++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-07-2005, 12:42 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Gardens Of Rapture

Thou That Dwellest In The Gardens the companions hearken to thy voice cause me to hear it Make a garden of truth pain and agoney and all that heals and all that kills for me to rest my torn Soul Of rapture Only you can mend and rip open again Let me bleed in your trust lets forget my thirst and hunger pains in your garden of rapture dont hide your eyes dont take my lips far from me underaneth your many veils Take Me To Your Garden Of Rapture and forget not my words forget nothing i have said the darkkness and the lights of my soul roll off your tounge and flow in my mouth like honey taste or not to taste is the question i undress your soul to feed a deep craving desire Gardens Of Raputre i Feel Safe Enough to Walk Through You Naked without Question Without Guess Without Redemption Unravel My Gardens Of Rapture Make Me Safe In My Every Desire Guide Mine Eyes Back To The Light You Have Kept Hidden For My Eyes And My Eyes Alone Dont Leave Me In Question Dont Walk Dont Leave Me Alone In This Passion That My Trust Bleeds Through Your Garden Of Rapture ~ I Love Your Eyes I Embrace Your Needs Of Thy Beautiful Soul Dont Be Afraid To Look In Mine Its Only The Begening Of What Was There All The Time As The Darkness And The Light Fades They Fade Both Away Inside Of Me Fighting The Battle That leaves room for no more breath Give Me Yours From Your Garden Of Rapture I Dont Care About The Nought I Dont Care About The Ought All I Loved Is Right With Me All I Need Is With Me Dont Leave Dont Walk Away I Love Trusting Your Soul I Love To Whash Myself In Your Gardens Of Rapture Dont Let Me Die Alone Dont Let Me Live Alone Dont Let Me Break The Bread And Drink The Wine Alone In The Garden Of Rapture
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-10-2005, 08:09 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I really love the imagery in this one, rocketqueen. Awesome!
Old 12-11-2005, 12:56 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Thank You Doggy thats so kind of you really imagery is good as you read something
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-11-2005, 01:36 AM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yup. It paints a picture in my mind. I love when that happens!
Old 12-12-2005, 09:14 AM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »