++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sd.367

Sunday Dispatch .367

As a child I received instruction both in the Bible and in the Talmud. I am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene....No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life.

~Albert Einstein
Old 11-25-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Sd.367

Wow!!! Just reading this today...

A child in the sixth grade in a Sunday School in New York City, with the encouragement of her teacher, wrote to Einstein in Princeton on 19 January I936 asking him whether scientists pray, and if so what they pray for. Einstein replied as follows on 24 January 1936:

I have tried to respond to your question as simply as I could. Here is my answer.

Scientific research is based on the idea that everything that takes place is determined by laws of nature, and therefore this holds for the actions of people. For this reason, a research scientist will hardly be inclined to believe that events could be influenced by a prayer, i.e. by a wish addressed to a supernatural Being.

However, it must be admitted that our actual knowledge of these laws is only imperfect and fragmentary, so that, actually, the belief in the existence of basic all-embracing laws in Nature also rests on a sort of faith. All the same this faith has been largely justified so far by the success of scientific research.

But, on the other hand, every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe -- a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble. In this way the pursuit of science leads to a religious feeling of a special sort, which is indeed quite different from the religiosity of someone more naive.

~It is worth mentioning that this letter was written a decade after the advent of Heisenberg's principle of indeterminacy and the probabilistic interpretation of quantum mechanics with its denial of strict determinism.~

Blessings brother, good to see we are still in tune!!! Hope you and Sam are having an awesome holiday season!!!

Heaven

Old 11-26-2007, 08:28 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Sd.367

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you guys just lost me with your big words i,ll try to make sense on a monday night if it be possbile, no what you guys are descrbing and the conversation that ye our speaking of THERE IS ONLY WORD THAT DESCIBES it AND THATS BEAUTIFUL if feeling out the conversation through a spirtual awaking THE WORLD OF SICINCE MEEETS GOD OR SICINCE VRS GOD when the 2 meet its beautiful because u cant have one without the other I For One Give No Glory To Man Kind, MANS KNOWLEGE IS LIMTED AS far as reaseachers Astroulgers Schoalers As the book Of Job speaks OF GOD job 38,16 ,24 And if you read that book fully U can feel peace THERE IS NO CLOSING THAT PEACE U can Find There and i for one use it AND IT MAY BE A LITTLE BOLD to bring up for just someone thats having a bad day BUT ITS EASY TO DO because seekers will just stop and wonder I DONT CARE IF YOUR A babe In Christ or where one as at spirtualy for that matter THESE MATTERS WILL STILL BELONG TO THE CREATOR and as you read it u can feel that peace of untiy And Peace Almost As If It Were Treating Between MANKIND AND GOD AND THE WORLD OF SCINCE its abousultey beauty THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HIM i dont care where your at or what you have been through or how close u become to GOD there really is no such thing i,ve got a lot of warriors THAT MUST BE UPLIFTED AND WHO HAS FELT AS IF THEY HAVE FOUGHT THERE Last battle AND AT THIER WITS END AND FEEL LIKE THEIR READY THROUGH IN THE TOWEL, and i,ll go on in and i will live by what i have been confounded by and slaved to which is love all do unto others as you would have theme do unto you i,am still a good person BUT YET THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS In Our Hearts My Soul Surley Cannot Hideth From Thee I CAN NEVER utterly Close My Supplications From Thee THATS WHEN WE SOON REALISE WE HAVE A GOD AND CREATOR THAT SURLEY ABOVE US WAY ABOVE US, yet some of us can not wall without him holding our hands GLORY TO GOD THATS WHEN WE REALISE THE GOD WHO SAVETH AND I KNOW HE IS A SUPERNATURAL GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS That Yet Has NOT been Revealed To Us BECAUSE HE IS THAT WONDERFULL and thats when we raise our hands and Say These Words I COMMENT THY SPIRT I COMMENT THY SOUL UNTO THEE, AND WE KNOW OH WE KNOW WE JUST HAVE A SUPER NATRUAL GOD THATS ABOVE US THAT GIVES US THAT SAVING STRENGETH A TOUCH OF THE SUPER NATURALE, HE IS THE ALMIGHY BALANCE , in all things and in all things he is just