++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-12-2005, 02:44 PM   #61
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: who can't tell a great singer from a hippo.

LMFAO that's one of the funniest descriptions i've ever heard...lol..awesome!
Old 11-12-2005, 07:15 PM   #62
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Why shouldn't Metallica listen to AB? I mean Iron Maiden do it, or atleast the singer.
Yeah, that's true! Hey, if Maiden does, why shouldn't 'Tallica do it too?

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) And to say that Myles is bad is just shit! He's one of the greatest singer of all times man! Get some fackts! And Brian is a realy nice person! Don't think he's a ticking bomd, though with Stapp he might be... Why has he got an attitued problem?
Amen to that bro! Myles kicks AAAASSSZZ!!! And yes, Brian is such a nice guy. But I think he has learned one or two things from the years between Creed and AB. And I don't think the ones who says Brian has attitued problems know what he's like now. He has been nothing but EXTREMELY NICE to me, both of the times I met him! He and his band mates are one bunch of extremely nice guys!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-12-2005, 09:05 PM   #63
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Don't think that's the thought with the name but hey, lets pretend
c'mon... why not?

oh yeah, it's making fun of all those musical theories as well.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:12 PM   #64
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
And to say that Myles is bad is just shit! He's one of the greatest singer of all times man! Get some fackts!

....What?....You're kidding,right?...Of all time?? First of all, thats a bold statement. Secondly, I know I've gotten the ban threat lately, but I have my own opinions....I prefer Stapp over AB. And when I call them "Falterbridge" its all in good fun. Its amazing at how seriously you all take it. Call Stapp whatever you want(as i know some have) and I'll laugh with you. It doesn't offend me. But When I have an opinion I don't need ANY reasonable arguments to back them up...Opinions don't require facts or argument.C'mon, guys. It's funny how no one gets this upset over negative comments about Stapp,..only AB which leads me to believe that this site is sub-conciously dedicated to AB.Is there something wrong if I continue to post my opinions on AB,...after all, don't we all have opinions. And as i said, opinions do not need reasonable arguments to back them up. You people need to learn how to take a joke and stop throwing around the "ban" threat so liberally. Have a little fun with this..Jeez!
Old 11-12-2005, 10:26 PM   #65
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) And to say that Myles is bad is just shit! He's one of the greatest singer of all times man! Get some fackts!

....What?....You're kidding,right?...Of all time?? First of all, thats a bold statement. Secondly, I know I've gotten the ban threat lately, but I have my own opinions....I prefer Stapp over AB. And when I call them "Falterbridge" its all in good fun. Its amazing at how seriously you all take it. Call Stapp whatever you want(as i know some have) and I'll laugh with you. It doesn't offend me. But When I have an opinion I don't need ANY reasonable arguments to back them up...Opinions don't require facts or argument.C'mon, guys. It's funny how no one gets this upset over negative comments about Stapp,..only AB which leads me to believe that this site is sub-conciously dedicated to AB.Is there something wrong if I continue to post my opinions on AB,...after all, don't we all have opinions. And as i said, opinions do not need reasonable arguments to back them up. You people need to learn how to take a joke and stop throwing around the "ban" threat so liberally. Have a little fun with this..Jeez!

Do you even READ this board? There is plenty of talk positive and negative regarding Stapp and AB. If you had one ounce of clue, you wouldn't post the above garbage. Now, unless you have an opinion OTHER THAN talking trash, keep it to yourself!
Old 11-12-2005, 10:29 PM   #66
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
Not talking trash,...just my opinions in a joking way,..but I didn't know that you were gonna cry about it. Dogstar, you need to loosen up. Take a friggin' joke and stop crying when you read someone's opinion that you consider trash.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:52 PM   #67
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) Not talking trash,...just my opinions in a joking way,..but I didn't know that you were gonna cry about it. Dogstar, you need to loosen up. Take a friggin' joke and stop crying when you read someone's opinion that you consider trash.
You have 14 posts and not one was useful.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:06 PM   #68
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) And to say that Myles is bad is just shit! He's one of the greatest singer of all times man! Get some fackts!

....What?....You're kidding,right?...Of all time??

Show me ten other rocks singers with his range. Go ahead, DO IT.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:23 PM   #69
Agent D
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) You have 14 posts and not one was useful.

I'll second that.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:42 AM   #70
facelessmike
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless_Man) Oh, and throw out Brian Marshall, cuz that guy's a headcase with an attitude prob. A ticking time bomb that I can only imagine will cause problems later in AB.

Don't rule out that people can change. I met AB after 2 shows and Brian went out of his way to be nice to me and was very generous with his time. We all know what awesome people comprise this band but Brian may be the nicest of them all.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:26 AM   #71
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Okey... So IMOM have 14 posts on this board, none of wich anyone here considders usefull or even fun. SO WHY IS HE STILL HERE!

IMOM, no you don't need to have any arguments or any facts to back you opinion up... But I'll give you a tipp: you can't win if you don't!

You claim that this board is an AB related board and Stapp-trash board I can tell you the reason why we haven't been to happy about Stapp: He claims he's still Creed, that his album is the 4 creed album and the band said to eachother that they wouldn't be playing any Creed song if they all weren't together, and he agreed, but did he follow it up... NO! (This is what Mark sais). Plus, ABs album have been out for more then a year whyle Stapps album have been out... Wait 2 days! No wounder he haven't been having anything good said about his music!

Can't find the site, but there is a site that ranks singers and Myles I belive was at place 74 or something, and no were to be seen was Stapp... You might still like his voice, but Myles is the better of them.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:26 AM   #72
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
uncertaindrummer,.....Robert Plant, Axl Rose, Maynard James Keenan , Steven Tyler, Paul Stanley, Jack Russell, Klaus Meine, David Lee Roth, Ozzy Osbourne(early years), David Coverdale, Sebastian Bach, James LaBrie, Chino Moreno, Pete Loeffler, Brent Smith, Rich Patrick, Chris Martin, Layne Staley, Bono, Chris Cornell...just to name a few. You wanted ten, but that's like,what,..20?...Oh, I almost forgot,.....Alvin & the Chipmunks.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:48 AM   #73
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) uncertaindrummer,.....Robert Plant, Axl Rose, Maynard James Keenan , Steven Tyler, Paul Stanley, Jack Russell, Klaus Meine, David Lee Roth, Ozzy Osbourne(early years), David Coverdale, Sebastian Bach, James LaBrie, Chino Moreno, Pete Loeffler, Brent Smith, Rich Patrick, Chris Martin, Layne Staley, Bono, Chris Cornell...just to name a few. You wanted ten, but that's like,what,..20?...Oh, I almost forgot,.....Alvin & the Chipmunks.

Wow. That is so absurd. Robert Plant has his range, MAYBE, Chris Cornell has his range (or did, once). But practiclly NONE of the rest do.

Your knowledge of vocals is hilariously non-existant. The fact that you put Bono on there cracks me up... My goodness... Wow... that's hilarious.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:00 AM   #74
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Steven Tyler has his range actualy... But then, besides those you mentioned none more!
Old 11-13-2005, 11:32 AM   #75
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
Are you kidding me? I was being kind when I allowed those names to be on the same playing field as "Whiney Myles." Are you not familiar with The Scorpions, Great White, Guns N' Roses? Now realizing the mediocre level of your musical intellect, I can easily see why you would think Falterbridge's lead singer is...what was it? "One of the greatest of all time." As for Bono, check his back catalogue from he 80s. Not even the Chipmunks? Alvin could run circles around Myles! (In particular, Christmas with the Chipmunks. The likeness is uncanny)!!!!