++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 11-08-2008, 10:05 PM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama wins

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Four years from now everybody will be where they are or where they were already heading before he was elected.
there is a strong chance of that i see history made and the spirt of that change but i dont see that one big change that a lot our expecting from obama
Old 11-09-2008, 10:50 AM   #17
bilal
USER INFO »

.. you guys carry on your discussion.... and I don't have any reason to post in this thread ... and I am not in to news and politics... and ... baseball.. and all.... but do let me know if this guy.. obama... decides to bomb Pakistan.... cause if he does, then I better be prepared... you know, like build a bunker or something..... may be learn kung fu.... or start watching news then ....

Last edited by bilal : 11-09-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #18
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) .. you guys carry on your discussion.... and I don't have any reason to post in this thread ... and I am not in to news and politics... and ... baseball.. and all.... but do let me know if this guy.. obama... decides to bomb Pakistan.... cause if he does, then I better be prepared... you know, like build a bunker or something..... may be learn kung fu.... or start watching news then ....

Bilal, I highly recommend that you guys start watching the news for your own safety. Especially since that prick has already stated about attacking your country Better to be informed than not. I don't know why the crap he talked about it but I'm not at ease with him being president.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 11-09-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:55 PM   #19
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Not just abortion, he voted several times against a bill that would have protected the life of a baby that survives an abortion. At the time of the vote he said protecting the life would not be "the original intent" and now he says "their was no language in the bill that would protect the life of the mother".How many newborn babies once seperated from the mother are a threat to mother? He also refuses to give a definate answer on his belief of when life begins. He is one cold dude.

lol you are one of those people who see mccain ads saying obama is muslim and believe it.

He voted against the bill because there was already a practice that gave treatment to babies who survived abortion, thus the bill was useless. Obama's ideology is that something such as abortion is a very situational circumstance and that the people who are involved with the matter are the best to make their own judgments based on their own views, not something the government to enforce on them. Basically hes letting people have freedom of choice.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 11-09-2008, 05:29 PM   #20
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) lol you are one of those people who see mccain ads saying obama is muslim and believe it.

He voted against the bill because there was already a practice that gave treatment to babies who survived abortion, thus the bill was useless. Obama's ideology is that something such as abortion is a very situational circumstance and that the people who are involved with the matter are the best to make their own judgments based on their own views, not something the government to enforce on them. Basically hes letting people have freedom of choice.

You are one of those people that hears "hope and change" and believes the fairy tale. Hey genius, I'm not a republican.
Wether or not the bill was "useless" he's made it clear to me with his own words how little he values life.
Most abortions in America are not the result of rape or insest. I agree it is up to the individual to make their own decision. Basically he's letting people have murder for covenience.
I am also entitled to voice my opinion and you're free to rear the government is going to force morality on you.

-Homer Simpson

Old 11-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #21
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) .. you guys carry on your discussion.... and I don't have any reason to post in this thread ... and I am not in to news and politics... and ... baseball.. and all.... but do let me know if this guy.. obama... decides to bomb Pakistan.... cause if he does, then I better be prepared... you know, like build a bunker or something..... may be learn kung fu.... or start watching news then ....
i dont have a reason to post in this thread either everybody knows when i get on roll here to pray i dont whatch the news either really dont have too brother i hope you dont get bombed either but do know my prayers our in your favor
Old 11-11-2008, 08:42 PM   #22
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Bilal, I highly recommend that you guys start watching the news for your own safety. Especially since that prick has already stated about attacking your country Better to be informed than not. I don't know why the crap he talked about it but I'm not at ease with him being president.
thank you julie i know Bilal feel more and comfort from hearing from a friend rather on nightline julie you must not like obama b/c i,ve never heared that out of your mouth Not even At X
Old 11-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #23
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) You are one of those people that hears "hope and change" and believes the fairy tale. Hey genius, I'm not a republican.
Wether or not the bill was "useless" he's made it clear to me with his own words how little he values life.
Most abortions in America are not the result of rape or insest. I agree it is up to the individual to make their own decision. Basically he's letting people have murder for covenience.
I am also entitled to voice my opinion and you're free to rear the government is going to force morality on you.

I don't live in America nub I couldn't care less, I'm just bringing the facts.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 11-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #24
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) I don't live in America nub I couldn't care less, I'm just bringing the facts.

One "fact" that supports your point. You're ignoring several statements he's made about abortion. His argument concerning the "useless" bill was that protecting the childs life was not the "original intent". His "mothers life" defence wasn't used until he had to defend those no votes.

-Homer Simpson

Old 11-14-2008, 02:50 AM   #25
RalphyS
USER INFO »

To equate abortion to murder is the crap that I expect from Christian conservatives and Repugnants, not libertarians!

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl
Old 11-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #26
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RalphyS) To equate abortion to murder is the crap that I expect from Christian conservatives and Repugnants, not libertarians!

That's some hostile judgementalism there Ralphy. It's hardly a display of the open minded and understanding thought process attributed to liberalism.
You're just as opinionated and closed minded as any concervative you lash out at. I frankly don't care what you think of me because your challenges and name calling reinforces my resolve.
I am a Christian and an abortion stops a beating heart.

-Homer Simpson

Old 11-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #27
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) thank you julie i know Bilal feel more and comfort from hearing from a friend rather on nightline julie you must not like obama b/c i,ve never heared that out of your mouth Not even At X

Now what gave you that idea Haha! Yeah, I'm not an Obama fan but whatever I honestly think he is a giant douche
alone
All I know
on my own

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 11-15-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #28
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Now what gave you that idea Haha! Yeah, I'm not an Obama fan but whatever I honestly think he is a giant douche
so i take it your not one of those people julie that wants to spray loosers on whats left of the vote For McCain signs in peoples yards
Old 11-17-2008, 07:32 AM   #29
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) That's some hostile judgementalism there Ralphy. It's hardly a display of the open minded and understanding thought process attributed to liberalism.
You're just as opinionated and closed minded as any concervative you lash out at. I frankly don't care what you think of me because your challenges and name calling reinforces my resolve.
I am a Christian and an abortion stops a beating heart.
well said man.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #30
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) so i take it your not one of those people julie that wants to spray loosers on whats left of the vote For McCain signs in peoples yards

Nope,lol.
alone
All I know
on my own