++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-13-2005, 12:52 PM   #76
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) Are you kidding me? I was being kind when I allowed those names to be on the same playing field as "Whiney Myles." Are you not familiar with The Scorpions, Great White, Guns N' Roses? Now realizing the mediocre level of your musical intellect, I can easily see why you would think Falterbridge's lead singer is...what was it? "One of the greatest of all time." As for Bono, check his back catalogue from he 80s. Not even the Chipmunks? Alvin could run circles around Myles! (In particular, Christmas with the Chipmunks. The likeness is uncanny)!!!!
you put Chris Martin on that list? geez...

and Bono? ouch...

don't get me wrong but the day they hold a note for as long as Myles does on Save Me, I'll be better than Tremonti.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:09 PM   #77
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) Are you kidding me? I was being kind when I allowed those names to be on the same playing field as "Whiney Myles." Are you not familiar with The Scorpions, Great White, Guns N' Roses? Now realizing the mediocre level of your musical intellect, I can easily see why you would think Falterbridge's lead singer is...what was it? "One of the greatest of all time." As for Bono, check his back catalogue from he 80s. Not even the Chipmunks? Alvin could run circles around Myles! (In particular, Christmas with the Chipmunks. The likeness is uncanny)!!!!

Axl Rose is way whinier/nasally than Myles, and I'm sorry, but Bono can't hit close to the notes he once did, especially live. Great White, The Scorpions? Please.

Robert Plant is the gold standard. That is all.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:57 PM   #78
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

You are such a... dang. I really wanted to call you a name there. But I resisted.

Anyway, arguing with you is pointless. You think Bono has the range of Myles Kennedy. No point in talking to you. You clearly know nothing.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:58 PM   #79
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) and I'm sorry, but Bono can't hit close to the notes he once did, especially live.

Bono could NEVER hit Myles-like notes. Ever. Even when his voice was better.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:25 PM   #80
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
Myles Kennedy belongs on pop radio w/ Gavin DeGraw and Ryan Cabrera...singing duets w/ Justin Timberlake while they look into each other's eyes wondering where all the testosterone has gone...

Old 11-13-2005, 03:27 PM   #81
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) you put Chris Martin on that list? geez...
I was about to ask the same thing ...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-13-2005, 03:30 PM   #82
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) Myles Kennedy belongs on pop radio w/ Gavin DeGraw and Ryan Cabrera...singing duets w/ Justin Timberlake while they look into each other's eyes wondering where all the testosterone has gone...

This smells a complete ignorance
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-13-2005, 03:35 PM   #83
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) Myles Kennedy belongs on pop radio w/ Gavin DeGraw and Ryan Cabrera...singing duets w/ Justin Timberlake while they look into each other's eyes wondering where all the testosterone has gone...

Why, cuz he can sing higher than you can? It must threaten your manliness that Myles pw3ns you in every way, so now you are taking shots at his manliness.

Get over yourself. Kennedy has ridiculous range and you are just pissed that your God, Stapp, has no range at all and can barely hit ANY notes these days.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:39 PM   #84
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
being able to sing "high" doesn't neccessarily make a great singer....
I could cough a better tune than he could sing!
Old 11-13-2005, 03:40 PM   #85
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) being able to sing "high" doesn't neccessarily make a great singer....

Having good range is the defining characteristic of a singer.

Quote: I could cough a better tune than he could sing!

So you have bad taste in music. So? Go take your ignorance and stupidity somewhere else. None of us want to hear it.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:41 PM   #86
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) I prefer Stapp over AB.
Then, don't post here!

Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) But When I have an opinion I don't need ANY reasonable arguments to back them up
That's gotta one weak opinion...

Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) It's funny how no one gets this upset over negative comments about Stapp
What? I recomand you to actually take a look inside the Scott Stapp forum, and you'll problably change your mind!

Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) which leads me to believe that this site is sub-conciously dedicated to AB.
Yes, it kinda was before TGD was released and very many Stapp followers joined here, only to start a lot of crap. But many of them are already gone. I guess we won't have to wait long before it's back to normal again.

Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) Is there something wrong if I continue to post my opinions on AB,...after all, don't we all have opinions. And as i said, opinions do not need reasonable arguments to back them up.
Please don't... I have a feeling you're having negative opinions on AB, and man... If you can't even back up your opinoin it is not an opinion. An opinion is a thought a person has, because of certain reasons. So if you can't back your opinions up it's not opinions. It is like saying it's a fact. Like the fact that human beings has two legs. That's a fact, not an opinion. You don't need to back that up, 'cause all you gotta do is to look down and count. If you say "AB sucks" that, too, becomes a fact. And your opinions are not "real facts", they are just your opinions.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 11-13-2005 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:53 PM   #87
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
Old 11-13-2005, 04:02 PM   #88
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery)

The maturity overwhelms me.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:09 PM   #89
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
thank you....
Old 11-13-2005, 05:19 PM   #90
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Bono could NEVER hit Myles-like notes. Ever. Even when his voice was better.
I know. I just was astounded that he was even ON this list.