++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #2596
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~The Wise And Foolish Builders

I,ll Be Getting Back in further From LOOKS CAN BE DECEVING cant wait praise jesus, but i wanna take a momeant AND talk about Our Faith And How GOD Builds And Restores It We Wanna Give OUR Best When We Our Talking Of The Word Of God We are speaking from spirtrual things and not superficiale PRAISE JESUS, so inside us god bulids strong foundation mind body soul and spirt, JESUS spoke Of it In This Great Parable , MATT 8,24,27, Therefore Whosoever heareth these sayings of mine And Doeth Theme, I Will Liken Him unto A Wise Man Which Built his house upon a rock, AND THE RAINS DESCENDED And The Floods Came, and The Winds Blew and beat upon that house and it fell not For We Temples Is Founded Up On A Rock IN JESUS AND Whats Going Prove That To Us, When Doubt Starts To Pour In Like A Flood PRAYER LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING ITS LIVING PROOF NOT DYING PROOF OF WHAT MY GOD Can Really Do, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND JOY Ya,alls IN JESUS NAME,
Old 05-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #2597
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~Looks can be deceiving

Just Love This Topic and of course like i said i would like to get further more into it , PRAISE JESUS Looks Can Be deceiving as in outward aray of sheeps cloths and long fancy speaches And Love To Up Rise Self And Put Others Down And Number 1 Thats What Turns May Away From God To Every beast Of The Field But i,d like to talk about something that also can be deceiving and it dwells within GOD Moves In Us And Forms Us IN an ETERNAL MOVEMEANT thats of many wonders and completes us While We Our Going Through A Trial Or After One Has Ceased For A Little while THE WORD OF GOD Is Our Shelter AND Is The Auther And Finshier Of Our Faith , BE NOT DECIVIED BY FALSE SPIRTS that sometimes brothers sisters That Can Be In A Momeant Of Many Wonders To The Soul YA KNOW What Praise JESUS These Things Are Just Going Be For A Season and will soon pass and leave you empty GOD Is ETERNTIY HE is The Number 1 SPEAKER To Our Hearts if we can foucous On That Relationship David Bub Just Like you Talked About In Your Last Post GOD IS Really Wating To Hear From You For Truth WHAT SEPARATES I Hope I Make It Simple What Whashes Away All Those False Spirts IS THAT One True Knowing OF CHRIST JESUS Which Is The Love He Has For Us And The Mercy He Has Up On In Our Trials AND THE SPIRTS That Our Deciving Far From His Love Our The False Spirts At Work THERE IS JUST TO MANY GLORY To God
Old 05-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #2598
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~looks can be deceiving

The Lord Thy God Protects His WILL In Our Lifes And He Protects His Love For Us In Our Lifes And Through The Holy Spirt We Are Able To LET His LOVE HIS TRUTH HIS PROMISES Restore Our Strengeth PRAISE JESUS That The World And Its Lies And EVERYTHING OUT TO GET YA ROBS STILLS AND DESTROYS it will try to rob eterntiy from our hearts body and mind and soul, Ya,alls JOHN 17,Verse 3 AND This Is LIFE ETERNAL That They might know Thee PRAISE JESUS The ONLY TRUE GOD And Jesus Whom Thou Has Sent JESUS Was Sent AMEN Ya,alls U Hear That So Many Times In The Bible SENT HE Was SENT To Bear Witness Of the Truth WHICH IS JESUS the binder of the broken BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And Joy And Let JESUS Comfort Ya Today In Areas That Your Trying To Reach GLORY TO GOD THAT ONLY HE CAN he knows what to do with vessel not us IN JESUS Name We Pray PEACE Ya,alls
Old 05-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #2599
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Its Not Easy To Balance Two Truths

David One Of My Favorite Posts And Topics You Made From Last Year i could like post from this post and topic another week or so PRAISE JESUS cant wait to see ya back soon GLORY TO GOD, HOPE EVERYBODY IS Ready To Fight Contempt TODAY through whatever is going on our lifes in untiy and as individuals trying to reach untiy IN JESUS CHRIST I GET Angery At Contempt And Lies i see my brothers and sisters face thats why i loved the title of your post so much bub BECAUSE AGAIN all this darkness Is Rising Dark Prophecy collides With False Prophcey things emerge thats from many books and discovery AND Mels PRAISE JESUS what he tried so hard to capture in passions Just Brilliant in every aspect THE Feel Of Darkness Pain Tormeant Agoney Was There TO BRINGS US LIFE TODAY the reason why im bringing this up Is Because The Balance Of Two Truths WE SHOULD NOT GET SO CAUGHT UP IN SELF Or What We Think Is Right Till Will Hear IT FROM TRUTH AMEN and if sometimes with so many false spirts out there and let me tell ya something it only take thoughts of pulling AWAY From Our First LOVE just the thoughts oh well this aint working out whatever THE LORD WILL NEVER FORSAKE ME, sometimes all it takes is glance back to remembear AND To Remind Ourselfs THE PAIN AND THE AGONEY AND UNJUSTICE that was dealt SO HE COULD BRINGS US THROUGH ALL THINGS ONLY HE CAN ACOMPLISH ALL THINGS IN US, John 5>24 Verliy I Say Unto You He That Hears My Word And BELIEVE On Him That Sent Me HAS EVERLASTING LIFE AND SHALL NOT COME Into CONDEMNATION BUT IS PASSED FROM Death Into Life IN HIS Ways Brings you ETERNITY BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Everybody Praying FOR Peace To Subside In All of us in all Things IN JESUS Mighty Name Ya,alls
Old 05-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #2600
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Its Not Easy To Balance Two Truths

JUST STILL HOLDING On To This Topic OF JESUS OF NAZARETH And Its Not Easy To Balance To Truths So Everybody About Yesterday And This Morning PRAISE JESUS Had To Step Out For A Few All Though ITS MY DELIGHT To Get In The Word Of God It Ya,alls And I Love Ya,alls For Putting Up With Me GLORY TO GOD, A Couple Of Things I,d Like To Bring Up Tonite Is 2 People that im goint to miss One Retiring I think And The Other Oh The Other Took Last Ride And Is In Heaven And Smiling Down on Me MY FAVORITE GOLDEN GIRL Dorthy With NBC And Lifetime Network YES I knew she would agree The Network For Those Who Dont Have A Life AND Its Pathic to set back The Years We Tried To Whash A Way AND HOW MUCH Joy this Entertainer Brought Me THANK You For Being A Friend and she took a part with her AND Jay Yeah Jay Leno All Though I Never Whatch the tonite Show I,ll Miss Jay Just Because i knew he was doing it TO Of NBC,s Finest In My Opion And Will Be Missed NOW Im Getting In To The WORD PRAISE JESUS
Old 05-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #2601
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~its Not Easy To Balance Two Truths

PRAISE JESUS , There are Few Sciptures THAT Helps You Reconize ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE, JESUS, wants His People To Know Him BECAUSE A And 1 And There Is No In Betweens HE IS OUR ONLY HELP in all things I posted on this not to long ago and i will again, MATT 4>4 MAN, Shall Not Live By Bread Alone But EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD, And This Was Of Course At The Time After 40 day and 40 night fast AND THE DESTROYER Came Before Him And He Was Hungery And He Was At Thirst For Food Water AND MOST IMPORTANLY That Every Word That Proceeds FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD JESUS Said, THAT HE COULD BE DELIVERED AT ANY TIME AND BY HIS FATHER Why He Would send More Than 12 Legions Of Angels Everybody Is There With Him IF THEY ARE WITH HIM PRAISE JESUS He Said If I Was To Be Saved THEN WHO WOULD FUIFILL THE WORD OF GOD Who Would Had Saved Us SO THE STRUGGLES AND TRIALS We Are Going Through today ITS JESUS OVERCOMING US And Make Us Strong TO THE WILL Of God Is Complete In Our Lifes rather its a promise a vison or a Minstiry THE WORD TELLS Us These Things Shall Be Trialed BY Fire GLORY TO GOD or the greatest Longing To Do More For Others Or 711 In I Dont Know PARIS Just Whatever WE HAVE TO HOLD ON TO JESUS, PRAYING Binding Our Advasiries That Come To Rob Still And Destroy AND Ya,lls That Dude Come Hungery HE Just Wanna Rob You And Suck Your Will To Live IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS STRENGETH PEACE AND JOY
Old 05-30-2009, 08:59 AM   #2602
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~Its Not Easy To Balance Two Truths

AND Yes Ya,alls Im Still On The Balance Of Two Truths but hopefully were going to countinue to proceed to the next GLORY TO GOD its not the never ending topic Just Getting Point Across PRAISE JESUS When We Take Up For JESUS And Our Foundation And Faith Which Is Always At Warfare Just As the same As As Our Lifes In Jesus There Is So Much We Have In Him ya,alls that in our life time WE WERE once In A Far Off Place GLORY TO GOD And There Is PEACE And Truth In Him These Our The Days Falsehoods Our Dying AND They Getting Mad AMEN PRAISE JESUS and they take you on a long trip AMEN JESUS IS MY REFUGE JESUS IS THE BINDER UPPER OF THE BROKEN AND HE IS THE LIFE OF THOSE THAT WERE ONCE BOUND FOR DEATH, PRAISE JESUS Thats The Lord Of My Life JESUS CHRIST King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords WHO IS THE AUTHERTIY OVER ALL DARKNESS , LUKE,16,14,17, AND the pharisee also who were covetous heard all these things and they derided him and he said unto theme, YE,Are They Which Justify yourselves before men BUT GOD Knoweth Your Hearts For That Which Is highly Esteemed Among Men Is AbominnationIN THE SIGHT OF GOD, AND JESUS SAID THERE WAS NO GREATER THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS WERE AMEN ,untill JOHN, Since That Time The Kingdom Of GodIs Preached And Every Man Press Toward It, BUT STAND FAST Ya,alls, And Jesus Said It Easier For Heaven And Earth To Pass Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail AND WHAT IS THE LAW Its 100 PERCENT PROOF JESUS JESUS JESUS ,
Old 05-30-2009, 09:03 AM   #2603
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls Loves Ya Peace Be With Ya,s IN JESUS NAME as always Have A good weekend
Old 05-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #2604
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

Overslept Sis... I needed that.

Thanks for covering the Daily, you did an outstanding job! Blessings.

May 30th

"David complains of great distress."

As we fight to stay afloat in life. It seems like new leaks spring up every day. Luckily, the Lord of the fleet is watching over us, and He will never let the water rise above our heads. His loving kindness keeps us afloat and rescues us when troubled waters threaten us.

Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.

Psalm 69:1

Heaven

Old 05-31-2009, 10:56 AM   #2605
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~Great To See Ya Back

Brother PRAISE JESUS we all have Davids Complain Of Great Stress Within US In Our Times Of Distress AMEN Sometimes We Gotta Cry Out To The Rock AND ASK OH Lord GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING And I Shall Live Lead Me in thy truth and teach me for thou Art the God Of My Salvation And It Is He Brother That Bares Record All Comings And Goings Remember Me O Lord thy tender mercies and thy love in kindness for they have been of old , PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE Ya,all,s In Jesus Mighty Name Brother It Is A Blessing To See Ya Back
Old 06-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #2606
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread PRAISE JESUS

IN JUDAH, IS GOD Known Plentifull And Mercifull TO THOSE WHO Have FAITH IN HIM His Name Is Great In Isarel In Salem Also His Tabernacle and his dwelling place in zion There Brake The Arrows PRAISE JESUS OF A BOW PRAISE JESUS THE SHILED AND THE SWORD AND THE BATTLE OF SELAH PRAISE JESUS, THOU ARE MORE GLORIOUS And Excellent THAN THE MOUNTAINS OF PREY, PRAISE JESUS The Stout Hearted Are Spoiled THEY Have Slept Their Sleep AND Of The Men PRAISE JESUS OF MIGHT Have Found Their Hands At Thy Rebuke O GOD Of Jacob Both The Chariot And Horse Are Cast Into Deep Sleep , Thou Even thou Art To Be Feared And Who May STAND In Thy Sight When Once Thou Art Angey ? THOU Did Cause Judgemeant TO BE HEARED FROM HEAVEN The Earh Feared And Was Still WHEN GOD AROSE To JUDGMEANT To Save all The Meek Of The Earth Selah, THE Precious I,am That I,am JESUS SAID To Those Of You That Our Laughing Now Shall Mourn Later those who judge and laugh at the afflicted ans set up on theme And judge wrongfully JESUS TOLD THEME Cast The Beam From your own eye AND PRAISE JESUS It Is Better To FEAR HE THAT Is Able To Put Both Body And soul in hell THIS Was The Words Of JESUS To A Genration Of Vipers and the spirts thereof We Are In Battle With Today So Lets No Get To Far Our Trials Today To Take A Second Glance FOR IT IS GOD ON OUR SIDE The same today yesterday And Always THE VICTOURUS POWER OF GOD Shall Give Us The Power To Stand and all our needs Praying for All Ya,alls BLESSINGS IN STRENGETH IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS PEACE BE WITH, Ya,s
Old 06-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #2607
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Cornerstone

PRAISE JESUS , everyday a call to praise to him GLORY TO GOD And His Precious Law Today Where Would Be as minsters as followers Of His Precious UNDENIBLE POWER in untiy My Friends We All BECOME CORNERSTONES That The Buliders Refuse GLORY TO GOD Jesus Gave Us Instruction In our Trials And Warfare, TAKE,HEED That Ye Do Not Your Alms before men to be seen of theme otherwise ye have no reward OF Your Father Which Is Heaven Therefore when thou doest alms do not sound a trumphet before thee as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets THAT THEY MAY HAVE GLORY OF MEN, HOLD ON For Many That Our First Shall Be Last And Those Who Are First Shall be last BUT VERLIY He Said THEY Too Have Their Reward BUT WHEN THOU DOEST ALMS Let Not Thy Right Hand Know What Thy Tight Hand Doeth PRAISE JESUS BE As Wise As The Serpent And Harmless As The Dove That Thine Alms May Be In Secret And Our Father Which Seeth IN Secret Shall Reward Thee Openly Matt 6 1,4 BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 06-04-2009, 06:54 AM   #2608
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 4th

"How to meet adversity with faith."

Many times we must go through adversity and hard times in order to learn and grow. The lessons we learn are invaluable, even though we would often rather learn them some other way. The Lord allows us to meet adversity because He knows we must endure it in order to be better people. He does not allow adversity because He is cruel, but because He is kind and wants the best for His children.

We shall rise above fears and infirmities, and have earnests of the joys of heaven. The work of redemption ought, above all God's works, to be spoken of by us in our praises. The Lamb that was slain, and has redeemed us to God, is worthy of all blessing and praise.

Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Psalm 71:20

Heaven

Old 06-05-2009, 06:48 AM   #2609
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 5th

"The wealth of this world, must serve Christ with it, do good with it.

While we worship Jesus, people are dying. Jesus holds those dying children in His arms. To come before Jesus means to come before the needy of this world. Jesus said unless you do good unto your brothers and sisters, you have not done good unto Him. We cannot expect Jesus to pay attention to us unless we're willing to pay attention to the things that matter to Him. Let us join with our Lord in being saviors to a world in need.

He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

Psalm 72:4

Heaven

Old 06-05-2009, 10:22 AM   #2610
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Praise Jesus

AMEN brother the word says what ye have done unto those that are in need ye have done unto to me also And Brother As We Grow In Riches And As We OUR BLESSED But I Never Forget those Who Have Helped A Long The Way JEHOVHOA GOD PROVIDES but i,ll be hontest i wont lie Sis Hates To Give Away her cosmetics GLORY TO GOD i know that sounds silly but it is a sacrafice PRAISE JESUS The Lord Loves A Cheerfull Give,er But Anyway PRAISE JESUS Our Lord Spoke In Great Parables And No Matter HOW GREAT THE NEED JESUS WILL PROVIDE For His AMEN Today Brother I Look And I See GLORY TO GOD A CRY OUT Of The Poor IN SPIRT AND MY SAVIOUR SAID BLESSED ARE THOSE THAT BE POOR IN SPIRT FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED And I Praise God For My Brothers And Sisters And Minsters Of Today Like You BROTHER The Labours Be Few AMEN AND AMEN JESUS Said MATT 19, Verse 29 AND Everyone That Has Forsaken houses brothers sisters or father or mothers or wifes or children or lands for my names,sake SHALL RECCEIVE AN HUNDREDFOLD AND GLORY TO GOD SHALL INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE THE Glory Of Contempt PRAISE JESUS, But Many that are first Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls, AND JOY In JESUS NAME That Without Him HIS PRECIOUS NAME There Would Be No Joy For Us Today PEACE