++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-21-2004, 10:52 AM   #1
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
New Creed album in danger!!

You see... I've figured this out myself, so it's not official.

Here's what Mark shall be doing under 2004:

-New Creed release
-Doing the band with Flip and Brian
-Put out a solo album

That's the things that are for sure... But watch this! As Mark have said the Submersed album won't be out untill Juni. Mark have also said that the new band with Flip and Brian will put out their album in Augusti. That means that these two band maybe will tour together and make a kick ass show every night. If Mark shall do all this he will totally chrach down! I know that his sounds a little far-fetched 'cause Creed have said that there will be an album and they have not said anything about this tour... But this what's eating me:

Did anyone of you get the latest Wind-up e-news mail? It said "Coming up 2004". And I'm tellin' you! There was every single album that will be out this year, except Creed's. And Mark said at NAMM that Stapp was booted and that he is not writing with him anymore. So there is a chance that this could be right. It's all very far-fetched but the thing I'm worried about is that Wind-up didn't said anything about the new album. Maybe Mark will skip it...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-21-2004, 10:58 AM   #2
chafin24
USER INFO »
can you post the new e-news from windup records, and i have not recieved mine yet.
Old 01-21-2004, 11:04 AM   #3
creed_sweden
USER INFO »
the solo thing is the same as the flip/brian band...am i right?

i take this in swedish for my buddy to clear things up for him......

som jag skrev till dig på lunar så sa jag väl att Marks solo grej e samma som det bandet med Phillips och Marshall...

lätt att han kommer hinna...

i can see your faces...theyr covered with " "...
Old 01-21-2004, 01:55 PM   #4
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Funny Pic
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-21-2004, 02:59 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) Funny Pic
your the man im laughing my LMAO
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-21-2004, 03:02 PM   #6
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
no, no...

You know like when you go to the movies and there are posters of movies that are coming up? They don't have every single movie. Besides, WU wanna promote their unknown bands. Creed needs no promotion, specially for a Grand Hits album. It also doesn't say "Mark's new band in August 27th or whatsoever"...
Old 01-21-2004, 03:36 PM   #7
RMadd
USER INFO »
Lith... if you don't mind, try not to post any rehashings of, as Dan so pointed out, old news... people get worked up over it, and, quite frankly, I don't wanna see anything anymore that is not directly from Wind-Up, I don't care if people claim Mark said this and that... I'm going with what's official, b/c all this convoluted hear-say can be a bunch of b.s.

Old 01-21-2004, 04:02 PM   #8
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Maybe when Mark supposidly said "Stapp got the boot" (which keep in mind, this was paraphrased from some dude who supposidly talked to Mark at NAMM) he meant that there was a boot that Stapp was saving his money to buy. Maybe he said "boots" and not just "boot." Maybe he just got special boots.

#2, Mark also never said anything (that I remember) that he was not writing with Stapp anymore. Perhaps if Stapp was kicked out (which I find unlikely), they have already completed the work that they were going to do for the new release.

#3, What is Brett Hestla doing? I know we've asked this before, and no one really knows, but maybe had to leave for a while to do something, and another new bassist was needed. Possibly a reason as to why Hestla was never officially added to Creed -- They maybe knew when he had to leave. Maybe Mark and Flip thought they could get Marshall back, and because of the bad blood we know about between Stapp and Marshall, Stapp didn't want to have anything to do with it, so he left. Possibly, since it is labeled as a SIDE PROJECT, Hestla will come back again, and therefore bring back Stapp, Tremonti, and Phillips. **Please Note: This is just my OPINION. It may be completly wrong, as many of my opinions are.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 01-21-2004, 07:38 PM   #9
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Lol
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 01-22-2004, 08:59 AM   #10
The Lithium
USER INFO »
• One: I just wanted to know what's up 'cause I haven't been online lately, no time.
• Two: If Mark's solo is the same thing as "the Flip and Brian band" it ain't no solo, right?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-22-2004, 11:13 AM   #11
Aimee
USER INFO »
Right!
Old 01-22-2004, 11:16 AM   #12
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Maybe when Mark supposidly said "Stapp got the boot" (which keep in mind, this was paraphrased from some dude who supposidly talked to Mark at NAMM) he meant that there was a boot that Stapp was saving his money to buy. Maybe he said "boots" and not just "boot." Maybe he just got special boots.

I think he finally saved up enough money to get that cute little pair of Coach boots he saw in the window. Or, or, or, even better, maybe he only had enough money for one, so he was only able to get ONE boot. Hence, "Scott got the boot." Let's analyze EVERYTHING!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-22-2004, 11:42 AM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO, Teri!!!

Aimee, I LOVE your sig!!!
Old 01-22-2004, 11:59 AM   #14
Lissa
USER INFO »
Just my thoughts

Hi Everyone... this is my first, and probably last post. I thank you in advance for letting me "vent". I came to this site originally to see if there was any info. on an upcoming DVD release and started reading. What great fans CREED has.

I have not been a CREED fan for all that long. Maybe a year. Scott Stapp's incredible voice and lyrics is what originally drew me in, but it quickly became more than that. Everytime I listen to their music I hear or notice something more. I don't believe CREED is Scott Stapp, Mark Tremonti, or Scott Phillips. It's the essence of all three of them together. CREED has it's own magic. It's much bigger than the individual. Scott Stapp can go solo, Mark Tremonti can start up a new band with Scott Phillips, but I don't believe they will ever duplicate what they have had with CREED. They were very lucky to accomplish this once in their lives. They had just the right combination. Many bands have went their seperate ways in the past (I'm sure you don't need a list) only to regroup. They never found what they had with another band or on their own. The magic or the feeling just wasn't there.

I noticed that Mark's brother monitors this site. I hope that he passes on a message. His fans.... the CREED fans... deserve more than they are getting. The rumors, the inuendos, the politically correct statements from the record company. The men of CREED need to step up together and make an announcement. No gorey details, just "it's over" or "we'll be back". I think they can stand in the same room for that long together. Your fans supported you... it's time to support them and let them know from all of YOU where this is going. Put it to rest. The members of CREED do not need all this hype for their fans to support them. They'll be behind you. You are all incredibly talented and I wish you all the best. We look forward to your new projects... and hope you can fit in some new CREED music in between. God Bless and Good Luck!
Old 01-22-2004, 04:52 PM   #15
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
hey lissa! welcome! stay with us, we don't bite! (ehh... it sounded weird!)

Ok, I heard from the single person I actually know from the Pit that during a chat, someone said "hey Michael, tell Mark we miss Creed" and he replied "I know, that's why he's doing this band thing" or something like that.