++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-31-2005, 02:07 AM   #16
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
maybe I should just move to Japan or Australia or something. Because, I bought a second copy of Human Clay after my first copy (which didn't have the Strings Version of WAWO on it after Inside Us All) began to skip & crap out on me. So I went to Best Buy and lo and behold, they had the Japanese Import w/ 6 bonus tracks. Disc 1 had the 11 songs from the album (no WAWO-strings version) and Young Grow Old (another awesome song). Disc 2 has To Whom It May Concern, Roadhouse Blues [w/ Robbie Krieger, Live @ '99 Woodstock], Studio Acoustic Versions of WAWO & WTLF, followed by ITTE. So, w/ 17 tracks total, I'd say that's prolly my favorite album. And if I move to Japan, then I don't think I'd have to worry about paying the stinkin' import prices that make import CD's here a few $$$ more expensive.

Old 01-31-2005, 02:08 AM   #17
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
I say stuff the radio, its a great song and they should have found a place on HC for it.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-31-2005, 02:15 AM   #18
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) I say stuff the radio, its a great song and they should have found a place on HC for it.
yeah, I would too, but Wind-Up's got bills to pay, etc.
Along the lines of your comment, I've found my thinking recently to be somewhat contradictory (esp w/ regard to AB). Alot of the time, I'm all for saying 'fuck radio, all they play is crap nowadays, they're ruining music', etc. Or I'll think 'oh, album sales really don't matter that much in determining if the music's good or not'. you know, stuff like that. but then i'll get a little mad or whatever when i see songs like OYE and FTR aren't being received as well as I would have liked them to have been on the radio, and ODR hasn't sold as many copies as I would like to be sold. is that contradictory, or is that me wanting more people to know the awesomeness that is Alter Bridge?

Old 02-06-2005, 11:20 PM   #19
StappsSaviour
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to StappsSaviour Send a message via MSN to StappsSaviour Send a message via Yahoo to StappsSaviour
its u wantin ppl 2 kno how awesome AB is!!!! and i do 2! but sinc i live in a secluded country (New Zealand) its so hard for new bands to get the publicity, i mean even Creeds Greatest hits isnt doin all that great... although it did get 2 number 2 on the top albums chart...but AB's ODR didnt get anywhere! and the only advertising of that was on the radio! and i must say that our radio stations here dont suck at all! They r pretty good! we have one that plays just rock and at least once aday Creed is played and its like YAYE! so yea....

Dedicated to a lost soul now found
My oldest brother

Nathan Kenneth Malcom Williams

Even Though You're Gone, You Still Mean The World To Me
11.08.1987-12.06.2005

I will love you and honour your memory always.