++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #8251
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) DONNA LEE, turn off the tv, PLEASE!!! to much werid crap ya know to foucous on the world is crazy, it sounds lovley in all, but the way u complicant on something tv no good babe no good,

Watching an orchestra performance on tv is basically the same thing as watching a live Creed video. And it is also helping me sharpen my conducting and arranging skills! Don't panic

Oh and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT BELLAMY!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #8252
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Watching an orchestra performance on tv is basically the same thing as watching a live Creed video. And it is also helping me sharpen my conducting and arranging skills! Don't panic

Oh and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT BELLAMY!
i agree with ya watching an ocrchestra performance will do you no harm but i was talking about just that alone if you know what i mean
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-11-2007, 12:59 AM   #8253
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Cats crack me up. My little Theo was deep in sleep when he had the sudden urge to clean a paw. After he was done, he went back to sleep. Cats are the original clean freaks .
Old 06-11-2007, 07:37 AM   #8254
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) ...but i was talking about just that alone if you know what i mean
LOL that sounds DIRTY!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-12-2007, 01:06 AM   #8255
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) LOL that sounds DIRTY!
DONNA LEE, it sounds dirty no no thats all in your head , what i was talking about is all the mixed up stuff you whatch on tv that plays upon your mind, ya know u dont need to that, im sure ya know what im talking about now just what was it you were thinking about he he,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #8256
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) DONNA LEE, it sounds dirty no no thats all in your head , what i was talking about is all the mixed up stuff you whatch on tv that plays upon your mind, ya know u dont need to that, im sure ya know what im talking about now just what was it you were thinking about he he,
"just that alone if you know what i mean" sounded like...
What do you THINK I was thinking?

SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #8257
bilal
USER INFO »

^ don't mind if i do.........

Last edited by bilal : 06-12-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:01 AM   #8258
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ don't mind if i do.........

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #8259
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) "just that alone if you know what i mean" sounded like...
What do you THINK I was thinking?

SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

Its Ok Donna Lee A SUBJECT IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BUT NOT COMPLETY CEASED TO NOT BE BROUGHT BACK UP AGAIN,
Old 06-13-2007, 07:57 PM   #8260
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ don't mind if i do.........
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLORY TO GOD, my friend....
Old 06-14-2007, 01:22 AM   #8261
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I own six watches and I want to buy more.

-Homer Simpson

Old 06-14-2007, 12:08 PM   #8262
Sincirr
USER INFO »

I am f***in SICK of trying to turn a blind eye!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-14-2007, 01:54 PM   #8263
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I own six watches and I want to buy more.

hmm...i was saving for a "Tissot" I really liked ...... but then thought better off it... may be later

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I am f***in SICK of trying to turn a blind eye!

then i hope there are gona be few black eyes ....

Old 06-14-2007, 08:03 PM   #8264
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

[quote=bilal]hmm...i was saving for a "Tissot" I really liked ...... but then thought better off it... may be later

Buy it!!!

I just bought an Omega Seamaster. I'm obsessed with it I should add it's taken me eleven years to aquire my little collection.

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 06-15-2007 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #8265
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ...then i hope there are gona be few black eyes ....
Youre too cool MrB!

ROCK HARD!!!