++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-23-2007, 02:12 PM   #31
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Glorified Prayer?

ever set by one of those people and u just know why i may be just an artist a closet warrior in church and the marking there little books and u know whats on their mind before they got there talking dont to any good u could talk to u blue in the face and the aint going get it BUT U KNOW WHOS NAME THEY GOING BE CALLING UP ON GLORY, and in these times im captavatied by one scriptue AND FORGIVE ME LORD if i have done error and wrote upon my heart to many times but search me and knoweth MY PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA I ONLY DESPISE THAT WHICH YOU DESPISE GLORY, there is a precious proverb on right and wrong fasting and when we fast and pray LET IT BE FOR HIS WILL LET BE FOR HIS WARRIORS WHO STRIFE And Facing Warfare FOR THEY OUR LABOURING TODAY AND feel so alone, THE SAME AS HE DID, GLORY TO GOD, st john 6, 26, 27, He was speaking unto these folks with high status and degrees, AND THAT SAME MESSAGE STILL BURNS BRIGHT TODAY AS FIRE Verliy Verliy I Say Unto You Ye Seek Me Not B/c Ye SAW THE MIRCALES but because ye did eat of the loafs and were filled, LABOUR NOT FOR THE MEAT WHICH SHALL PERISH BUT FOR THE MEAT WHICH SHALL ENDURE FROM LIFE EVERLASTING TO LIFE EVERLASTING WHICH THE SON Of Man Shall Give You FOR him that God Father Hath Sealed On down to verse 30 They Said unto him What Sign showest thou then that we may see and believe thee WHAT dost thou work our fathers did eat manna in the desert as it is written he gave theme bread from heaven to eat THEN HE SAID UNTO THEME VERLIY VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU MOSES GAVE YOU NOT THAT BREAD TO EAT FROM HEAVEN BUT MY FATHER GIVETH YOU THE TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN FOR THE BREAD OF GOD WHICH IS HE THAT COMETH DOWN FROM THE HEAVEN. AND HE GIVETH UNTO THE WORLD, And Moses Nor Did Paul Nor Did Any Of Theme Die For Us And Set Us Free BUT THEY SPOKE OF HIM, And Gave US THEIR TESTIMONYS GLORY TO GOD there will be days when you will have a paul momeant a moses momeant a abraham momeant BUT SOME HOW U KNOW WHEN U HAVE A JESUS MOMEANT Because U going Cup Up Jumping From Where U Have Been AND FORGET EVERY OTHER NAME THAT YE EVER READ GLORY TO GOD I Wanna Know More Of Him I Wanna Know More About The Man Who Spoke To Me From The Bible GLORYYYYY TO GOD, the proverbs taught us of things, and what we should beware of as our king and saviour taught before these false teachers who strife for nothing more than thier own glory and want and desire praise of men, PROVERBS Ch,23 1,9 The Desire For Delicacies, YEP BROTHER DAVID, ROCK ON, one thing i must say brother you are faithfull to his bread GLORY Come Rain Sunshine Or Snow either way u gotta carry that cross ***PEACE***AND BLESSINGS,
Old 11-23-2007, 08:03 PM   #32
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Questions about God

Thanks sis!!!

When I am called to fulfill I always do my best to deliver... My best friend is a preacher and we always talk about different ways to incorporate Daily into Bible study...

Guess I am not the preacher type (big crowds) but who knows what He has in store for me???

Heaven

Old 11-24-2007, 12:38 PM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
SIS IS, Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa GLORY TO GOD i LOVE TO SEE,M SWEAT !!! and the false prophets and their lying tounges choke GLORY TO GOD AS THEY HAVE CHOKED THE CHILDREN OF GOD AND LEAD THEME ESTRAY TO EVERY BEAST OF THE FIELD for Way To Long , i also love to sing unto him aint nothing like the feel of that one on one PRAISE OR SUPPLICATION THROUGH SONG AND THANKSGIVING, but anyways my brother YOU ARE INDEED RIGHT, To Everything Turn Turn And To Everything Has A Season AND IF WE HOLD ON TO HIM COME RAIN COME SUNSHINE COME SNOW there haaaaaaa i go again AND EVEN VOLOCANOS THAT HIS MIGHTY HAND MAKES We Hold On To Him HE Will Help US ACHIVE all Our Goals GLORY TO GOD, As The Psalms Says OUR TIMES IS IN HIS HAND, BLESSINGS