++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-22-2009, 02:05 AM   #16
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hartford Show

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77) -I think that to sell almost every indoor seat at the Hartford venue is quite impressive considering the band being inactive for seven years and the fact we are in an economic crisis...

But he's got High Hopes, he's got high hopes
He's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

- Sinatra

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 08-22-2009 at 03:32 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:11 AM   #17
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) As a Creed/Alter Bridge fan I would like to see both bands exist! But I can see the guys not carrying on with AB after ABIII and the world tour. who knows, its a crazy world we live in...

I agree, at the moment i'm so absorbed in Creed I don't think i'm that bothered about Alter Bridge.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #19
CTCreedFan
USER INFO »

All I can say is WOW! This is my 3rd time seeing Creed here in CT, and they totally blew me away. Scott sounded amazing and the band was tight as can be after such a long break from eachother. I originally had lawn seats, but a friend of mine was able to get me 9 pit passes for my whole crew just before Creed took the stage. We were literally 20 feet from the stage on Tremonti's side (right side). They freakin rocked the house and brought energy and passion to each and every song. Scott was having a great time with the crowd all night long and he was absolutley drenched in sweat by the end. It was humid as hell and in the 90's when they hit the stage. You could just tell they loved eachother and they were having more fun than ever. They were so happy to be there performing for us it seemed!

As others have said before, they switched higher and my sacrifice in the set list and they did do full circle and overcome off the new CD. My favorite song of the night was "one", the first song of the encore... They did it perfectly and the place was going insane. Scott kept egging on the crowd to sing the chorus. Higher was a perfect ending to an incredible show and the pyro was an awesome addition. I got some great pit shots which i'll post in a bit.

CREED IS BACK!