen upon me When I Wept And Chastended My Soul With Fasting that was to my reproach I Made Sackcloth Also My Garment And i became A proverb To Theme They Sat In The Gate Speak Against Me And I Was The Song Of Drunkards
Old 08-26-2007, 04:44 PM   #145
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Un~Glued And Oh Glory!!!!

BUT TO OUR ALL OUR TRIALS BELONGING ONLY TO ONE LORD AND ONE GOD AND ONE SAVIOUR who was subject my friends to suffer all these things WHO TURNED TO THE SINNER ON THAT SAD DAY AND BLEW EVERY PRECEPT THEY HAD AWAY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE CORNERSTONE please remembear me when u enter your fathers Kingdom THIS MAN WHO HAS SHOWN EXAMPLE WITH ME And I,ll Forgive Him For He Knows Not What He Has Done FOR TODAY YOU WILL BE WITH ME AND PARADISE and you know we,ve got a lot of people today THE VERY SAME WAY SEEKING SIGNS MIRCALES AND WONDERS IF THOU BE THE SON OF GOD FREE US FROM OUR DEATH, GIVE US HEALINGS AND GIVES US INSTANT DELIVERANCE GLORY TO GOD, But As We Countinue On In The Prayer Of Deliverance BUT AS FOR ME MY PRAYER IS UNTO THEE O LORD IN AN ACCEPABLE TIME O GOD IN THE MULTITUDE OF THY MERCY HEAR ME IN THE TRUTH OF THY SALVATION Oh GLORY TO GOD thats a most catching verse because he really is not going waste his time when u having a bad day or things are not going 100 percent your way SOME Of Us Like my julie girl HAAAAAAAAA we would settle for 10 percent of our way GLORY TO GOD mabey 5 percent BUT NO HE HEARS US TRUTH AND HE WILL SURLEY DELIVER US IN OUR TIME OF NEED, PEACE BE WITH YA,s
Old 08-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #146
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Dont Call It A Come Back !!!

AMEN HOLDING ON TO THE ONE THAT WILL LET NOT US GO IN OUR TIME OF NEED Ya,alls [size="7"][color="Black"]AND THATS JESUS HE THAT SET THAT CAPTIVES FREE As The Book Of Hebrews teaches us THE PROMISE OF US REST IN HIM, ch,4 9,12 THERE REMAIN THERFORE A REST TO THE PEOPLE OF GOD FOR HE THAT IS ENTRED INTO HIS REST OWN WORKS AS GOD DID FROM HIS Let Us Labour Therfore To Enter In To That Rest Lest Any Man Fall After The Same Example OF UNBELIEF AMEN AND GLORY TO GOD THAT CAN CAUSE PROBLEAMS FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS QUICK AND POWERFUL AND SHARPER THAN TWO EDGED SWORD PICERING EVENING DIVIDING ASUNDER OF SOUL SPIRT AND OF THE JOINTS AND MARROW AND IS A DISCERNER OF THOUGHTS AND INTENTS OF THE HEART NEITHER IS THERE ANY CREATURE THAT IS NOT MANIFEST IN HIS SIGHT BUT ALL THINGS ARE NAKED AND OPEND UNTO THE EYES OF HIM WITH WHOM WE HAVE TO DO, GLORY So Those Works Which HAVE BEEN TRIALED WITH FIRE as the word Reads WE HAVE RIGHT TO TO THAT REST BUT YE WE SERVE A GOD WHO NEVER SLEEPS And Being In His Rest OH BUDDY you going Rest With All He Fights AND ALL THAT JESUS HAS ALREADY OVERCOME and there is all kinds of rest AND SLEEPS AND TODAY I,D LIKE TO NARROW ALL 3 DOWN And the signs you must beware of with that closer walk with Thee AMEN first There Is A Fleshley Sleep And The Sleep You May Feel After Reading One Of My Post AMEN HAAAAA no but im serious KATS AS A HeartAttack There Is A Fleshley Sleep We go through daily Which Is Manfestied In THE HUMAN BODY from work whatever just your everyday routine PLAYING HARD Or Moving Yo Granny In To The Nursing Home Or Mowing A Lawn Anyway Points Clear THE FLESH ANYWAYS IS ALWAYS AT BATTLE WITH THE SPIRT so we reconize This Need For Sleep AND WE PRAY LORD GIVE US STRENGETH A Close Spitrual Walk Is Tirsesome Anyway Its At Constant Motivation AND THEN THERE IS THE REST THAT CAN ONLY COME FROM THE CORNERSTONE THE REST THAT ONLY HE CAN GIVE GLORY TO GOD AND THEN THERE IS A SLEEP OF DEATH GLORY TO GOD THAT WE MUST BE AWARE OF AND WHEN IT COMES YOUR HEART YOUR HEAD IS HEAVEY YOUR FLESH IS WEAK AND GOT THE BEST OF YOU AND WITH THIS ATTIDUE WHEN RUN IN A HOLE AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE, GLORY TO GOD AND HAVE THE BIGGEST OLD PITY PARTY AND THIS INVITES ALL OUR DEMON FRIENDS WHO WANTS US DEAD GLORY TO GOD this happens with drug abuse depression And With A Spirtual Walk LOOK FOR THE SIGNS Because It Can Happen At Any Given Time BECAUSE ITS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL, BUT WHERE IS THAT SET US FREE THE BIBLE SAYS IF WE MAKE OUR BED IN HELL HE IS RIGHT WITH US AMEN YOU BEEN THERE YOU,VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL YOU DONT CARE, BUT OH HOLD ON THERE IS A SIMPLE PASSAGE THATS BEEN USED OVER OVER AGAIN AMEN AND THOSE OF GODS REQUIRE IT TODAY THE MOST WHO NEED THEIR SAVIOUR TODAY AND HIS WORDS RING IN FIRE TO EARS OF THE DYING SOULS AND THAT HELL THE WARRIORS WILL COMPASS THE BIBLE SAY WE HAVE NOT BECAUSE WE HAVE ASKED NOT !!!! PRAISE JESUS IF WE CAN ACKNOWLGE HELL WE CAN ACKNOWLEGE HEAVEN WE CAN ACKNOWLGE WHO SAVES US TIME AND TIME AGAIN WE KNOW THE TRAPS THE DESTROYER LOVES TO MAKE US A COMFOTABLE AS POSSBILE IN CALL UN TO HIM THAT SET THE CAPTIVES FREE AND CAN SOAR YOUR SOUL AMOUNG THE HEADS OF THE UNICORNS THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS HE WILL DELIVER YOU IN THE BATTLE THATS TO BIG FOR YOU ASK AND YE SHALL RECIVE HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING
Old 08-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #147
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory, Praise The Corner Stone,

Well Kats thank you everybody my friends and church family For All The Prayers In The Midnight Hours All Of Us Are All The Time AT WAR I,ve been in battle And Trials As Always GLORY BUT neverthless THE SHOW MOST GO ON AND THE WORD OF GOD MUST COME to us in battle First As It Is Teached And Minstered Brother David Keep Rocking In The Daily Just Like To say A brief Few Words AND HONOUR THE FIGHT INSIDE US ALL AMEN PRAISE JESUS In His Most Darkest Hours DYING ON THE CROSS its unreal what his thoughts must have been at that time in his flesh Father Why Has Thou Forsaken Me Will This Be The Last Of Me this loving vessel died FOR SOMETHING THAT SURE DID,NT FIND HIM GLORY strong words i know BUT AROSE AGAIN AND GAVE US THE POWER OF THE FIRE AND THE HOLY GHOST and wants to teach us today WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT HIS LOVE VICTORY HOPE FOR THE HOPLESS SHEPERD AND CORNERSTONE OF THE LAST STANDING TOOL OF THE MISUNDERSTOOD AND REJECTED I Know How Ya Feel Donna Lee Sis HAAAAAAAAAAA its cool just dont hit me with a chair Got A brother Of A Christ And Holds That Word Always Never Puts It Down THE LORD KNOWETH THE NAME, and in my worst trials and temptations I think About Him As I think About My King SO LETS JUST GIVE JESUS THE VICTORY THE FIRE THE CORNERSTONE IN THESE DAYS OF DARK PRAISE AND GLORY He told The People Dont Thin I Cant Call Unto My Father And He Would Send Legions Of Angels TO DELIVERER ME BUT HE SAID SOME BRAVE WORDS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN HOW WOULD I Be Furfilled The Same For Us All, this is a thought for us when you feel you cant take no more YOU,VE HAD SCREAMING GOD LET ME DIE LIKE JOB DID JUST THINK JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS AND THINK HIS SUFFERING THEN FEEL VICTORY BLESSING AND STRENGETH KATS,
Old 11-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #148
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Faith

OUR FAITH AS IT IS written starts out as a mustard seed and i know that topic of having faith as a mustard seed seems hopeless and pointless to some of those thats had faith that yet can move mountains BUT FOR THOSE Who Have Not Seen That Mountain Moved IT ALREADY HAS BEEN Faith Is The Unseen AND FAITH IS SOMETHING WE CAN NOT SEE BUT WE CAN FEEL sometimes that mountain is setting there in front of you BUT You Feel Its Already Gone Our faith begins As A We Enter Into The Kingdom As A child BUT THAT FAITH DEPARTS WHEN THE RAIN AND THE FIERY TRIALS START TO COME IN LIKE A GREAT AND MIGHTY FLOOD If We Stand After That Then We Know OUR FAITH AS STANDS AS STRONG AS IT WAS THE DAY WE FIRST RECEIVED AND PRAISE JESUS IT WAS UNTO A MUSTARD SEED And It Grew And Grew Till It Was Tested We Build Our Faith UPON JESUS HE IS THE ONLY TRUTH THAT WILL STAND and if this very day As Change Has Come In The World WE SHOULD NOT FOUCUS IN IT BUT FOUCUS ON HIM THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD AND DESTRUCTION FLEAS FROM HIS PRESENTS AND NOT JUST ONE OF US BUT ALL OF US OUR BODYS OUR THE BODY OF CHRIST and you can say my faith cant change anything Just Like one more vote dont count AMEN YOUR FAITH COUNTS GAL,3 2, RECEVING THE SPIRT BY FAITH This Only Would I Learn Of You Received Ye The Spirt BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW OR BY THE HEARING OF FAITH ARE YE SO FOOLISH HAVING BEGUN IN THE SPIRT ARE YE NOW MADE PERFECT BY THE FLESH HAVE YE SUFFERED SO MANY THINGS IN VAIN HE THEREFORE THAT MINISTERS IT TO YOU IN SPIRT AND SAVES AND WORKS MIRCALES PRAISE JESUS DOES HE DO IT BY THE LAW OR BY THE HEARING OF FAITH Mark Ch 2 18,22 AND the disciples Of John And Of The Pharisees used to fast and they come and say unto him why do the disciples of John And Of The Pharisees Fast but thy disciple fast not AND JESUS SAID UNTO THEME CAN THE CHILDREN OF THE BRIDE CHAMBER Fast WHILE The Bridegroom is with theme as long as they have the bridegroom with theme they cannot fast BUT THE DAYS WILL COME When the bridegroom shall be taken and then shall they fast in those days AND GLORY TO GOD you know then it hard GLORY TO GOD OUR TEMPLES MUST BE RESTORED FOR THE STRENETH WE NEED TO OVERCOME PRAISE JESUS but down in verse 21 HE TOLD US WHY NO SEWETH A PIECE OF NEW CLOTH ON OLD GARMENT Else The New Piece that filled it up taketh away From The Old And The Rent Is Made Worse AND NO MAN PUTTETH NEW WINE INTO OLD BOTTLES ELSE THE NEW WINE DOTH BURST THE BOTTLES AND WILL BE MARRED BUT NEW WINE MUST BE PUT INTO NEW BOTTLES PRAISE JESUS PRAYING FOR BLESSINGS ya,alls TO Go In those bottles PEACE PROSPERTIY AND STRENETH IN CHRIST JESUS
Old 12-10-2008, 09:35 AM   #149
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Alpha And Omega PRAISE JESUS

THERE, comes a time for yourself and further more for those you love AND hold Dear brothers sisters brave warrior Knights Who Are Always Willing To Fight AND STAND And The Word Says Of Course WE OUR NO DOUBT MADE OVER COMERS BY OUR TESTIMONES In Our Long Walks In The Battles We Presue Daily We Get Tired And Through All Those Changes A Lot Things May Fade From For Just A Season Some Times Faith Fails Us Hope Fails Us Sometimes Love Seems To Fail Us WHEN WE NEED IT THE MOST These Are Ever Changing Times BUT THE ONE THING THAT NEVER FAILS US IS TRUTH AND THATS JESUS CHRIST FOR HE OVER CAME THE WORLD AND THE BATTLE WE OUR STRUGGLING Today And Some Of Us Knows There Is Just No Turning Back THESE OUR DARK DAYS DECIVING DAYS i do belevie Everyone And I Think Its Ok To Say THESE OUR ALSO THE DAYS OF QUESTIONING FROM ALL WALKS OF CHRISTIANTIY The Days Of Theroys PRAISE JESUS And Mans Theroys And Prophecys Will Pass
Old 12-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #150
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Alpha And Omega PRAISE ON !!!! JESUS

And Those Theroys Our Nice To Hear theres everything OUT THERE TODAY GLORY TO GOD to Make You Go ESTRAY From Matt Mark Luke And John AND KEEPING YOU FROM WHAT I CALL THE GREAT ONE ON ONE PRAISE JESUS you will find there is nothing GREATER THAN THE ONE ON ONE And its starts as a seed, it was one of those days all together quiet yet peacefull PRAISE JESUS those times our precious When you can lay your head upon Him AND JUST REST IN HIM