++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-30-2009, 10:29 AM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Lets See Here Jason GLORY TO GOD Brother I do Understand The Point You Brought Up About WOMEN No Offence Taken Brother To Point Out The Message You Were Trying To Get Through GLORY TO GOD Some Of Us Will Bend Over Backwards TO GET A POINT ACROSS, GLORY TO GOD You May Offend Some May Get Through To Some BUT JESUS Is Not Out To Really Please BUT SAVE GLORY TO GOD and it was very well put jason in a gracefull manner Its strange brother THE WORD SAYS MAKE KNOWN THY TRIAL GLORY TO GOD THEN MAKE IT TESTIMONIE i,ll bring up my own failure and dirty laundry Ya,alls TO GET THAT POINT ACROSS IF THE SPIRT BE WILLING Im There GLORY TO GOD also JER 14>13>16 Speaks Of thoughs As Well In NOW pay CLOSE MIND TO WHAT THE WORD SAITH Not To What Man SAITH But What The Word Saith One Thing I,ve Kept In Mind From Your Teachings Is This SOME OF US WHERE NOT MEANT TO FLY AWAY AT THE FIRST SIGNS OF TROUBLE, Lets Resume
Old 12-30-2009, 10:51 AM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Ok Resuming GLORY TO GOD I Went To The False Overcomers CAMPPPPPPPPPPPPP And Took Back We He Stole From Me PRAISE JESUS WHO IS THE AUTHERTIY And Surley Do Cometh In Like THE ONLY THIEF IN THE NIGHT TO BRINGETH SALVATION BACK TO HIS PEOPLE PRAISE JESUS, Ok JER>14>13>15 Lets See What The Word Saith More About Those.THEN SAID I AH LORD GOD Behold The Prophets Say Unto Theme"2"]YE SHALL NOT SEE THE SWORD NEITHER SHALL YE HAVE FAMINE BUT I WILL GIVE YOU ASSURED PEACE IN THIS PLACE. Then The Lord Said Unto Me The Prophets Prophesy Lies IN MY NAME I Sent Theme Not Neither Have I Cammanded Theme Neither Spake Unto Theme They Prophesy Lies In My Name Which For So Long THE WORD SAYS Will Lead Many Estray Brother For Every Beast Of The Field And Will Scattered Theme, Lets Resume On THEY PROPHESY Unto You False VisonAnd Divination And Thing Of Nought And The Deceit Of Heart.THEREFORE THUS SAITH THE LORD CONCERNING THE PROPHETS IN MY NAME I sent Theme Not Yet They Say Sword And Famine Shall Not Be In This Land By Sword In Famine Shall Those Prophets Be Cousumed AND THE PEPOPLE To Whom They Prophesy Shall Be Cast Out In The Streets Of Jeruslalem Because Of The Famine Of That Sword[/size][/size] And jason When The Word Of God speaks OF That City What We Is Trying To To Talk About Really A Tour To The Holy Lands I dont Think So BUT What He Is Speaking Of From That Passage IS WARFARE LIES FALSE TEACHINGS Now Showing There Stings If We Go On Over To Verse 19 And See What Is Says
Old 12-30-2009, 11:18 AM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Lets See What Verse 19 Saith HAST THOUGH UTTTERLY Rejected JUDAH ? This Be The Tribe We Are Close Too Jason After Rounding There Is A Pretty Good Chance WE AINT GOING FOLLOW That Old Beast Made Of Gold The Word Says Why Has Though Smiten Us And There Is No Healing For Us We Looked For Peace And There Is No Good And Again For That Time Of Trouble No Healing And Behold Trouble These Times Our Reflection Brother A TEST Of Truth there will be many My brother Of Kindreds People We Know strangers As Well That In These Times Will Be Angery Negative Not Understanding The Word Of God, HERE Wit Us If Have Ye Not FLEW AWAY No You Bet They Will Be With Us Lets Look On Verse 21 and 22 Do Not Abhor Us For Thy Names Sake Dont Disgrace The Throne OF THY GLORY PRAISE JESUS Remembear THERE BE NOT A BROKEN VESSEL GOD CANT HEALETH Ya know I Find Myself Today Reminding Everyone and they just looking at me HE IS STILL SAVIOUR AND LORD AND IF WE BELIEVE WITH A WHOLE HEART IT CAN HAPPEN It Happens Everyday GLORY TO GOD His Powers Wonders We Could,nt MAKE IF NOT PRAISE JESUS, Lets Resume Break Not Thy Covenant With Us What IS A COVENANT Its Protection Its A Zeal Something Thats Over Us Always THE LORD THY GOD SAYS I WILL NOT LEAVE YA OH NOR WILL I FORSAKE THEE IN THE TIME OF TROUBLE THE WORD TOLD US SO JESUS OH GLORY I WILL BE OH WITH YA EVEN TO TILL THE END OF THE WORLD And Jesus Said Told Us When YOU SEE These Signs REJOICE, GLORY TO GOD As The Word HAS Always Taught Us And Is Pure Gold WE LEAVE HIM HE DONT LEAVE US Verse 22 Are They Any Among The Gentiles That Can Give Rain ? Or Can The heavens give showers ARE THOU NOT HE THE LORD OUR GOD THEREFORE WE WILL WAIT UPON HE FOR WE KNOW My Brother IT IS HE FOR THOU HAS MADE ALL THESE THINGS So Here Im Just Getting In The Guidelines There You Opend Of The False Prophets And Those Days Of Trouble That Everybody That Think They Going Fly Is Not And For Those Of Us That Know PRAISE JESUS BIG VISONS FALLING On Our Heads BUT It In Simplicty Knowing We Our Being Presevered To Be Stronger And Pray For Each Other Hear Each Other AND FORBEAR ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE Be Wit Us IN JESUS NAME And jason as always i look foward To the rest of your stuff Enjoyed it so much
Old 01-02-2010, 11:03 AM   #19
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

You'll have to forgive me Truly and others who may be reading, as I'm a little focused here on what I want to get out and so I'll have to take the time to read over your comments afterward. Hopefully I can remember where I left off, since I've been gone a few days. .

Ok, so I was talking about Jonah and the whale... kidding.

No, what I want to try to pick up on or go back to is again the trumps and the change into the spiritual body to close. You need to realize when these events take place and kind of get straight the trumps of God, because you know, even in one of those "rapture verses" there's mention of the trump of God. It's again in 1 Thessalonians 4:16. "For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first."

You know, it's interesting that in my companion bible it references this word trump with Matthew 24:31. I'm going to go ahead and quote that.

Matthew 24:31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet,and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
God's elect all over the world will be gathered back to Him. But when does this occur? Go up 2 verses in the same chapter of Matthew and what does it say? It says immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days. Is there anything hard to understand about that? In verse 26 it is talking about the Antichrist when it says people will say He(Christ) is in the desert or in the secret chambers, and Jesus Himself said believe them NOT. He's telling all of us that those who are alive will go through that tribulation of Antichrist. You see, the problem here lies in the fact when people try to add something to the Word or interpret it not as God has interpreted it, but as they want it to be interpreted themselves. They want to add another advent, or another "rapture" where Jesus whisks them away before the tribulation occurs, and it just is not biblical. The "counter" to this, is that "Oh, well Christ is going to come and rapture away the true Christians, and then He's going to come back again and these people are people who were left behind and saved or came to believe during the Tribulation". At no point did Jesus say, at no point does the Word say you will be removed before Antichrist appears. It says you will be kept, saved, protected, however you want to word it from the hour of temptation. But do you really think God is unable to keep you from that hour unless He whisks you out of here? Are you going to find Antichrist tempting? It's man's interpreting it that way, incorrectly, that says that. I've thought of a couple other things I can mention a little later. I may never get done here.

But we'll focus on the trumps. There are 7 of them, just as there are 7 seals, and 7 vials, or "bowls". The seals are what you are supposed to seal in your mind,so that you know the events that are going to transpire. The trumps are the sound or call to action, and the vials or bowls are the pouring out of God's wrath. So what are these trumps? What actions are they calling us to, and what specifically and when do these things occur?

Go to Revelation 8 starting with verse 6 and you'll come across the first four trumps. I'll actually start with verse 7. Verse 6 introduces them, 7 is the first trump.

Revelation 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth [and the third part of the earth was burnt up]: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up."

Revelation 8:8 "And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;"

Revelation 8:9 "And the third part or the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed."

There's the second.

Revelation 8:10 "And a third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp [torch], and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;"

Revelation 8:11 "And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

There's the third trump. Are we "raptured away" yet?

Revelation 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Spiritual darkness and Satan trying to imitate the arrival of the true Christ. Again, these are the trumps of God. Which one involves the gathering back to Him? Does it seem like it's occurred in any of these?

Revelation 9:1 "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit [pit of the abyss]."

Revelation 9:2 "And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

Revelation 9:3 "And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

That's the fifth trump. It's definitely getting pretty bad at this point, isn't it? Again, does it look like any of these trumps is bringing about a "rapture"?

Revelation 9:13 "And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,"

Revelation 9:14 "Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in [at] the great river Eu-phra'-tes."

Revelation 9:15 "And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men."

This is the sixth trump. So there's one more, right? Naturally, if you go to the end of Revelation 9 after this 6th trump, it gets worse and worse. But let's look at the 7th trump. When is that blown? It is blown in Revelation 11. The two witnesses have been killed, 3 and a half days pass, and they are resurrected and taken back to heaven. There's a massive earthquake and instantly 7,000 are killed. Then we go to Revelation 11:15

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Well why would that be? Because it's the time in which Jesus Christ is coming back to reign. That's the time that He comes back, at the 7th trump, and not before. That word trump in 1st Thessalonians 4:16 should really clue you in to the fact that this gathering back to the Lord occurs during one of the trumps, and you need to know which one. How would you get harvested out of season? You would get harvested out of season because you didn't have a clue at which point Jesus Christ was coming back and when you were gathering back to Him. You went running to the first Christ who shows up, which unfortunately is Satan because you thought you were going to be raptured away. It's very serious friends. It's very serious, because I know none of you want to be in that boat.

But if Christ is coming back here to reign, why would we be going up into the air, as it says in verse 17 of 1st Thessalonians 4? You know what the word "air" is? Look it up in a Strong's Concordance. It's not talking about the sky.

It's Greek word 109-ahr
aer
ah-ayr'
from aemi (to breathe unconsciously, i.e. respire; by analogy, to blow); "air" (as naturally circumambient):--air.

You see, one thing happens when Christ returns, and that is all flesh is done away with. We'll get to that in Corinthians, 1st Corinthians actually.

Jason
Old 01-03-2010, 05:50 AM   #20
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

So what did U study at college faithwalker?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #21
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

I was a communication major... wanted to be a sportscaster. I was in radio and probably did almost everything but sportscasting.

Jason
Old 01-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #22
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

I'm going to pick up here at 1st Corinthians Chapter 15. 1st Corinthians Chapter 15 is a fantastic chapter because Paul again spends a lot of time talking about the dead, and he talks about how if Christ did not resurrect from the dead, then really our faith is in vain. Naturally that is not the case, and he makes it clear in 1st Corinthians 15:20 and builds on it really clear to verse 28 that Christ did resurrect and through Him all are made alive, and as he mentions in verse 26, the last enemy that Christ puts under His feet and destroys is death, as naturally there will be a time after the Great White Throne Judgment, or Judgment Day, when there will be no more death.

But then in verse 35 Paul says some man (or better translated simply some one) will say, "How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" Paul then gives a good lesson on the fact that we have a weak, corruptible flesh body, but upon death that body is done away with and an incorruptible spiritual body comes forth.

In verse 50 Paul says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Why would that be? Well, the kingdom of God is eternal, and the flesh is not. So one must shed or put off that flesh body and step into their spiritual body, which is eternal if, but only if, you are an overcomer, or saved if you will. Actually, the body or material itself is eternal by nature or by design, but if one chooses not to follow and love God, then ultimately they stand the risk of having both body and soul destroyed in hell. But good or bad, one must leave the flesh body behind and take on their spiritual body... either upon death, or upon the return of Jesus Christ.

As it was written in verse 54, this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality.

But where I want to draw everyone's attention in particular is verse 52 of this chapter. Actually, I'll start with 51.

1 Cor 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed.

Not everyone who is born and passes through this age is actually going to die. Naturally, there will be many people alive and still in the flesh when Christ returns. But what happens at Christ's return? That's in the next verse.

1 Cor 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
When does this happen? It happens at the LAST TRUMP! Which trump is that? The 7th, of course. When does it happen? After Antichrist has already been here. You see, it may sound simplistic, but as a great beloved teacher of mine has stated, if you ever wonder whether Christ is really here or if it's Antichrist, pinch yourself. If it still hurts then you know you're still in the flesh and you know the one claiming to be Christ who's present at that time is a fake. My friends, when Antichrist is here you're still in the flesh, but upon the return of the true Christ, in the blink of an eye, you're changed, we're all changed into that incorruptible spiritual body.

Now, let me ask you something. Does that verse sound similar at all to verses 16 and 17 of 1st Thessalonians 4? I would say it's a direct overlay of that chapter. In both chapters Paul speaks about the dead and the comfort that is naturally present when you know first of all that Christ rose from the dead, and that naturally those who passed away who believed in Christ will be raised and be there with Him, and are there with Him. But again, go back to 1st Thessalonians 4:16, where he again even gives you the huge glaring hint with the words trump of God. Going back to the 7 trumps, what trump does the Lord Himself arrive at? He arrives at the 7th, or last trump. What trump does Paul say this change occurs in 1st Corinthians 15:52? He says specifically it happens at the last trump

All of this occurs after 6 trumps have already been blown, and after the Antichrist has already been here! It's really just wishful thinking and listening to man and man's traditions to think that there's some secret rapture that occurs before Antichrist arrives. What did Jesus say to the scribes and Pharisees about man's traditions?

As He said in Mark 7:13- Making the word of God of none effect (in other words, VOID)through your TRADITION, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

You know, going back to Matthew 24:23-26, why do you think Jesus Himself would say, "If they tell you I'm in the desert, or the secret chambers, or wherever they happen to say, in other words, to quote Matthew 24:23 if they say, Lo , here is Christ, or "there", believe it not. Why do you think He would give you that warning, if you as a christian are going to be gone? Did He ever once say, "Don't worry about these false Christs and false prophets who show up, because I'll rapture you away before they show up?" No, He again says if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. It's not possible, but one thing that should be clear is that the elect, in other words, Christians, will be there, will be here.

There's a couple of verses that came to mind that again people kind of point to as the rapture or disappearance of the church which hopefully I can kind of debunk that thought, and then I think I'll finally be done. I appreciate anyone who's bared with me through all this.

Jason
Old 01-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #23
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

i enjoy it take your time jason and peace be with you im geting caught up and reading your post right now i just had to break off and put on some coffea this is good stuff Praise Jesus and then after reading your post i gets my stuff together to reply so we,ve created a system here so lets all take our time To Let The Word If God Minster AMEN AND AMEN
Old 01-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #24
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i enjoy it take your time jason and peace be with you im geting caught up and reading your post right now i just had to break off and put on some coffea this is good stuff Praise Jesus and then after reading your post i gets my stuff together to reply so we,ve created a system here so lets all take our time To Let The Word If OF GOD MINSTER i had to go back and quote myself and corrected a misspelling AMEN AND AMEN

Glory To God The Good Lord Will Bare With Us Jason when your doing long post a lot of structure and patients goes in to theme if we miss something or forget Or if something That comes up quickly that you want to post just take your time now finally im going start to read
Old 01-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #25
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

Now I want to go back to 2nd Thessalonians. I'm sorry for jumping around so much, as it might be a little hard to follow. But I want to try to nail it down as many places as I can think of in the Word to hopefully smash this rapture theory to pieces. I know that I may or may not be successful in doing that with you, or for you. But at the very least, hopefully it drives you into the Word to read, reflect, and reason these verses out for yourself. Because certainly, if what I've said makes no sense to you, or leaves you with questions, seek out the answers for yourself in God's Word. It will not leave you wanting, while I perhaps will.

But, that said, I brought your attention to 2nd Thessalonians before, and really it as much as any place else for me verifies and documents just when we gather back to Christ and what must happen first. When Paul writes one letter to a group of believers and follows it up with a second letter and in one place feels he must clear matters up on this subject, that should really get your attention. But about 3 or so verses after where I believe I stopped before in this same chapter, there's a verse that many people seem to believe points to the removal of the church. You may know which verse I'm talking about. I'm going to start one verse before that.

2nd Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. This word withholdeth is the Greek word katecho. It means to hold fast and is often times rather forceful. Now, who or what is being withheld or "held fast" until his time, or season? Go back to verses 3 and 4 of this chapter and you know it's Satan or Antichrist. So who holds Satan back or holds him fast? Is it the church? Well, that's what rapture believers teach. But is it biblical? Let's see if we can't find out... next verse.
2 Thess 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Now, a lot of people say that when the church is taken out of the way, or removed, it's at that point that Satan/Antichrist can make his appearance. But let's not rely on the word of man. Let's try to work this out in the Word of God. This word or verb letteth is the same Greek word as in the previous verse... katecho, or "hold fast". This is a transitive verb, so we must supply an object as well. It's pretty much universally agreed upon that the subject here is the Antichrist, or Satan. The object would be where Satan is held fast, and I might even say by whom. It isn't the church. Let's quickly go to Revelation 12.

Revelation 12 is a chapter that actually spans a great period of time, even going back to Satan's first rebellion. But we're going to start with verse 7. By this point in the history of Revelation 12 we've gotten past Christ's first advent and you might say we're in the midst of the tribulation... even at about the midpoint of it. A good clue for that is the end of verse where it says the woman is fed for 1260 days, which is about 3.5 years, roughly. So with that in mind, let's go to verse 7.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.
12:8 And prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Now, where was Satan being held fast? He was being held fast in heaven. Who was it then who was taken out of the way that he might be revealed? Was it the church? NO, it was Michael and his angels. That's the point in which Satan is cast down to the earth, as it goes on to further stipulate in Revelation 12:10-12. Revelation 12:12 especially where it says rejoice ye heavens and ye that dwell in them, but Woe to the inhabiters of the earth. Again I'll ask did the church have anything to do with that situation? NO! The church doesn't hold Satan in heaven, and the church doesn't cast him down to the earth. You can listen to man and his interpretations and traditions, or you can go with God's Word. Hopefully you can see by what I've shown you in God's Word that the so called "rapture" of the church has nothing to do with the arrival of Satan in his role of Antichrist. There's one final place that people believe gives a "rapture" of the church. It's in Revelation, I'll touch on that, and I'll finally wrap up.

Jason
Old 01-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #26
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

GLORY TO GOD You Are Indeed Smashing These Raputure Theroys And Misconceptions To Piecies Feels Great Dont It Fighting That Conflict Which Blocks The Opening Word Of God AMEN AND AMEN your breaking down the word is very smooth and if you ever notice jason in warfare Thats Excaltey What We Fight Is That Old Destroyer Breaking And Binding Glory To God take your time with the rest of your rapture theory AND PEACE BE WITH YOU
Old 01-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #27
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

Thank you Truly. I hope I am breaking it into pieces, and I hope I'm making people think. When you read the Word and study for yourself, and allow the Word itself to flow smoothly it will. So much of what is taught in churches anymore, a lot of churches not all, but so much of it unfortunately starts with man's traditions and they then try to frame the Word around them, and it just doesn't work! Always test man's traditions and teachings and interpretations against the Word itself, and if you test it that way, you won't go wrong, or you shouldn't anyway. If you do, no doubt it was you that went wrong and not the Word itself. But, hey we're all learning and no one is perfect or knows everything.

But that does bring me to what should be my final little point here, and you know the more I think about, I don't know how far I can go with this. But the thing is, it is an example of people running with a theory and trying to fit scripture around it.

You have probably heard perhaps the notion that in Revelation that as Christ instructs John to write to the seven churches in Revelation Chapters 2 and 3. Then we come to Revelation 4, and some people point to this as the "rapture of the church" because we have this event, and then because there's no mention of the "church" after Revelation 3, it indeed is "raptured away" at that point. But what is the event in Revelation 4,and who is being addressed? You've got tostick with the Word and stick with the subject. We'll go to Revelation 4.

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Who is the "I" here? It's the writer of the book of Revelation, John. It's not the church! It's not all believers or Christians! It's John, and only John!

Revelation 4:2 And immediately I was in the Spirit: and behold, a throne was set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

Again, who is the "I"? It's John. John was called up to heaven so that he could see and write and record the book of Revelation, and what he saw. Don't try to go past that and interpret it as something else, when it's plain as day to anyone who will just let the Word flow that the only one "raptured up" if you want to call it that was John, not the church.

You know, John was writing the words of Jesus Christ Himself and writing what Christ told him to write to the seven churches. Christ found something negative or found fault with five out of the seven churches. That's over 70% of them. Do you think that if over 70% of the churches have problems and need to get their act together, that Christ is going to "rapture" them away? More to the point, did He say that to any of them? I mean, these are not the words of John, they're the words of Jesus Christ, written by John. What did Jesus say to one of the churches that He did approve of? What did he say to Smyrna?

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation 10 days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Now does that sound like they're going to be raptured away to you? Does it sound like they're going to be happy and have an easy time of it and partying away up in heaven while people are going through hell on earth? No, it says that they will suffer a bit and cast into prison to be tried by the devil. What did Jesus Christ say when speaking about that time at the end in both Matthew 24 and Mark 13, also in Luke 21. In all three chapters it says, not maybe possibly some will be delivered up. It says that some WILL BE delivered up to give testimony, and that their own loved ones will be the ones who deliver them up! But that, as it says in Luke 21:16, some will cause you to be put to death, but then as it says in verse 18, not one hair on your head will perish. But there's your rapture theory, that's what Jesus Christ said to one of the churches He approved of, that you WILL BE delivered up and tried. So, who do you want to believe, Jesus Christ, or some man?

And, there might be some who say, but He says to the church of Philadelphia that He's going to keep them from the hour of temptation that comes upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. (Rev 3:10). And, yes He does say that. But this trial that comes upon the whole earth, how are some kept from the trial and temptation? They've already been tried and tested by God and they don't find a single thing tempting about the Antichrist, or those who assist him. They know who he is, they know what he does, and they find him to be an abomination! The trial and the test is only for those who God isn't sure about. But you know what? He needs those that He is sure about to be here at that time, so that when they are delivered up, they can give testimony that is the Holy Spirit speaking through them. It's a testimony that every single person on earth will hear and understand in their own language, even in their own accent, if you will, all at one time. Only God's Spirit, the Holy Spirit can accomplish that. And when He does, there will be some who will be amazed and be like "Wow, this is truth spoken. This is God's Truth revealed." That's why those who are sealed with God's truth, they shouldn't want to go anywhere. That's the chance, that's the opportunity to really sock it to Satan, and to literally pull souls out of the fire, in some cases. What a time it will be. But it will be God and the Holy Spirit that does it, but He will do it through His children, not who want to fly away, but who instead take a stand, for truth, out of love... love for God, and love for His children.

Don't let man's theories sway you. Hey, a lot of them have good intentions. But you know what? Even men with the best of intentions are still capable of error. In God's Word, there is no error. So stick with that, and you'll be fine, you'll never go wrong, and you'll be blessed and approved of by God, by your Heavenly Father.

Jason
Old 01-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #28
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

yes indeed you are breaking into pieces the churches did indeed start with mans tradtions BUT LIKE YOU Said Brother No One Is Perfect We,re All Learning PRAISE JESUS But you know what the word Says ABOUT Those In Strife In Perfection are better than perfect But Being Humbled To The Word Of God We All Find That Hard At Times PRAISE JESUS he Understands The Sitution Better Than We Do My Friend And The Needs Of His People Rev 22>14>16 Blessed Are They that do His Commandments That They May have right to the tree of life and may enter through the gates of the city into the city for without our dogs and sorcerers and whoremongers and murderers and idolaters and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie i jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches i,am thje root and the off spring of david and the bright morning star on down to 17 And The Spirt bride say come and let him him that heareth say come AND LET HIM THAT IS AT THIRST COME And Whosoever Will LET HIM TAKE THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY ABOUT THE TRADTION OF THE ELDERS JESUS SAID I,am THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND NO ONE CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME, THE WORD Also Says Brother TO TRY THE SPIRTS OF THE CHURCHES A Few Be Strifing I have Entered But Very Few now brother a lot of what i have seen these false prophets changing the word of God And adding To The Word Of God Which he Lord Gave Me A revelation Of Theme When I Was Just A Babe All Of These End Of The World Movies TBNS OMEGEA CODE that those Who Are Not FOLLOWING TRUTH AND SPIRT Will Be Decived In More Of Vison Thats What They Do Adding Too And Changing The Word And So Many Our Fighting The Conflict Today Which Is A Block To Hear The Word And Read The Word Some Fighting Tradtions or what they have been taught That Just Seems To Stick There I,ll Revice More Your On Your Post And Back Up Some With More Reference Scriptures Of Where Your Teaching From Brother I,ve Really Enjoyed Your Rapture Theory AND Hopefully PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD It Broke Down A Wall On This Topic To Others Fighting The Same War PRAISE JESUS because Many Are Saying Like Hey These Our The Days Of Contempt As We SHARE THE GLORY OF CONTEMPT PRAISE JESUS And The Rapture Brother Keeps Coming Up And Everybodys Mind Some Days You Feel As If Your Going To Fly Away When You Know The Signs Of The Sky GLORY TO GOD Do We Stay Or Do We Go ITS OBVIOUS To A Lot Of Our Own We Will Be Here
Old 01-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #29
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

I love this thread Ok Lets Back Up A Some i,ve talked about the false prophets And Now Lets Talk About THE FALSE PROPHETS DREAMS That Have Passed AND Still Out There doing well With Those Big Fountains Outside They Doors OH WHAT ABOUT JESUS WOULD HE BE WELCOME THERE, A Great Song There Is Also A Time Span OF WHERE We Our At Today The Children Of The Dayspring, Lets Talk About That Pouring Out Of The Spirt And Where Its Going Having Visons And Dreams AND Some We Must Pray For Still In Conclusion GLORY TO GOD I Wanna Be Like Josph Having All That Threw Me In A Pit Bow To Me For Food Im Kiding Im Kiding A Lit Sense Of Humor There My Coat Of Many Colors that my mama made for me
Old 01-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #30
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

JER>23>>23>32>These False Prophets THE PROPHETS FALSE DREAMS, ISA>52>10 You Said You Dont Want To Try To Cover Up Gods Salvation And His Plan As It Stands You Cant Anyway, VERSE 12 Tells Us AND I Love What It Says For Ye Shall Not Go Without Haste Nor Go By Flight FOR THE LORD THY GOD WILL GO BEFORE YOU AND THE GOD OF ISRAEL WILL BE YOUR REWARD Am I A God At Hand Saith The Lord And Not A God Far Off Can Any Hide Himself In Secret Places That I Shall Not See Him Do Not I Fill The Heaven And Earth Saith The Lord I Have Heared What The Prophets Said That Prophesy Lies In My Name Saying I Have A Dreamed And I Have Dreamed How Long Shall This Be In The Heart Of The Prophets That Prophesy Lies Yea They Are Prophets OF THE DECIT OF THEIR OWN HEART; WHICH THINK TO CAUSE MY PEOPLE TO FORGET MY NAME