++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-07-2004, 10:05 AM   #16
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i would say NOT....lol

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 02-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #17
Julbright
USER INFO »
Well, considering that 95% of the time that I have seen Scott Stapp was on TV and he has never looked like this in the past, I am not going to say that the camera added weight to him- he had rolls on his tummy, he was using his jacket to cover them up, and he couldn't even sit up straight ! I am sorry I am not bashing him, just saying he is not in shape.

I also thought Craig asked all the right questions - either it was scripted or Craig and his people are on their game. The first question he asked out of the gate was if Creed was breaking up - he asked about the bar fight - tried to clear up any remnants of the very old Scott is gay rumor (in the boobie story) etc. I thought it was a very good interview.

I also got the feeling and this is totally suspicion - that Scott was trying to use Creed fame while he can to establish his name as a solo artist - I couldn't believe he pretended not to know what Mark was up to ( he thinks he is doing a solo album?) ANd saying that Flip was into golf instead of Mark's new band that is Creed minus Stapp ? I mean I guess what was he supposed to say there but he cannot possibly be that oblivious. When I said that they keep introducing him as from Creed my husband said "of course no one (except us real fans) would know who he was if they didn't say Creed) That is what got me thinking he may be trying to beat the guys to the punch and get his name out as a solo guy.

I was SO HAPPY that he definitely said it was not Rap. I am still gettting excited about it I think it will be something fresh and loveable that he is creating! *fingers crossed*

Overall it was the best interview I have seen in so long and I am just so happy to keep seeing him - I hope he continues to do interviews and shows and get back in the public eye. AND no obnoxious tongue sticking out! Yeah! I love him so much!

Stace - I heard you guys screaming and I think I saw you but I don't know which one you were? At the end when he pointed and said thanks was he pointing at you guys?
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 02-07-2004, 10:12 AM   #18
Verge
USER INFO »
When craig asked stapp if creed was broken up his body lauguage said it all, and the way he said no, and could not sit still in his chair.And when he said mark is doing a solo record " I think" , confirmed it all, his face dropped when craig asked him that.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:29 AM   #19
benkenobi
USER INFO »
I copied the show last night and watched Scott's interview this morning. Glad to see he proved everyone's "reliable sources" wrong when they said Creed wasN'T breaking up. I'll fully support Mark and Scott's solo projects until Creed's next album!!!

Last edited by benkenobi : 02-07-2004 at 10:40 AM.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:32 AM   #20
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by benkenobi) I copied the show last night and watched Scott's interview this morning. Glad to see he proved everyone's "reliable sources" wrong when they said Creed was breaking up. I'll fully support Mark and Scott's solo projects until Creed's next album!!!
Dude... you are SO in denial...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 02-07-2004, 10:42 AM   #21
benkenobi
USER INFO »
Sorry, I left the "was NOT breaking up" off the statement. Yeah, that could change things. Anyways Craig asked Scott if Creed was breaking up? "No, no, no, no..." was Scott's very quick reply.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:44 AM   #22
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
it's a coverup dude!... why would mark say they were breaking up if they weren't?

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 02-07-2004, 12:18 PM   #23
creedsister
USER INFO »
OH boy !!!! here we go again!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-07-2004, 12:25 PM   #24
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
fine... let's drop it... let's wait 5 years and see...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 02-07-2004, 12:31 PM   #25
creedsister
USER INFO »
I also got the feeling and this is totally suspicion - that Scott was trying to use Creed fame while he can to establish his name as a solo artist - I couldn't believe he pretended not to know what Mark was up to ( he thinks he is doing a solo album?) ANd saying that Flip was into golf instead of Mark's new band that is Creed minus Stapp ? I mean I guess what was he supposed to say there but he cannot possibly be that oblivious. When I said that they keep introducing him as from Creed my husband said "of course no one (except us real fans) would know who he was if they didn't say Creed) That is what got me thinking he may be trying to beat the guys to the punch Try To Use The Creed Fame While He Can Establish His Name THATS SO FRICKING Out Of It thats about the best one ive heard yet!!Why in the In The hell Would Have to do that Anyway CREED HAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED HIS NAME MORON AND The other Guys as well
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-07-2004, 12:34 PM   #26
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
uuugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I taped it and I missed it because of the darn golf thing!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone know if it will be on again?
Old 02-07-2004, 12:36 PM   #27
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) I also got the feeling and this is totally suspicion - that Scott was trying to use Creed fame while he can to establish his name as a solo artist - I couldn't believe he pretended not to know what Mark was up to ( he thinks he is doing a solo album?) ANd saying that Flip was into golf instead of Mark's new band that is Creed minus Stapp ? I mean I guess what was he supposed to say there but he cannot possibly be that oblivious. When I said that they keep introducing him as from Creed my husband said "of course no one (except us real fans) would know who he was if they didn't say Creed) That is what got me thinking he may be trying to beat the guys to the punch Try To Use The Creed Fame While He Can Establish His Name THATS SO FRICKING Out Of It thats about the best one ive heard yet!!Why in the In The hell Would Have to do that Anyway CREED HAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED HIS NAME MORON AND The other Guys as well
you might want to back up and repost that... 1) it's called a QUOTE... 2) what you just said was rude... ppl are allowed to share their insites.. you don't like it.. get the fuck out... 3) Julbright MIGHT POSSIBLY CORRECT!!! because 4) NOT EVERYONE IS A CREED NUT AND KNOWS WHO SCOTT STAPP IS....

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 02-07-2004, 12:37 PM   #28
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Doesn't Scott have more "rights" to Wind-Up than the others anyway?

The band has no "rights" to Wind-up. Even though Creed made Wind-up, they have no part with the record label when it comes to the actual business... they are simply a band who signed a contract with them.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher Desire) Something noteworthy -- Scott was wearing an old Creed T-Shirt. I think that means there are no hard feelings about anything. And if he did say what hide mentioned that they are indeed on a hiatus, all I can say is

Actually, didn't his shirt say "FREEDOM" or something with the word FREE on it? I thought it said Creed as well but then when he started shifting in his seat in the interview you could see part of the first letter and it didn't look like a C to me.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 02-07-2004, 12:41 PM   #29
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I only saw part of it, so I just saw the two EE's. Couldn't tell whether it said Creed or something else.
Old 02-07-2004, 01:20 PM   #30
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Verge) When craig asked stapp if creed was broken up his body lauguage said it all, and the way he said no, and could not sit still in his chair.And when he said mark is doing a solo record " I think" , confirmed it all, his face dropped when craig asked him that.

i think you're overanalyzing
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell